[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 30 years old >dating girls younger than 20 is viable,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: sadwojak.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
sadwojak.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>be 30 years old
>dating girls younger than 20 is viable, but it feels wrong and everyone will try to fuck this up
>dating girls 20-30 isn't viable because NEARLY ALL of them are already in a relationship
>the few ones that are not are usually mentally ill or used goods looking for a provider
even if you try to win, they won't let you
>>
if dating young girls is wrong I don't want to be right
>>
>>27147981
Just date the younger women and people who think this is wrong can go fuck themselves. A lot of women prefer older men and even many parents prefer their daughters dating stable, older guy than college Chad.
>>
>>27147981
>it feels wrong and everyone will try to fuck this up

So? Who cares? Let them. What do you have to lose anyway?
>>
>>27147981
People will always complain about anyone who isn't as miserable as they are. Whether they realize it or admit it, the truth is they're just jealous. It still happens, and as far as I can tell chicks who date older dudes actually enjoy the taboo, because it draws attention to them.

Follow your dreams, anon. Don't let crabs in the bucket pull you down
>>
>>27147981
>implying you stand a chance with any woman
If you're 30 and seriously would have sex with a woman under 20, you should off yourself anyway.
>>
dude i'm 21 and dating girls under 20 isn't viable

it makes me feel like a high schooler

why is it so much to ask to date someone 24-27 years old, that would be so choice
>>
anything under 24 is too young. they're 21 in age, but they still feel like they're 12. shit, i'm 27 and i feel like i'm still 18.
girls are dumber than they used to be, they don't even form opinions anymore, they just search tumblr for image macros that match what they're feeling then post them as their status.
>>
>>27148205
hello friendo. i think you are on the wrong board.
>>
>implying girls ever mature emotionally more than toddler level
>>
>>27148260
I'm not. Most of you are stupid teenagers, but being in my mid-20s, I can tell you that after a certain point, 18 year olds look just too immature.
Yes, they are attractive, but they're too young and trying to get an 18 year old just feels wrong.
>>
>>27148205
>If you're 30 and seriously would have sex with a woman under 20, you should off yourself anyway.
>>27148289
>I'm not. Most of you are stupid teenagers, but being in my mid-20s, I can tell you that after a certain point, 18 year olds look just too immature.
do you even know what you are typing? u started talking about sex and now u talk about personality. gtfo back to >>>/b/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.