[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else always jumble their words up? I always forget what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1111.png (151 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
151 KB, 500x500
Anyone else always jumble their words up? I always forget what I'm about to say, or I'll say something completely opposite from what i was thinking.

I have to talk real slow now. I'm forgetting how to talk to people.
>>
yes, especially around grils. not even ones that i care about or will ever see again
>>
>>27146524

Feels bad, makes me embarrassed since they will probably think I'm mentally slow.
>>
>>27146535
does it happen once youve got to know them or just at the start
>>
>>27146568
>does it happen once youve got to know them or just at the start

always brah since i'm at home along 98% of the time.
>>
File: XPBWAKZ.png (264 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
XPBWAKZ.png
264 KB, 540x429
>>27146513
Oh fuck this reminded me of cringe shit that I did in highschool
>talking to qt blonde
>year my senior
>end of her senior year I give her a gift last day
>she asks my why and I go on a stuttering spiel about how I always give gifts to people on special occasions
>she just smiles at me and says "Cool"
>after she walks off I start shaking violently after I realize what I just did
>bright red, cringing externally as I walk out to the courtyard

Not as worried about this now because she got fat after high school, I feel like I could have fucked her though, she hung around my neighborhood a lot

To answer OP, I stutter anytime I say more than 5 or 6 words and I mumble constantly and I can't help it, I just sound so fucking loud talking normally I get nervous they might think I'm yelling
>>
File: Idiocracy.gif (1 MB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
Idiocracy.gif
1 MB, 245x230
>>27146513
I know exactly what you're going through anon, you have all the symptoms. You have what's known as you talking like a fag and your shits all retarded. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCIo4MCO-_U
>>
>>27146513
I cant pronounce long words
I often confuse letters and numbers and vice versa, for example 3 and e, h and 5, 4 and a, 7 and L

I dont know why this happens
>>
>tfw always feel tired
>>
>>27146513
I'm like this. I talk really fast and then spell words incorrectly and sound like a retard. I'm not used into talking slowly.
>>
>>27146513
happens here too.

do you know why? if i dont talk incredibly fast, ill sometimes forget what i was going to say or ill say words that i didnt intend to say but i get nervous when i talk slow because ill think people will think im a retard

what is wrong with us?
>>
you are nervous thats why
>>
I jumble up my words all the time. Usually fuse two words together.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.