[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /schizophrenic/ here? Share your stories robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Pepe (1622).png (565 KB, 2845x1770) Image search: [Google]
Pepe (1622).png
565 KB, 2845x1770
Who else /schizophrenic/ here?

Share your stories robots
>>
I take 4chan seriously
>>
>>27145861
so do i anon
takes skill to distinguish meme from reality and where they overlap
>>
Paranoid Schizophrenic here
>>
wouldve thought they were more common around these parts
>>
a dude i sell weed to is schizophrenic. he barricades himself in his apartment every night. he has a patch of thin hair on his temple and he thinks the government cut his skull opened and removed part of his brain. he thinks people get kidnapped and are replaced with clones. he said he was out jogging one day and a drone was following him home. what else.. oh he thinks his apartment is bugged. and that there are animals living in built in to the wall AC unit
>>
>>27146363
oh, also thinks people cast hexes and voodoo on him
>>
Idk but I had sex with something invincible last night, but other than that. I am A O K
>>
>>27146095
Same here senpai
>tfw drove 3000kms because I thought people were trying to join me and I had to join an invisable cult.
>>
>>27146442
KIll*
I
L
L
>>
>>27146418
>invincible
do you mean invisible?
>>
>>27146536
Yeah, I'm not great with words desu.
>>
>>27145833
>Pepe-dog being alpha af
>Beta on his side
I don't get it.
>>
>>27146095
Here too
is the worst
sometimes it stops for a bit which is nice
kinda get a breather
>>
I'm scared I might develop schizo, what's it like
>>
depends on if you'd say I am
sometime in like 2012 I found out about tulpas on /x/ or /a/ or somewhere and decided to try it
now I'm "crazy" I guess
>>
>>27146660
really depends on the day
sometimes it cripples you in every way imaginable and you feel so empty and fucked killing yourself doesnt even seem like an exit
but then sometimes it feels like a blessing to put you above the rest of the world and its fun and peaceful in an off kinda way
>>
>>27146670
howd you get them?
advice plis?
>>
>>27146682
I'm sure the guides I used are still floating around somewhere, but its honestly just practice and work. I read a bunch of guides and kinda combined them for my own method. It's really not hard it just takes a bit of work over the course of weeks/months just working on it when you can and once you've formed one it really just stays with you unless you ignore it for awhile
>>
File: 1457882936059.jpg (1 MB, 3499x2057) Image search: [Google]
1457882936059.jpg
1 MB, 3499x2057
>>27145833
>/schizophrenic/
I wish I was, it would help with tulpa creation.
>>
>>27146682
forgot to mention in the last post, check the subreddit. most of the people there are fucking retarded but the sidebar has a collection of guides and faqs and shit
also the tulpa.info forums hold a good bit of information if you take the time to look
>>
File: 1456465459042.png (19 KB, 1152x712) Image search: [Google]
1456465459042.png
19 KB, 1152x712
People are nothing more than a game to me.

Everyday I look for new prey to harass and cause general havoc to their daily lives.
>>
>>27146737
>>27146752
oke thanks m8
>>
>>27146846
thats not schizophrenia friendo
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.