[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
23 yo virgin thinking of going to a prostitute, thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: _20160314_121248.jpg (100 KB, 988x751) Image search: [Google]
_20160314_121248.jpg
100 KB, 988x751
23 yo virgin thinking of going to a prostitute, thoughts?
>>
do it man, once you get it out of the way youll realize sex isnt a big deal and you feel much better
>>
Well i think it depends on the individual but personally i regretted it
>>
Do what feels right. I got lucky out of nowhere, god knows what i would have done if she didn't approach me. I'd probably still be a virgin in my 50s and not get a hooker but just do you dude.
>>
Yeah, just try heroin once. Its no big deal.
Your choice of woman who you could have semi unlimited access to so long as the price is right. No way that could go wrong. Also AIDS
>>
File: ip7hxv.jpg (68 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ip7hxv.jpg
68 KB, 640x360
>>27148859
Chris Chan got a hooker and survived the encounter. Don't be so melodramatic.
>>
I'd rather do it the hard way, plus I hate woman so much I'd never be a money cuck to one, if the girl leaves with anything other than cum on her face you're doing wrong.
>>
>>27148329
what
>>27148729
said. just get it out of the way so you realize it's not a big deal.

you might think you'll come in 2 seconds and that might be right, but you'll probably have a really hard time actually getting hard firsst. i recommend getting a girl who is older than you (like 28-30 or something) because she'll understand you more than a 21yo who thinks she just has to lie there. also, just take it slow. make sure she does GFE and then just lie there and undress each other slowly and wait until your dick gets hard on its own. don't try to force anything.

and just be honest with her. she sees you as a client and doesn't give a shit that you're a virgin, she'll use that information for one thing: making you hire her again by being nice to you. she doesn't give a shit that you're a bad fuck, she likes you for the money.
>>
>>27148329
I seriously regretted it. Sex was awful and it took me ages to get ahrd and then I pretended I came just to stop and now I'm not even a virgin anymore and will forever be alone as I am not just shy anymore but disgusted by women.
>>
>>27148329
I did at 27. Was a definite good idea. Once I'd had sex and realised how simple it was, I gained confidence. I then got laid on my own merits, gained a GF and have been happily having sex ever since. I'm now 34. So yeah, not the best way to loose your virginity maybe, but better than not at all.
>>
>>27150207
My story is similar. Went to a hooker, practiced with hookers a few times, then got confidence and game. Have had gfs since. Would recommend.
>>
You deserve it, Anon.

No one should be forced to go 23 years without sex.
>>
>>27148329
same here bro
>white
>23 yo kv
>6'3
>170 pounds
>7.5 inch dick
>5/10 face
>>
>>27150371
Woah what the fuck im you but 6'2"
>>
>>27148738
>personally i regretted it
Why so?
>>
>>27150450
Because I ate her out and got chlamydia
>>
>>27148329
lost my virginity at 20 years old a couple a days ago looking at these threads make me so happy like before I would get depressed now I can just laugh at all you guys hahahahaha
>>
>>27150511
Try harder with your b8
>>
>>27150207
>I then got laid on my own merits, gained a GF
How did you get there from being a 27yo virgin?
>>
>>27150557
Dunno, my personality became more outgoing, my body looked better from going to the gym and the fact that I'd already stuck my cock in a girl (despite having to pay for it) kinda just unlocked something in my head, confidence I guess.
>>
>>27151255
I don't want to believe you
>>
>>27148329

I think about doing the same sometimes. There's a really good legal brothel near where I live that some people travel across the country to visit. I keep telling myself that it's not worth the money. I'm probably right.
>>
>>27148329
People who have a bellyline that shows through t-shirts should either tuck their shirts in and not even try to hide it or wear a fucking button-down.

Seriously, that shit just looks awful. It's why I don't wear t-shirts much
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.