[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Day 1 of 5 Tick tock. The wagecuck is on the clock.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 16
File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>Day 1 of 5
Tick tock.
The wagecuck is on the clock.
>>
Jokes on you ass boy I'm on day 4 of 6
>>
Jokes on you NEETcuck, I slaved away from 17-24, a mere 8% of my expected life, and now the next 50 years or so of my life are going to be enjoyed being able to buy pretty much anything I want with some planning, and 'working' maybe 20 hours a week.
>>
>>27147710
> of 6

Not even the dead know peace from your hell.
>>
Hey NEET, Friday is right around the corner. You know, Friday, the day the wageGod goes out with friends and fucks Stacy when you sit at home masturbating to My Little Ponies and posting on 4chan.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27147632
This is true. Wagecucks on my wrist watch.
>>
Was a public holiday here.

Tick fucking tock.

I slept in until like 6pm. It's shit like that that makes it cuckery.

>work like a slave all week
>exhausted
>get a day off
>sleep all day
>wake up
>6pm, can't get drunk i'll be hungover tomorrow i have to work
>cycle repeats, minus that public holiday

Jeebus.
>>
File: NEET.gif (2 MB, 464x261) Image search: [Google]
NEET.gif
2 MB, 464x261
>>27148304
p00r p00r w@geslaves :(
>>
File: waa.png (34 KB, 403x409) Image search: [Google]
waa.png
34 KB, 403x409
im so glad frog posting is preventing so much NEET suicides.
>>
>>27147718
I would read all this, but i'm going back to sleep. Get back to work please anon, my neetbux depend on it!
>>
>>27147755
>normie club music
>implying you get laid
>overpaying for watered down alcohol

All of my jej, get back to work slacker. My neetbux depend on a solid effort from you today!
>>
>>27148304
fucking this
i have a friend who is a turbo wageslave
he will get called and asked if he minds coming in on his day off and he will gladly do it he is that cucked

whenever we hang out and have drinks and vidya he crashes at no later than midnight because he is always so fucking tired from work
he get's off work and in between showering, shitting, cooking and cleaning he gets maybe 3 hours tops to relax before he passes out from exhaustion and has to work again the next day

i don't know how he does it, i keep telling him he needs to slow down, there is more to life than making money such as actually spending the one and only life you will ever get trying to fucking enjoy yourself

we go out for dinner and then to a bar for a few drinks and by 11 he needs to get a cab and go home to bed he is that tired

meanwhile i'm on neetbux and spend all my time doing what i want to do and i don't pass out from exhaustion at preteen tier bedtime hours

wake the fuck up wagies, there is more to life than being a fucking slave. move back in with your parents, save your money and spend your time doing what YOU want to do
>>
Any fellow NEETs regularly try to get wagekeks fired? I see it as my civic duty to try to get at least one wageslave fired per month, it's usually pretty easy as you just ask to talk to a manager and tell them someone cursed at you or spit in your food. I look back at all the slaves I have freed and it gives me this warm gooey feeling inside. I know they won't appreciate it at first, but after they have experienced true freedom I like to think at least some of them will come to realize the favor I did them and will remember me with fond feelings.
>>
how do you define wagecuck? trying to figure if i am one
>>
>>27150267
literally this. thanks a lot neetbro
>>
>>27150341
Unfortunately that never actually happens. Managers know when customers lie or exaggerate. At most they just give the complainer a gift card and apologize.
A shame too, I just can't get fired no matter what I do.
>>
>>27147632
I get a fuckload of time off. I'm off this week NEET bitch
>>
>>27150373
full time

part time can qualify but it depends on hours, basically more than 2 days per week is wagecuck, there's a chart somewhere
>>
My last day at my previous job was going to be Friday but I got told not to come in and good luck at my new job which starts the 21st which is another 9-5 IT position.

I'm gonna savor every fucking waking moment I have of freedom.
>>
Joke's on you, NEETard. I work 3 days out of the week at a local gym. Between the oh-so-taxing tasks of occasionally folding towels, emptying waste-paper baskets, and putting fresh paper on the rolls, I have about 10 hours to myself on my work days, and even more when I'm not working. Sure I earn just under minimum wage, but I make more than your NEETbux and still do pretty much whatever I want.

