[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one shot at life >born in south africa >africa Fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: southafrica.png (17 KB, 1145x828) Image search: [Google]
southafrica.png
17 KB, 1145x828
>one shot at life
>born in south africa
>africa

Fuck my life
>>
File: 154.gif (71 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
154.gif
71 KB, 300x100
I thought south africa was pretty. wat happen?
>>
>>27148721
Apartheid ended.
>>
>>27148710
Isn't SA better than Brazil? You're not that fucked broseph.
>>
File: 34742521513.png (48 KB, 858x923) Image search: [Google]
34742521513.png
48 KB, 858x923
>>27148721

the great kukening
>>
When are you emigrating?
>>
>>27148721
The wilderness is pretty but the country is a fucking shit hole. 2 out of 3 women have been raped, 1 in 3 people have HIV AIDS and it is the murder capital of Africa. Of fucking Africa.
Thanks Mandela.
>>
>>27148733
Yes, white people got btfo
>>
>>27148797
Courtesy of America and European sanctions.
>>
>>27148710
If you are white there is a high chance you will experience genocide of your skin brethren in your lifetime. Might as well prepare for it so you dont go out by being hacked into half by a shitskin with a machette.
>>
>>27148721
Apartheid ending fucking ruined the entire country. This used to be a modern nation, rising to first-world status. The breadbasket of the entire continent.

Now it has a sky high murder rate, idle farmland, riots in the streets. People are fleeing in droves. Even black tribal leaders are all saying it was better for them when whites were in charge.

The average IQ of a sub Saharan African black is 67. This isn't a random number, this is the tested result of numerous IQ studies from the region over a period of 20 years.

Black Africans have physically smaller brains (by about 10%), less folds, fewer connections to the frontal lobe. They are vastly more violent than whites. In America, blacks are 13% of the population, but responsible for over 55% of the murders, and the majority of the violent crime. In Toronto, blacks were 3% of the population, but committed over 34% of the murders. In every single multiracial society on Earth, blacks commit a wildly disproportionate number of crimes.

Every single place on Earth blacks have a majority turns into a total shit show. Places like Detroit and Chicago have Zimbabwe level murder rates. It's like a little piece of Africa here in America.

Feel good liberals who patted themselves on the back after campaigning to end apartheid can go to hell knowing they were directly responsible for the murders of 10's of thousands, the starvation of millions, and the destitution of an entire continent
>>
>>27148943
Zimbabwe<Rhodesia

Niggers are the scourge of everything they touch.
>>
>>27148880

It's called a panga over here m8
>>
>>27148880
>hacked into half by a shitskin with a machette.
Confirmed for never have used a machete. Machetes are slicing weapons.
>>
>>27148943

Apartheid was unsustainable. A constructivist set of sanctions imposed during the cold war meant that a war of conquest of capitulation was necessary and given the overwhelming willingness of our darker brethren to fight for a racially discriminatory regime, the glorious conquest of southern Africa wasn't exactly an option.

It's a beautiful country but it's been ruined. Not by blacks but by nepotism and corruption, a disease that afflicts any state regardless of who's running the show.

>>27148778

So get out and survive, if you hold on to the land of the voortrekkers you'll die. Emigrate and preserve your culture.

Adapt or die, boerjie.
>>
>>27149062
The disease is enlightened liberals like you who apparently don't understand evolution. And don't understand that racial groups which diverged 200,000 years ago did not all develop equal brainpower

The brain consumes 20% of the body's energy production. Having a smaller brain is ideal in certain environments, nature usually equips animals only with the brainpower they really need to get by.

In general, places in the north with cold winters and scarce resources developed people with higher IQ's, places in the south with abundant resources and comfortable weather developed lower IQ's.

The average black IQ in the USA is around 85, achieved mostly through racial mixing with whites. The average black person literally reads at an 8th grade level (if they read at all).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dP_IzmgW0s
>>
File: oraniaflag.jpg (66 KB, 1500x1080) Image search: [Google]
oraniaflag.jpg
66 KB, 1500x1080
>>27148710
Move to Orania
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
>>
>>27149132
I'm mixed and everybody tells me I'm smart
w t f?
>>
>tfw when smart but lazy
>>
>>27148995
>>27149040
Have fun being genocided while you worry about semantics m88
>>
>>27148710
I know this feel all too well anon. NMMU reporting in btw
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.