[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everybody is perfect by their self
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1442201685784.jpg (29 KB, 320x448) Image search: [Google]
1442201685784.jpg
29 KB, 320x448
Interaction disturbs this perfection. Unless the interaction is sexual. Stop interacting with anyone unless it is sexual. All will be well.
This will be my last interaction. It was necessary in order to deliver this message and restore perfection.
>>
>>27146589
That's bullshit. I never leave the house and I hate myself
>>
How about we just make this a comfy thread instead?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ9aT-Wa_tE
>>
>>27146598
That's cool. I hope you have things to do like jacking off and whatever.
>>
>>27146589
I'd replace 'sexual' with... don't know yet, but nice thought. My autist mind approves of limiting interaction.
>>
>>27146893
Most relationships are fine if you just wave at each other from a distance but it's when you actually start interacting that everything goes to hell.
>>
This is some next level autism, and not the joke kind of autism either.
>>
>>27146589
They did a study animals that shows it fucks them into voilent acts because they do not know how to deal with each other.
>>
>>27146935
Every time j interact with anyone it takes weeks or sometimes years to restore perfect balance and cleanse myself of the effects of that person. If I have to interact with a bunch of people, it is devastating. I just memorize lists of things and don't like to think or evaluate anything. I don't want to tarnish my mind or wander off into some perilous thought territory and never be able to make my way back. I constructed a memory palace and I try to mentally keep myself in the center of it all and make sure I return there as soon as possible should I wander away from that spot.
Everything a person says or does disturbs me, it doesn't matter what it is. I hate hearing people's opinions and I hate being looked at or even perceived in any way or having an identity.
>>
>>27146968
I wouldn't mind just going around licking girls' buttholes. It would be better if they were delivered to me though. I'd suck dick as well. I don't want to speak or build a relationship beyond just giving affection.
>>
>>27147009
sounds comfy

tell me more?
>>
>>27147039
I read a book called The Medieval Craft of Memory by Mary Carruthers. I recommend it. The Tower of Wisdom is interesting and the method for memorizing the whole bible is too.
I just live in this memory palace world.
I memorized basketball courts and play out imaginary basketball games every day.
>>
>>27147146
Interesting, I'll check it out.

Idk how much good it will do me though, since I have no "minds eye"/mental visualisation ability whatsoever. Feels badman.
>>
>>27146598
hating yourself = interaction
>>27146589
unfortunately, sexuality isnt always perfect
proud prancing horse figurines, on the other hand..
>>27147146
>>27147252
http://en.bookfi.net/book/1073893
>>
File: CdJSDt2UIAEleg3.jpg (66 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CdJSDt2UIAEleg3.jpg
66 KB, 600x450
>>27147315
I'm working on a basketball simulator and I just want to watch CPU vs CPU basketball games all day.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.