Learn to game the system.
>>
>>27150658
i make about $1k/wk after tax to sit around and do whatever i want unless something stops working. then i spend less than an hour fixing the problem and go back to doing as i please
>>
yes my goyim slave- heh heh i mean, friend. you tell those despicable white men trying to take back society from tyrone, juan, and abdul! how dare they fight back! they should be enlightened like you, not having sex amd building things in the name of the white race. we hate that, don't we neet? we both know that the white women aren't for them any more, and they shouldn't bother retaking their society. heh they should just stay inside and get their neetbux!
>>
>>27150341
Now THIS is a top meme my friend
>>
>>27150267
>live with your parents
>being over 18

no thanks, I'm not a cucked beta/gamma numale
>>
>>27150722
That sounds amazing, and it's just more evidence that you can still make a decent living, not be a disappointment and/or a leech, and still be totally free. Being a proud NEET is literally just being lazier than lazy at this point, and I know lazy, because I am.
>>
>>27150772
>Waste money on rent every month in exchange for a false sense of independence.

It was america tier and it was on my /r9k/.

However it is a different story if you've saved up enough money for the downpayment on a house and will own it one day. But just giving someone rent money each month is cucking yourself.
>>
>>27150772
i live in a two story house
my parents are upstairs and i am downstairs
my private living space is larger than most city apartments and it's FREE
i have my own bathroom, my own kitchen, my own lounge room with television
i do the yard work and clean the house for compensation of free living expense
meanwhile you spend half of your waking hours being a slave and another 1 hour minumum in transit to and from work ONTOP OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD CHORES
be honest with me, how much time during your average working day do you actually get for yourself
protip. getting ready for work such as showering, dressing and eating does not count as you time
>>
>>27150937
>so anon, what do you do?
>I don't have a job. I live with my parents.
>uh... was nice meeting you! gotta go!

You will die a virgin.
>>
>>27150937
my commute is maybe 10 minutes a day total. I work about 20 hours a week, and pull home $1800 weekly

i know four languages, can do one hand handstand push-ups, am 6'1, box, play guitar, and date models.

you scrub the shit off the inside of your parents bathroom to have somewhere to be a slave to the cuckternet for literally 7/8ths of your waking life

try again

try again
>>
>>27151040
>lying
>on 4chan
>on /49k/ of all boards
nobody believes you

(you)
>>
>Work in Danish hospital. 15min to work by foot.
>Get to work at 7:30
>Get off at 15:00 - Home at 15:15
>literally have rest of the day doing anything i want, and have the money to do it.
Went to japan for 3 weeks a few month ago.

What are you doing NEETs?
>>
>>27151019
there are whores for that, also sex is overrated, also we all die alone
>>
>>27147632
Get a job you lazy piece of shit
>>
>>27151089
it's interesting you say that as i'm
>>27150267

my friend went to japan last year for two weeks and he never shuts up about how great it is
he says one of the reasons he has been trying to work as much as possible is so he can save up to go again

>waste a whole year wageslaving just to have a 2 week holiday
for what fucking purpose?
i could go to japan next week if i wanted to and i'm a fucking NEET
the most expensive part is the plane ticket, just sleep in internet/manga cafes and eat cheap super market food and you could stay in tokyo for a week on like 200 bucks
>>
>>27151179
There is no point in going to Japan if you poorfag it.

t. went to Japan last time in December. Spent maybe 5k on entire trip. For a week.
>>
>>27151213
>5k
>in a week
have fun slaving away for the next 3 months to get that money back
>>
>>27151064
>everyone on r9k is an intercuck virgin

lmao you obviously don't realize that we're coming from /r/4chan
>>
File: 1455673868428.gif (152 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
1455673868428.gif
152 KB, 500x516
>>27151247
i totally believe you mate
>>
>>27151179
It was great. went with 2 friends and just had a blast. everything was awesome and fresh.
We are also planning another trip, and It does not take me a year saving up for that. I really hope you do go, its a great experience, but you probably wont, because you're a NEET that really does need a year of serious saving for that to happend, and then you're left with nothing afterwards.
>>
>>27147632
Daily reminder being a wagecuck is the worst thing that can be there. Being a NEET is alright, but the best thing that can happen is a family business.

