[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shoplifting thread Anything shoplifting related is welcome, stories,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: sign_2.png (136 KB, 647x320) Image search: [Google]
sign_2.png
136 KB, 647x320
Shoplifting thread
Anything shoplifting related is welcome, stories, addictions, tips, etc.
>>
>>27148788
Hello policia
>>
>>27148788
>stolen books
>stolen chargable batteries
>food
>beer to try it
>interwebz normal theft though of course
>>
>>27148788
I probably shouldn't post this, but whatever
>have friends that always shoplift in high school
>always felt guilty even though i never stole anything personally
>never felt any motivation to steal
>years later
>on a tour of the DMZ
>around the border they have these stores that sell knick knacks and souvenirs
>just want a pack of gum
>its like $5 fucking dollars
>look around
>theres no one even looking at all
>just grab the gum and dont pay for it
>no one even cares or notices
>feel guilty as fuck chewing it but also feel a slight rush
I won't ever shoplift again, but at least I get the story of saying I stole something at the border of North and South korea.
>>
>>27148917
were you on the north Korean side if so holy shit son
>>
>>27148917
>No one cares
Exactly. Posting like this is very safe if it is not FBI tier.
>can just walk out if no magnetic strip
>only electronics and large cannot be taken
>alarm goes off and you keep walking if do
>never go back it's fine
>>
File: zzzz.jpg (475 KB, 1320x990) Image search: [Google]
zzzz.jpg
475 KB, 1320x990
>>27148934
Lmao nah, that'd be even more hilarious, but you can't go to the North Korean side. Pic related is as close as you can go, and you get to walk inside of that blue building on the right, which is technically "in North Korea", but not really.
>>
>>27148788
I stole so much menial shit when I was 15-17. Thank God I never got caught. I think my best haul was 4 500ml energy drinks, two up each sleeve
>>
I worked LP for awhile. Trust me we see you stealing and we don't stop you. We normally let you come back a few times until you've stolen a certain amount then we get to slap a felony charge on you. So basically don't steal from the same place twice. But really don't steal at all you degenerates
>>
>>27149239
>walmart does not until 3 grand
Dude who would go back that much? And no they do not see. All that profit is blinding them.
>>
>>27149292
>no they do not see
The Walmart in the region I live in always has cops going in and out of it because of people who think this. The store has cameras and employees at the door, if they see anything like a person walking out with electronics without cashing out they're confronted.
>>
>>27148788
I work in a shop and often see people trying to stick shit in their jeans and coats. Funny how they shit themselves when I shout at them "GET THAT OUT YOUR FUCKING POCKETS RIGHT FUCKING NOW" 9 times out of 10 they apologise and run out the door looking like they're going to cry.
>>
>>27148788
>be 8 year old me
>After school, I used to go homr with a friend (he died 5 years later but that's a different story)
>Always used to buy stuff in that chocolate shop
>One day he comes with a great idea:
>one of us will buy a chocolate bar to distract the cashiers and the other one will stuff his pants with sweets and exit without paying
>been doing this for weeks, thinking that we are geniuses
>one day I come back home from a successful chocolate smuggling
>show them to my mom because I was proud of myself
>she yells at me so fucking hard I can still hear it after 12 years
>never eat chocolate again for some reason
>>
>>27149328
What's the 1/10 reaction? You get your faggot ass kicked?
>>
>>27149326
>They wait for you all day.
Sure kid. My walmart has it's own gaurds, but most won't be close enough at most walmarts, nor have enough gaurds to risk getting knifed, I mean really. They wait for the police to arrive, but they are pussies in comparison so you have every chance to get out quick.
>>
>>27149328
>not even illegal to have in pocket
>yell anyway
Cunt thining you're funny when you are guilty of harrasment. Could sue for mental damages. That is why you get away with it. Get sued already for being such an evil shill for a corruptly rich organization.
>>
> go shopping with shopping bag
> put sweets in first and fill the bag with all the other stuff
> when going to the cashier leave chocolate and gummybears in the bag, pay for the other shit
> fighting capitalism and chocolate producers by stealing their products, feels good man
>>
>>27149378
No. They run out with the shit. I don't really give a fuck desu. I've only had one shoplifter try and take a swing at me and he ended up on the floor bleeding through his nose. Self defence for the win.
>>
>>27149415
Ahahaha, are you actually fucking serious you delusional cunt?
>>
>>27149438
Why do you think they let you go? Not worth the trouble. And you go ahead and cause it. Enjoy being sued (then fired for making them lose money, more than would have been stolen).
>>
File: 1452967223863.jpg (180 KB, 580x542) Image search: [Google]
1452967223863.jpg
180 KB, 580x542
>>27148870
where does one steal valuable books?
>>
>>27149873
Libraries have really old ones hidden, but me I wanted sex edd books from books a million, so yeah. I didn't grow up with the Internet and wanted to fap and gain experience, from reading about it and seeing pics. Didn't work of course because here I am. NEET and no chance of gf.
>>
>Be twelvie me in HS
>Want to be a scooterfag to fit in
>Go into Kmart with friend at night
>Avoid walking past any employees
>Find a scooter box and take it to garden section
>Go steal get Allen keys as well from Allen key section
>Put it together in store
>Nonchalantly ride it out with my friend
>They assume I came in with it
That is just one of the many things I did
>>
>>27149873
Also, forgot to mention places like goodwill and the salvation army have old books that could be rare. With a cell app can the listed price. I found 2nd edition LOTR books in perfect condition. Worth maye 500. Still, they were like five dollars. But there are back rooms that are locked in libraries with books of blueprints and things that might have more valuable books farther in. I never go in.
>>
>>27149455
Sorry mate. But I live in the real world where cunts who steal generally know best to fuck off when they're caught in the act. Though I'd love it if one tried sueing me for "harrasment". I'd honestly laugh my fucking arse off. Then shit in their face for good measure.
>>
>>27150073
>Illegal to curse in public
You lose just for that.
>>
>>27148788
they say free bracelets but i bet they don't let you take them home
>>
>>27150100
I'd have thought that shitting in their faces was over the top but hey maybe that's just me.
>>
>>27150220
I ignore retarded comments, why do you think I am still on this site?
>>
>>27150236
Because you're happy with your life?
>>
I stole a ring at every festival I have ever been to. Still have a few of themon my keyring, gave heaps of the to girls.
>>
>>27150248
Who'd be happy with their life without vices?
>>
>>27149356
How did he die do tell the other story
Original
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.