[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just found out my ldr isnt a virgin should I consider dropping?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 47583373938.png (219 KB, 410x408) Image search: [Google]
47583373938.png
219 KB, 410x408
>just found out my ldr isnt a virgin

should I consider dropping?
>>
kill yourself, retard

im serious
>>
After you turn 18, you'll meet more non-virgins than virgins. If they're a legal adult, they were already statistically predisposed to not being a virgin.

Also, why is it so important that they're a virgin?
>>
>>27146559
>ldr
You know these things never work out? Besides you should consider dropping, non-virgins and virgins cannot be in relationship.
>>
>>27146559
The vast majority of adults are not virgins. The ones that are have serious problems which make them horrible potential partners.
>>
>ldr
Why waste your time to begin with?
>>
any one who says they're a virgin in a LDR, is a lying faggot. Especially the kinky, and sexual ones. Lying isn't even the bad part (mostly), because they just go behind your back and fuck around with other people and role play and shit. Just drop the stupid cunt already, and find someone.
>>
>>27146559
Yes, but I usually lie about it to test girls so maybe you should ask him if he really is one and that its okay for you and that youre on yourself.
>>
>>27146651
>The vast majority of adults are not virgins. The ones that are have serious problems which make them horrible potential partners.
>>27146614
>Also, why is it so important that they're a virgin?

What fucking board am I on again? Am I finally losing it or did r9k suddenly turn full normalshit for some reason?
>>
>>27148197
You do know /r9k/ has the most cucks on this site right? Only /gif/ comes close.
>>
>>27146614
>Also, why is it so important that they're a virgin?

wew lad
>>
i find it funny how 4chan takes LDR seriously
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.