>cant get fired because your family is the organization
>even if you fuck up, other family members can take over
>no strict timing, other members can look at work in your place
>enough money because everyone works
>kids can start learning to work from a young age instead of slaving away in the useless rat race called university education
>grandpa can now help little timmy taking right decisions, instead of being a potato in bed suffering from Alzheimer
>even if you suffer losses, funds are easily attainable because there are a lot of people involved
>family can live as a joint family instead of modern day cancerous nuclear family

Do it robots, find something that has scope and open up a family business with your parents and extended family
>>
>>27150341
lol doesn't work, some spastic kept complaining about me and I still have my job
>>
>>27151227
I make more than that in 2 weeks, NEETcuck.
>>
File: 2015-07-06 20.45.08.jpg (595 KB, 1800x1350) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-06 20.45.08.jpg
595 KB, 1800x1350
>>27151227
i'm >>27151308

I spend about 2.5k$ for my entire trip.
3 weeks in tokyo and 1 week of bullet-train ticket. You really just have to know where to go to save money. Ate out every day and just enjoying ourselves
>pic related. good food and good times
>>
>>27151309
This is the truth
Family business is fucking dank, its like being a NEET, part-timer and wageslave all at the same time
>>
>>27151417
>3 weeks in tokyo
>three whole fucking weeks in one city
jesus fucking christ you are a fucking normie aren't you
you do know there is more to japan than just tokyo and kyoto right?

also, wtf is with literally every person i talk to who has gone to japan with a group of friends while i am the king of fucking weebs and am to socially retarded/anxious to plan a solo trip
>>
The fact that I can browse 4chan in the comfort of my office and STILL get paid is really nice.

Real wagecucks don't get to see these threads.
>>
>>27151459
Stop being so bitter, meet new people, maybe get a nice job

Is not that hard.
>>
File: hiking shit.jpg (721 KB, 1800x1350) Image search: [Google]
hiking shit.jpg
721 KB, 1800x1350
>>27151459
had an apartment in tokyo for 3 weeks.
used 1 week in toyo, the 1 weeks of traveling with bullet train to visit other towns and places in Japan
then finish with one more week in Tokyo

Used the bullet train to visit Kyoto, Nara and some other small towns and also Kamakura from elfen lied.
>pic related, went hiking with a bunch of people we found online
>>
>>27151582
>>27151611
why do you come to this board?
originalu commento
>>
>>27151459
I've noticed that myself
It feels like only normals ever end up going to Japan, the only weebish ones are the hipstery "nerd" normals.

Maybe its best that robots and truweebs don't go, maybe it just isn't meant to be.
>>
>>27151647
It's fun
Why wouldn't I?
>>
>still having a job in the automation age of abundance
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>27151647
KHV here. i'm short and are invisible to women, even with a decent job and such. I try to be outgoing when i have the opportunity, but really i just spend every single day on the computer doing nothing with my life. I only have these experiences because i have a few friends from school that tries to get me outside.
I went with them to japan because i have the money, and one of them speak japanese. If not for them i would do absolutely nothig
>>
>>27151647
this is me >>27151611
>>27151712

not this faggot>>27151699
>>
File: 66144325.jpg (34 KB, 720x724) Image search: [Google]
66144325.jpg
34 KB, 720x724
Anyone on this board that is not

>a virgin, a khv
>male
>no friends irl
>has a job
>at college or university
>talk to people other than family members Irl
>wants to have sex or faps

NEEDS TO GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NOW. GTFO YOU SCUM. MY MAIN AIM IS TO OBTAIN WIZARD STATUS. I WILL OBTAIN THIS AND MOVE TO WIZARD CHAN AWAY FROM YOU NORMIE WANABIES. YOU MAKE ME SICK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27151798
Why so bitter anon? I seriously want to know.
Maybe I can help?
>>
>>27151678
i honestly feel i'd be disappointed if i went to japan
i get why normies hype it up so much because they are just "dude, japan so weird lmao"
but i would be comparing it to my anime and it would be a massive fucking let down i just know it
>>
>>27151040
Only thing worse than a smug neet is a lying wagie ;)
>>
>>27150341
>used to work at walmart
>cussed out a lady because she was being bitchy with a coupon
>she stormed off and told one of the CSMs (my managers)
>manager approaches me later
>"can you believe this; a customer said YOU cursed at her"
>she treats me like I a gud boy
>continue working and eventually quit cause fuck walmart

