[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Funny-Cat-GIFs.jpg (138 KB, 1024x700) Image search: [Google]
Funny-Cat-GIFs.jpg
138 KB, 1024x700
Why do people care about these shit animals? They're like women but worse, you can't even unload your big swollen balls into them
>>
Pets in general are a pretty stupid concept in this day and age.
If you cant handle being alone and need an animal to keep you from killing yourself, just do us all a favour and end your shit now.
>>
>>27148895
>le dogfag tries his hand at constructing a kitty strawman
nice try, pupperfucker
>>
both of those animals shit everywhere unless you train them, that's the number one thing stopping me from getting a pet.
>>
>>27149043
Cats are way better than dogs in that aspect because you don't have to take them for a walk, fuck that, my cat just goes outside by her own to shit.
>>
They're smart enough to understand you and provide companionship and are much lower maintenance than a dog. Perfect pet.
>>
>>27149043
Cats instinctively cover their shit so they look for some soil or something they can dig into like a flowerbed, shit into it and then cover it up so nobody can find it. You literally don't have to do anything for a cat other than feed them and they take care of that themselves a lot of the time too.
>>
Do people unironically fuck dogs? If so, what breed do you suggest. (For research)
>>
>>27149223
My friend would like to know this too.
>>
>>27149223
They fuck them ironically too
>>
>>27148895
>can't unload balls
You could technically. Like a person and getting fisted. I'm sure people do not do this however......
>>
Cats can actually be loyal,and they tend to not have double standards and prefer people who aren`t dumb abusive fux.
>>
File: dogcat.gif (2 MB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
dogcat.gif
2 MB, 400x290
>>27148895
muhhh loyal dogs dey gud boys
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.