[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has this guy seriously lost his mind?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQBIyJ0HwRk

He's been in a downward spiral for years but this video is so shitty and nonsensical I don't know what to make of it other than he's just crazy

He doesn't even look unstable, unstable people look scared and erratic. He looks like he sits very comfortable at the bottom of a pity of crazyness where you dress up like an alien and hump a doorframe while making a barely coherent monotone rap about youtube "haters"
>>
He's a complete narcissist, also a cuck. Full on SJW, fat acceptance believers, has a video where he screams about how great his body is while talking about being vegetarian, used to abuse his ex gf to the point where she had a psychotic break, only hooks up with teenagers despite being in his 30s, rags on every single youtuber and has at least 14-15 videos where he is searching the internet for himself/his name/people making fun of him while making "snarky" comments about his superiority, encouraged his wife to get a girlfriend after she came out as bi, she got one and he cheated on his wife with her despite having a son together.

I have watched nearly every single one of his videos in the hopes of better understanding his psyche. He is, quite literally, a sociopath and a narcissist. Also, despite being a full on SJW, he has numerous videos where he mocks cutters and people who self harm.

He also only uses bright lights on himself to try and hide his age- you'll notice a common theme in all of his videos is you can't actually see his face without an intense bright white light shining on it.

I'm fascinated by him, and intend to write an analysis on him if I'm ever required to do something like that by the time I'm done with my psych master's.
>>
>>27145979
How does he keep getting married? Apparently he's been with that one girl for 3 years
>>
>>27145901
No.
He's just a try hard cunt, trying to appeal to the edgy-so-random crowd. A crazy person wouldn't make such a slick well edited video.
Also he looks like Zach Efron.
>>
>>27146001
This is his first and only wife, I believe, but he had one major gf before her, who he would (by all accounts except his) emotionally abuse. He had been dating her since she was 15 until she was 18, where she had a psychotic break and he left her, narrowly avoiding abuse charges.

Then he met his current wife, who he had a child with, and feuds with constantly on Twitter. They have a one way open relationship where she can have girlfriends, but they broke up after he snuggled with her girlfriend without permission. But they didn't divorce, and seem to have since gotten back together.

He basically just preys on young fans to get gfs it seems- he is in his 30s now, but always has found girl in their mid to late teens to date.

Here's him and his ex- notice how absent he is. No emotion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7HcGsMb5PQ
>>
File: 1280.jpg (177 KB, 1257x1280) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
177 KB, 1257x1280
>>27145901
>this retard hipster isn't a virgin and you are
>>
>>27146052
I mispoke, I was wondering how he keeps getting into relationships

Didn't even know about half of that, this guy is a rabbit hole
>>
File: 141383799091.jpg (68 KB, 610x288) Image search: [Google]
141383799091.jpg
68 KB, 610x288
>>27146052
zeffy hope3 weeks ago
she looks like she smells
>>
>>27146080
He's decent looking enough, and a good manipulator. Probably how he keeps getting into these relationships.
>>27146093
Kek, yeah, he's not wrong.
>>
>>27146057
Women love sociopaths.
>>
>>27146025
I don't think you know what it means to be crazy, you can be high functioning and still be divorced from reality
>>
>>27145901
I want struggle him and watch him fade slowly
>>
>>27146052
Jesus... I feel so bad for that poor girl. He just doesn't give a shit.
>>
File: 1443734348519.jpg (141 KB, 668x717) Image search: [Google]
1443734348519.jpg
141 KB, 668x717
>>27146052
I don't really care about that girl, or any other of his victims. They knew what they were getting into. The whole drama probably gives him a 'bad boy' vibe those whores love in the first place. The guy isn't even that complicated, it's just a bizarre wombo combo of a narcissistic womanizer and a SJW. He believes in SJW or at least pretends to believe in it to stay popular and get his toys. It's pretty cringeworthy to see a man in his 30's pretending that he's still a teenager. Wasn't he in the army before? Looks like he got sissyfied once he left.
>>
>>27146057
I know, right? but ultimately it's meaningless.
they gave him a shitload of problems anyway.

>This is his first and only wife, I believe,

2nd one actually. his first wife literally cucked him and he had to pay alimony.
that's what he gets for being a selfproclaimed feminist.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.