[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are some good and funny youtubers out there? What are some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: IMETHANBRADBERRY.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IMETHANBRADBERRY.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
Who are some good and funny youtubers out there? What are some good youtube channels, I don't really watch many but I want to get into them but there sure is a lot of crap out there. How do you even navigate it so that you don't get the crap?
>>
another h3h3 shill thread

kill yourself, pleb manchild

saged and hidden
>>
>>27147329
I love that guy, he's great, go check him out.
but no fuck you asshole that's not what I am retard fuck off you go kill yourself asshole I asked a legitimate question I'm trying to start a discussion suck your own dick
>>
>>27147329
The fuck is wrong with you, salty plebian normie cis manchild?
>>
>>27147329
I wanted actual replies why did this butt baby have to show up and stink up the place? Shieeeeeeeeet come on guys
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeM2QjFIDkc
>>
>>27147318
I got bored waiting on h3h3 to make funny shit (I know there is Ethan and Hila, but it's not the same), leafyishere is pretty dank.
>>
>>27147565
>>27147540
The ones I really like and am already subscribed to are like internet comment ettiquette, freeman's mind, andywarski, stuff like that. Oh and penguinz0 but I don't like all of his videos. Yeah what do you robots suggest? I haven't heard of leafy b4
>>
bumping because bump. I told you guys what I liked, what do you guys like to watch?
>>
I watch RedLetterMedia for my imaginary friend dose, Men Drinkin Coffee for awkward middle aged men cracking jokes at games, and Saint for my dose of obscure weird or spooky games he's also the inspiration behind my channel
>>
>>27147318
IM ETHAN BRADBURRY
>>
I've watched a couple of h3h3 videos and found them unfunny

whats the appeal? the goofy faces he makes?
>>
File: Hila H3H3.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Hila H3H3.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
>>27147565
This 2bh

H3H3 was funny when it was just Ethan making fun of other youtubers fake pranks with Hila holding the camera, but now since he's got his 1 million subscribers and HD camera, he produces lame ass videos that panders to the same kids that watch shit like Filthy Frank videos.

also

>tfw no autistic camera shy Jew waifu
>>
I'M EATIN' BLACKBERRY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y2XdyNjgJs

this guy ate a fucking tarantula
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 640x1136
Levon Kennedy is fucking hilarious senpai
>>
>>27148030
I like H3h3 not so much for the humor but just the feeling of being buds with Ethan making fu of silly stuff. And Ethan and hila is better foe that
>>
>>27148050
Watch Ethan and hila channel
>>
File: JFS.jpg (98 KB, 936x646) Image search: [Google]
JFS.jpg
98 KB, 936x646
Gothic King Cobra is pretty decent http://www.youtube.com/user/KingCobraJFS
>>
luxurypranks is pretty good. they are a prank channel, but they are very clearly fake. it's like they dont even try to make their videos seem real. their one gold digger pranks ends with a chubby kid dancing with "gold digger exposed" written under his man tits.
>>
bump because you guys are giving great examples and I do not want my thread to die. >>27148363
that sounds cool lol kinda like how2basic I guess? I don't like prank channels so that would be the only kind I'd support
>>27148105
Oh ok surprisingly I have heard of none of those so I'm gonna check em out
>>27148012
RLM is the shit I wonder if there are any other channels similar in content and quality to them?
>>27148030
he mak da joka
>>27148209
thanks bruh
>>27148050
yeah I kinda liked one filthy frank video but he's too hyper and adhd for my tastes, he needs to work more on his scripts
>>
>>27148605
If you like heehee I'm sure you'll enjoy iduppz
>>
I know this is for channels you like and all. I found this clusterfuck of autism. Go to the comment section and take a look. The video basically roasts a kid and he sends people to spew autism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SkJMg4tjNI
>>
Big fan of Ethan Blueberry
>>
regardless of his videos Ethan is an endearing human being (and his wife seems nice too)
>>
trapped.info who did gothic king cobra has a new doco out
he edits stuff for Sam Hyde of Million Dollar Extreme, which is the best channel on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCjC9BjPgoc
>>
>>27149826
trappped.info
>>
M i l l i o n
D o l l a r
E x t r e m e

we ride together;
we die together
>>
>>27147318
The real guy

the best guy

sips
>>
>>27147354
>>27147369
>>27147424
Stop fucking samefaggimg half the thread op. Pretty obvious shill desu senpai
>>
>>27147565
I'd hang leafy if I got the chance, most annoying twat on the Youtubz.

Also, hide and sage all e-celeb threads
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.