[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's discuss hymens. Are all women born with one? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: nohymen.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
nohymen.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
Let's discuss hymens.

Are all women born with one?
What is its purpose?
Is it supposed to be broken, and bleed during first intercourse?

Seems fucked up to me. Wouldn't you want to just stretch it slowly? Blood is never good right? I mean in terms of evolution, why would breaking a tissue and creating an open wound prone to infection, be selected for?

Is it possible to have sex with a girl, and her hymen still exist?

Can the fembots please educate us males on your hymens. They don't teach you this stuff in high school. What is your experience of your hymen? Did you have to break it? What about tampons wouldn't they hurt if you had a hymen? Did you lose your virginity, and your hymen break, and did you bleed? Wouldn't that hurt?

Robots say "no hymen no diamond", becuse the hymen proves the girl hasn't had intercourse? But surely the girl could of had many sex partners, just none that broke the hymen? Like blowjobs, or anal sex etc. Or maybe just the tip.

Does the hymen really prove anything? And I read it can be broken by horse riding, or maybe masturbation, like a hairbrush end, and I saw on motherless a girl broke hers. A broken hymen doesn't mean necessarily she isn't a virgin, right?
>>
>>27147133

You're just going to get 200 posts of roastie cunts claiming

>muh horseriding
>muh tampons
>muh elasticity

Waste of time even bothering
>>
its called a freshness seal, I mean you wouldn't drink coffee you bought from a shop that didn't have the aluminium seal, right?
>>
Hymns are pretty much fake. They're the left over tissue from when fetus development. Some are more solid than others, but most disintegrate or reduce as they grow. It's not completely solid tissue either, how else would they have their periods and such?
>>
>fuck gf
>can't marry her now
>kill self
>>
>tfw no hymen
>tfw guys who go outside and actually have redeemable qualities don't care/prefer a girl who isn't virgin anyway
>>
>>27147228

>tfw you're some faggot doing low effort bait
>tfw you didn't even bother turning on your shitty trip
>>
>>27147228
>tfw guys who go outside and actually have redeemable qualities don't care/prefer a girl who isn't virgin anyway
And we're here to change that

I dream of a future where men and women will never have sex outside of marriage, except prostitutes, they're degenerates anyway
>>
wouldn't masturbating also get rid of the hymen?
>>
>read about isis trying to recruit young american male losers over the internet
>see radical islamic ideals being pushed on r9k every day
>OP samefag viciously defends the point of view posted

I'm on to you Ahmed.
>>
>>27147339

Here's a question that I've never, ever once had answered by you types

Say I reject "radical islamic ideals" or whatever, say I'm not some insecure loser beta male who gets bent out of shape

What then? What is the alternative world view that's clearly so superior in your opinion?
>>
>>27147314
i have actually had guys lose interest after finding i'm a virgin... but they were normal on the socioeconomic scale (had jobs, cars, their own home, ect.)
>>
>>27147375
Fat gays like you are disgusting no matter what
No surprise here
>>
Outside of children, probably not. So either start practicing being a pedo, or come to terms with the fact that any girl you get is going to have had at least twelve or thirteen huge Chad and Tyrone cocks in her in the six weeks before you met her.
>>
>>27147133
Oh hey MGTOW thread
Trying to convince others to go MGTOW doesn't work btw, they have to either see the truth about women already or get cucked hard and woken up with a slap in the face.
>Blissful ignorance > inconvenient truth
>>
fucking a non virgin is like putting on a used condom, except piss and blood come out of the condom monthly
>>
>no no diamond

so yes diamond?
>>
>>27147133
>would i get with a non virgin?
yes
>would I get with a roastie whore?
no

I wouldn't marry even if she was a virgin, but if she has been with more than 2 guys I ain't even touching her other than a one night stand.
>>
>>27147133
Oh boy here we go.

>Are all women born with one?
Almost all women have a hymen, but it varies in size and thickness. It's usually a partial covering.

>What is its purpose?
It's a membrane. Same reason your asshole can close; it creates a barrier to your internals.

>Is it supposed to be broken, and bleed during first intercourse?
Not necessarily, no. You can have sex your whole life and never break your hymen; as mentioned before, it's only a partial membrane and a sufficiently gentle fucking will not disturb it. If you start slamming her cervix then yes, you're gonna bust it. Not all women bleed the first time they have sex, even if the hymen is indeed broken.
>>
>>27149812
But in hentai all virgins bleed
>>
>>27149852
>But in hentai all virgins bleed

Yeah, because cervix slamming.

