[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any australian robots live on their own solely on centrelink?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1386651712953.jpg (25 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1386651712953.jpg
25 KB, 250x250
any australian robots live on their own solely on centrelink?
>>
Nuh. I'm thinking about moving to a remote area and see how that works when it's time to report
>>
>>27147576
I want to

Hopefully I'll get to see a Psych soon and get diagnosed with something that makes me eligible for disability.
>>
>>27147576
It is completely possible if you live off nothing but rice, don't have a car and don't use electricity or internet. why aren't you grateful for your handout?!?! btw go and work for 25 hours a week at half of minimum wage voluntarily or we'll stop being so generous" - normal australian voter
>>
>>27147616
you should just state facts to the psycholgist about the state of australia government corruption , fluoride etc... the enamoured slave will give you a schizo diag.. but you may be forced to take scripts
>>
>>27147847
being forced to take scripts is fine, just get the meds and show them and throw the meds out when done
>>
yeah, not gonna give too much away though
>>
>>27147588
i've never tried this but it's apparently under some 'cucklehold' type law where you have to warn them beforehand and then they can come back and say nah there's no job there lmao.

Just find a company that doesn't give a fuck if you want to bludge. You can pretty much move around as u please.
>>
>tfw start work the dole this week
>>
File: 32287440.png (16 KB, 200x234) Image search: [Google]
32287440.png
16 KB, 200x234
>>27147576
I used to live with a room mate. Centrelink payed me to go to TAFE the whole time then I got a cert III and they wouldn't subsidise it anymore so I moved back in with my parents
>>
I'm going to start living in a tent from my car after Easter. I'm doing a practice trip tomorrow to test my gear and see some sights. But I don't know how I'll keep my payment going when I move to another state n shit. I can just tell my DES that I want to have a phone appointment for whatever reason but eventually they'll want to see me in person. Oh well, I have enough money saved up. I can always go to another job provider. I thought about getting a sick certificate too but I feel shitty asking for it. Mainly because I don't want anyone's sympathy, I don't like talking bout muh depression to people in positions of authority like doctors.
>>
>>27148369
just finished up
>>
>>27147576
"Jobseeker" here, barely scraping by
How the fuck do other NEETs afford a pc?
I got my shitty laptop from Kevin but that's it
>>
File: roo3.jpg (136 KB, 678x960) Image search: [Google]
roo3.jpg
136 KB, 678x960
why do so many of you cunts live in Canada?

stop migrating here
>>
>>27148958
>Believed the NEET meme
Get a job, scum bag.
>>
>>27148958
You're meant to have a PC which you bought from the money from your last job anon.

Then you just keep using that, dropping settings, even resolution if need be, until you need to find another job.

Console peasants wouldn't get away with it, having to pay $60 for every game instead of pirating everything.
>>
>>27148974
Slave away scumbag
>>
>>27148973
are Australian the Mexicans of Canada?

I know a few people who moved there. don't really know why besides dudeweedlmao though
I'd rather move to somewhere in europe
>>
>>27149722
>surviving in yuropoor without a job

JUST
>>
File: 1429105152292.jpg (32 KB, 366x321) Image search: [Google]
1429105152292.jpg
32 KB, 366x321
Been on disability pension for seems like an infinitude

>AWWW DOC I'M HEAPS MENTALLY ILL AYYYYY EVERYONE KEEPS LOOKIN AT ME MAN WHEREVER I GO AYYYYY
>"Alright here's some anti-psychotics"
>8 years later still going in every 2 months
>"Oh hey anon what's up? Check out what I got from the second hand store this month."
58 minutes later
>"Oh did you need any scripts or what? Ok see you in 2 months."

kek make sure you go to a bulk billing psychiatrist as they get money directly from the government and have no real interest in 'curing' you.

He also gave me dextroamphetamine pills after I told him I had trouble concentrating. What a mad dog.
>>
>>27149783
If you're gonna sell those dexxies don't do it from your house. Fucking cunts are relentless and will probably pin you next time dob in a dealer week happens if you're not always at their service 24/7.
>>
I'm pretty sure it's impossible to live off Centrelink, I can't get anything at all because I'm classed as dependant on my parents and they make too much money. This is while I pay for my own food and everything else besides household bills. My savings are flowing like sand through my hands.
>>
>>27149813
>parents

That's youth allowance lol. Plenty of cunts survive on centrelink.
>>
>>27149863
>>27149813
yeah, I've done it, plenty of times. My flat costs me 100 dollars a week though. Last time I was unemployed I was smoking and drinking, and still managed to survive.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.