Unfortunately just cause you complain doesn't mean shit happens. Most corporations know about sleazy shit customers lie about and would rather keep their current workers, unless it's giving them a good reason to fire a shitty worker.
>>
File: 1457710957298.png (115 KB, 634x697) Image search: [Google]
1457710957298.png
115 KB, 634x697
i get two weeks of vacation for a month of work

:^) have fun with your work wagies

have fun with your same thing every day NEETies
>>
>>27147718
>buy pretty much anything I want with some planning

Holy shit, that weak-ass qualifier as the wageslave realizes that money doesn't buy very much at all
>>
>>27151798
>not has a job
so people without jobs can't post. good.
>not at college or uni
so people not enrolled can't post. good.

i'll ignore the very poor grammar. you can't get a job, and it's obvious you failed at school.
>>
>>27150341
>warm gooey feeling inside

Did you shit your pants again?

better call mummy
>>
File: 1454388613819.jpg (5 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1454388613819.jpg
5 KB, 208x250
>>27147632
>post in these threads every few hours
>sometimes I'm the NEET, sometimes the wagecuck or unislave
>always play devil's advocate
>always get someone bootyblasted

You're all my puppets
>>
NEETkeks always make the best memes. The way of the future is now, subsidized memes.
>>
Someone tell me the pros and cons of being a NEET
>>
>>27147718
>buy pretty much anything i want
i can do this while on neetbux
>gayman pc, and anime merchandise
literally what else is there worth having in the world?
>>
File: 14454254523.jpg (19 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
14454254523.jpg
19 KB, 403x392
Anyone on this board that:

> is not a khv
>is female
> has friends irl
>has a job
>is at college or university
>talks to people other than family members Irl
>wants to have sex or faps

NEEDS TO GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NOW. GTFO YOU SCUM. MY MAIN AIM IS TO OBTAIN WIZARD STATUS. I WILL OBTAIN THIS AND MOVE TO WIZARD CHAN AWAY FROM YOU NORMIE WANABIES. YOU MAKE ME SICK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27152505
pros
>unlimited free time
cons
>when parents die you will be living on borrowed time
>>
>>27152671
Sounds not worth it
>>
>>27152699
depends on how you look at it
i've never planned on living till old age, if i can live the first 40 years of my life worry free and just doing what i like then i'll gladly become an hero knowing i technically lived for myself longer than your average wageslave who lives till 80
>>
>>27152749
Fapping all day to cartoons and eating tendies is not living life to its fullest.

Those things should be done in moderation, and wagies have enough time to enjoy it enough to get bored and move on.
>>
File: 2592474138_81749d78a9_z.jpg (116 KB, 640x396) Image search: [Google]
2592474138_81749d78a9_z.jpg
116 KB, 640x396
>>27150609
does anyone have the chart?
>>
>>27148284
what type of sorcery is this? a spoiler inside a spoiler?!
>>
Feels good being a white land-owning male. The founding fathers would be proud.
>>
>>27147632
im on break from uni for this week,a nd this neet life is fucking awesome m8
>>
>>27152835
Sitting in cubicle breathing recycled air all day isn't living life to the fullest either.

It's just crazy how wage slaves rationalise their plight. You guys have fucking Stockholm syndrome to the max.
>>
>>27153813
You assume that workers all sit in cubicles, that's not true. Even that is just a means to the ends.

However, all NEETS sit around all day wasting their lives in stained underwear. That is a fact.

Another fuck fact is that NEETs have 10 years as life expectancy before they kill themselves or die of "natural" causes.
>>
>>27152505
>pros
The freedom to live your life the way you want to live it and do exactly what you want with your time on this planet.

>cons
Wageslaves will be angry/jealous/bitter and will accuse you of "not contributing to society" or some gay shit like that.
>>
>>27153858
You're stereotyping more than I am.

Most workers in the developed world work in offices of some sort. They sit at a desk all day mindless droning away for their paycheck at the end of the month.

NEET simply means someone who doesn't work for a living. You're describing a complete hopeless shut-in. The two are not interchangeable.