Bear in mind that hentai is Japanese in origin, where the breaking of the hymen is still symbolic of losing innocence.
>>
File: question.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
I've never had sex but I've used tampons before. Do I still have a hymen?
>>
>>27147339
I dont believe in absolute evil. ISIS are warmongering sadistic psychopaths, true, but at least they want to preserve their traditions and heritage, unlike white people.
>>
>>27149890
Yes, the hymen doesn't completely cover your vagina.
>>
>>27147133
>Can the fembots please educate us males
No, they cant. They can only lie about hymens:
>my hymen is indestructable! I had sex ten times before it tore!
>my hymen is made of tissue paper! It tore from a gentle summer breeze!

Here's a fun fact: you never hear this sort of rhetoric outside out Amerikkka. Women are banking on the fact that you're too dumb to look up a medical textbook for answers, instead you'll just google it and believe whatever the feminists at the Huffington Post tell you.
>>
>>27150677
Then what do those medical textbooks say?
>>
File: 1442844233368.gif (1 MB, 300x313) Image search: [Google]
1442844233368.gif
1 MB, 300x313
I read that hymens may have developed to help engage the penis of little boys during sexual play. I take this as proof that little girls evolved to be prepared for sex at a young age, and that anyone with a small dick is morally in the clear if they want to have sex with them.
>>
>>27147331
If you break your own hymen with a dildo, yes. But it is possible to masturbate without a dildo, or even without penetration. Most women masturbate by rubbing their vulva and clit, which would not damage the hymen.

Once again, women are banking on your ignorance to hide their shameful past.
>>
>>27149762
If a girl is a non virgin she's only worth a pump and dump. Anything other than that and you might as well get cuckold on your forehead.
>>
I'm in an open relationship but i'll be taking another girls hymen tonight.

She has a beta orbiter but prefers me.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>27149890
Spread your beef flaps and look.

How can women be this stupid? This is like not knowing if you have a uvula.
>>
>>27147133
hymens don't "break" like fundies want you to believe. Likme 40-50% of all women don't bleed the first time they fuck
>>
I don't really understand hymens myself, but mine broke way after the first time I had sex. So if I had lost my virginity to a man that sought bleeding specifically then I guess he wouldn't marry me. Good luck taking your girl to the doctor to "check" or something - that's outing yourself as a huge creep.
>>
File: 1432336965856.jpg (54 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1432336965856.jpg
54 KB, 400x400
>>27150814
What the hell are you doing here? Fuck off, Chad.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27150694
The hymen is a membrane found an inch or two within the vagina, covering the birth canal. It isnt completely sealed shut, there is a small hole to allow blood out during menstration. The shape and size of the hymen's cavity differs from woman to woman, you can see how in google images. The only way to break a hymen is to ram something up in there, and unless you have a micropenis just about any man can reach it.

Imagine putting your dick an inch inside a girl but then something stops you from going balls deep, or more like it stips you from going any deeper than just your head, that's the hymen.
>>
>>27150836
>Good luck taking your girl to the doctor to "check" or something

I go down on each girl I bed in order to check her hymen. It takes two seconds and a bit of light.

Have you never even seen your hymen?
>>
>>27147133

Donno. Took 2 times to break mine. First time was gentle, second I controlled and went a normal pace.
>>
>>27150949
No.

this original comment sponsored by 4chanx
>>
>>27150949
wtf i cant recognize my hymen. im virgin but how can i see it:(
>>
The lack of ability to open a biology textbook here astounds me.
These people are shit, but this is actually a pretty decent explanation, that actually has evidence too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM79UBTwfsg
>>
The girl I first had sex with was a virgin too and her cherry never popped.

>Inb4 ohhh jamall and jerome cucked u senpai

She was definitely a virgin.
>>
>>27151091
Post pics. Dr Anon will diagnose whether you are fit for marriage or not.
>>
>>27151230
When you fuck a virgin do you feel the cherry "pop" or "tear"? That sounds nasty. Why are women so disgusting?
>>
>>27147133
>Are all women born with one?
No. Was born without one. I don't know why doctors inspected my vagina upon birth, tho. I'm not sure if it's a standard procedure.
>>
>>27149920
>they want to preserve their traditions and heritage
And what are those?
>>
>>27147170

Sorry what? What the fuck are you talking about?

What sort of coffee shops do you go to that serve coffee with a fucking aluminum seal?
>>
>>27151512
Depends how you do it. I like to push very slowly on the hymen, and if it has some membrane bridging the hole, you can stretch it in until it snaps apart. It feels so good, and the sounds she makes are amazing.

>>27151760
Have you never brewed your own coffee? Coffee cans have seals.
>>
Not a girl, but can't the hymen be broken with dildos and shit? Like, cock can't be the only thing to be able to break it, right?
>>
>>27152315
Theoretically yes, but you have to be pretty fucking stupid to break your hymen with a dildo. A dildo wont fit more than an inch inside if you have a hymen, so you'd have to break it on purpose, which wont feel nice.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.