[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I finally get a girlfriend, how am I supposed to tell her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: pinkguy.jpg (17 KB, 526x433) Image search: [Google]
pinkguy.jpg
17 KB, 526x433
When I finally get a girlfriend, how am I supposed to tell her about my ummm... fetish?
>>
>>27145808
What fetish u nerd
>>
File: image-4.jpg (80 KB, 668x768) Image search: [Google]
image-4.jpg
80 KB, 668x768
>>27145816
>I want to get pissed by a girl
>golden shower
>>
Did you try google?

No one here will give you good advice
>>
>>27145808
why do you type like that? you're not talking, you're typing. you don't umm and ahh when you type you fucking autist.
>>
>>27145849
Try peeing on her first. Catch her by surprise when she's in the bathroom (you'll know from that telltale psshhhh sound), bust in WITH your penis already out (important) and begin to pee on her. It will subconsciously suggest that you want her to shall we speak "return the favor" and you'll be golden.
>>
>>27145808
have you tried to use the words you know?
>>
>>27145849
walk in on her int he bathroom and lift her off the toilet while she's still peeing
>>
>>27145984
>you'll be golden.
>>
ummm and filthyfrank
Leave this place in an instant
>>
>>27145808
>one day you somehow manage to get gf
>now you're socially obligated to never have another gf again.
>If she dumps you, you're used trash. If you cheat on her you're manwhore scum
>And there will always be something that other women have that she won't have
>>
>>27146980
>Get cute, thin gf
>Can't stop staring at chubby girls with big tits
>switch out for big tit gf. But all chubby girls are used up by Jamal.
>Decide that I want pure, virgin gf.
>Virgin gf will only have consensual, vanilla sex in missionary position
>decide I want non-committal relationships with slutty girls
>fuck buddies aren't much for conversation, and are actually pretty annoying
>Need someone who is down to earth and takes decent care of them self.
>find a relatively nice skinny girl...

And the cycle is born anew... I shall never know peace.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.