Having lived both lives (currently a wageslave) I can assure you that being a NEET is more enjoyable 90% of the time. Which is why I will soon be quitting my job to live off my savings and family's money.
>>
>>27151133

>sex is overrated
>we all die alone

oh precious NEETs, you've fooled yourselves into believing some silly things. :)
>>
File: 1456028743061.jpg (51 KB, 573x609) Image search: [Google]
1456028743061.jpg
51 KB, 573x609
>>27152296
fucking kekd my friend.
>>
>>27153917
yes yes you run in marathons and learn 5 different languages and compose classical symphonies, we've all heard those desperate lies before.
>>
>>27147632

Joke's on you, I'm off today and tomorrow.

But the joke is ultimately on me because then I work wednesday through probably monday.
>>
File: NEET holocaust 2.png (313 KB, 723x692) Image search: [Google]
NEET holocaust 2.png
313 KB, 723x692
>>27147632
You see NEETard, life is about balance and contrasts.

Eating dessert is quite enjoyable, right?

What if you had to eat dessert every day for every meal and every snack?

I'm sure that you'll be happy at first, especially if you were a kid who was deprived of desserts when growing up. But then, as days turn to weeks and weeks to months and month to years, the though of eating another dessert just completely turns your stomach.

Dessert is only enjoyable because it is usually a small or medium-sized portion and because it comes at the end of a big, healthy, savory meal.

It's the same thing with people who live in places where it's constantly hot and sunny all year round. They BEG for rain, and can't even remember what snow feels and looks like.
Oh and also NEETs die or kill themselves after 10 years while wagecucks get to live a full life

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1204848/One-long-term-young-jobless-dead-years.html
>>
Ever notice how normies are always bragging about how lazy they are? Especially on social media. But when people take laziness to its logical conclusion they take issue. The truth is that normies wish they didn't have to work, but they are imprisoned by others' perceptions. They can't live the way they want because they are worried that people won't like them!
>>
>>27147632

Driving home to have my 12 hours of freedom then back to work where I will make my boss lots of money and my boss will give me some of that money
>>
>>27147755
only about 6% of guys in a club get laid that night. more than half of those were already there with their gf. girls are just there for free drinks and music with their friends
>>
>>27154172

Lol Neets on suicide watch 24/7
>>
>>27147632
Kek nope I have 2 months off and stayed up til 4 playing Rust with my irl friends last night was super fun.

Now I'm taking a midday shit and about to run to the store to grab a redbull
>>
>>27154293
No, I never notice that actually, because you're bullshitting trying to fish for dumb replies in this stupid thread.

>>27154916
better than 0% chance of getting laid and 100% chance of whacking off to pictures of dudes wearing skirts and chastity belts
>>
>>27147710
>6

holly crap bro, why would you work on weekend?
>>
>>27155007
you're still that 0%, beta-wage-cuck. those 6% are the actually attractive males over six feet
>>
>>27152114
>>"can you believe this; a customer said YOU cursed at her"
>>she treats me like I a gud boy
kek I love this shit. I get away with the same shit every once in awhile because I'm pretty nice to everyone normally.
/devilish/ as fuck
>>
>>27155007
you must really be oblivious then
>>
>>27154293
>The truth is that normies wish they didn't have to work

Nobody really wants to work. The problem is, you need to work if you want to live. Otherwise someone else is providing for you.

Some day mother will die and your tendies will go away.
>>
>>27155048
>that projection
>Implying that I don't already have a gf and that I actually go clubbing

WHEW
H
E
W

LAD
A
D
>>
>>27155104
What's wrong with someone else providing for you if they choose?
I have no problem being homeless, it's kind of fun and freeing. It's like an adventure every day.
>>
>>27150341

>

I work for a bank. I've had 3 complaints against me in 3 months.
I was told about them, but they didn't give a flying fuck, because I do my job well + the grounds for the complaint were bullshit.

They told the customer I was getting an in house meeting to fix my attitude. Managers don't care about the customer.
>>
>>27154172
Most people have contemplated suicide at one point or another. That proves nothing.
>>
>>27147632
I can't wait to be a NEET again
I'll get to be a NEET when I move in with my boyfriend this fall
I'll miss making money myself though
>>
>>27155104
It's funny how wagecucks think NEETs will be fucked when their parents die.

Ever heard of inheritance?
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.