[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that even girls like pic related would reject manlets.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 732x739) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 732x739
Daily reminder that even girls like pic related would reject manlets.
>>
>>27148163
Those white heels make her feet look like cloven hooves
>>
then how come I've had girlfriend and see lots of other normal size guys with gfs?
>>
I'm 5'9 and my last bf was 5'7. You guys need to get over this.
>>
>>27148227
OP's point is that even though all women are entitled whores, women like pic related don't see anything wrong with being literal 0/10 bottom-of-the-barrel trash and feeling just as entitled as an actual 10/10
>>
Fat people should fucking die.
>>
File: 2016-03-05 23.23.07.jpg (432 KB, 1439x2241) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-05 23.23.07.jpg
432 KB, 1439x2241
Manlets are pretty much the only subclass of people you openly discriminate against and people won't care.
>>
>>27148352
and the mentally ill
>>
>>27148300
This and only this. Some women know if they're a 5 they date a 5 or stay relatively around their own level of attractiveness, those who think otherwise are extra entitled sluts or delusional faggots
>>
>>27148163
daily reminder i reject them
>>
>>27148163
Reminder that if manlets and betas wouldn't give these porkers any attention or free sex, they wouldn't act so arrogantly.
>>
>>27148359
Can the mentally ill even be considered people?
>>
>>27148163
fuck off you fucking faggot
i'm so sick to death of you cunts blaming everything on you being short

i'm 6'3 and i'm a fucking virgin at 23
those fucking hippos would reject me despite my "chad tier height"
>>
File: 1457891614227.jpg (29 KB, 571x547) Image search: [Google]
1457891614227.jpg
29 KB, 571x547
>>27148163

>porker messages me on okcupid
>fat activist type
>ignore her
>she messages me 3 or 4 more times, she wants the D
>ignore
>see her in street randomly a few weeks later, she's holding hands with another porker (female)
>instead of losing weight she decides 'no that's too hard, I'll pretend to be a lesbian instead'.

This generation cracks me up.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.