[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how the fuck do i respond to this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: help.png (2 KB, 372x86) Image search: [Google]
help.png
2 KB, 372x86
how the fuck do i respond to this
>>
it was just their friend taking their phone and sending a troll message
>>
>>27146436
>hahaha me too!
>>
"good news for you then <name>, because i have one"
>>
'dude same'
>>
>>27146436
"me too"

Originar
>>
>>27146436
OP always be positive, always say "yes", nobody likes a no-guy, be a yes-man!
>>
>>27146436
Well firstly you go back to >>>/soc/ you normalfag scum.
>>
>>27146472
Legitimately worst possible answer.
>>
>>27146562
What do you expect of me? We're in r9k. If I knew how to talk to girls I wouldn't be here.
>>
"good. get on your knees, slut"
>>
>>27146436

"Funny" girls are the absolute worst
>>
>>27146436
>hue
is she brazilian?
>>
>>27146436
Drop the peanus weanus.
>>
>please stop, dad

bloxx
>>
>>27146458
This, they're fishing for an autismal answer, basically any answer coming from you, to laugh at, so you're better to just ignore it.
>>
>>27146436
Send her a pic of your dick* and say "do you like this?"

*only do this if your dick is a decent length
>>
Send her this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKL4sUO8qUE
>>
>>27146761
this
don't play their games OP
>>
>>27146436
>>27146436
>say "do you also like poop?"
>attach a picture of your poop, with you squatting next to it giving a thumbs up
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.