[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is ur gf wanting an open relationship ever a positive thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5
File: l90886530.jpg (9 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
l90886530.jpg
9 KB, 300x225
Is ur gf wanting an open relationship ever a positive thing?

I really don't think I want to literally be a cuck but she's trying to sell it to me
>>
>>27144789
I would recommend leaving her
>>
>>27144789
unless you have 5 different girls lined up that you can fuck like she has with 5 different guys then no
>>
File: 1438147364115.jpg (82 KB, 711x632) Image search: [Google]
1438147364115.jpg
82 KB, 711x632
No, asking for an open relationship literally means she wants to go fuck other dudes.

More likely than not, it just means that she wants to go shopping for better dicks while still using you for as long as it takes to find someone better.

At best, you'll be an undersexed cuck, even if you are allowed to fuck other women, and at worst you'll get left as soon as she finds someone better.

Basically, this >>27145072

She just gave you a huge flag.
>>
>>27144789
its already over, dump her
>>
>>27144789
>I want to fuck other guys but I would really enjoy it if you paid for my meals and rent
>>
>>27144789
My gf wants a half-open relationship :(
>>
If a girl wants to have an open relationship she already has a guy in mind.
>>
>>27145072
This
It will make your life hell
You both will probably go mad with jealousy
>>
>>27144789
It's a fucking terrible thing. I've never had to deal with it, but I have a couple friends who tried it and it was a nightmare for them the entire time. The problem is that you're being sold on the idea of being able to fuck other people, but you're not fucking other people, they are and they don't want to feel guilty about it.

I would absolutely tell her no fucking way is that something I'm down with. And honestly, if I were you I would've just walked out of the room and never came back the second she said she was interested in fucking other people.
>>
>>27144789
God I'm fucking sick of these normie advice threads. Go to reddit if you want relationship advice you nigger
>>
accept the cuck life
i hope you kill her, her lover/s, and yourself
just a few less normie degenerate fucks in the world :)
>>
>>27144789

Break up with her right now for even considering such an absurd idea. It's cheating but you know so it's somehow OK.
>>
>>27144789
No. It's "I want to break up but don't have the balls or respect for you" tier
>>
What she means is that you're not enough for her, but she's not confident in the other man/men to leave you yet.

She wants the financial security/safety you provide while she enters a new relationship.
>>
>>27144789
Inevitably, she'll end up fucking more guys than you will girls. And you'll resent it. You'll break up.

Just save yourself trouble and ditch her before you get cucked.
>>
>>27144789
leave dude
leave right now unless youre using her just for sex and nothing else
it means youre not enough for her and she'll do it whether you agree or not, so just bail
>>
>>27144789
No. That kind of shit can completely wreck your relationship with ease.
>>
File: 1454658500549.jpg (85 KB, 539x776) Image search: [Google]
1454658500549.jpg
85 KB, 539x776
It's not so bad OP. I'm watching my wife's son while she has a date night with the guy she met at the grocery store. I love having a free wife who enjoys herself. This isn't the 30s anymore.
>>
>>27144789
L O L

get a reddit-tier cuck op
>>
LMAO its literally over op
>>
Don't listen to the idiots telling you to just leave her for even entertaining the idea. Normal, healthy human beings will feel attraction towards other men or women even when they are in a relationship, that's normal.

Be grateful that your gf decided to openly discuss the issue with you instead of taking it into her own hands.

That being said, I would strongly advice AGAINST an open relationship. I tried it once and it was horrible for my self-esteem and ultimately ruined the relationship. I have discussed the topic with my new and current gf and told her outright that an open-relationship is not a possibility for me and she accepted that without an argument.

She has taken a lot of dick in her life already, which, by /r9k/ standards already makes me a cuck, but she feels like she has made her experiences and doesn't really feel like she is missing out on anything by just being with one dude.

This is in stark contrast to my other relationship, where my gf had been a devout muslim up until her 18th birthday and then, over the course of a couple of years, decided she needs to take all the dick she can, ruining the relationship.
Bottom line: If you have to ask if you should do it, don't do it.
>>
>>27146003
How do I put this... you're a cucked normie and get the fuck off of my board you pathetic bitch?
>>
>>27144789
No. Open relationships are the new threesome: they're something someone only suggests when they're done with the relationship. It is its death knell.
>>
>>27146003
This is the most Reddit post I've read all day, thanks. Now fuck off back to /r/funny please.
>>
>>27146014
Nicely put desu
>>
File: interesting.png (550 KB, 750x646) Image search: [Google]
interesting.png
550 KB, 750x646
>>27144789
>ever a positive thing?

not really
>>
>>27146014
>>27146028
Fuck off newfags. I have most likely been on 4chan longer than you two combined.
>>
>>27146065
Go back to /b/, then.
>>
>>27146065
>get btfo
>N-n-n-newfags
>>
>>27146003
>Bottom line: If you have to ask if you should do it, don't do it.
Thanks, I'll make sure to cheat on my bf without telling him from now on <3
>>
>>27146003

You basically said yourself that she is going to ruin the relationship with or without his approval.

>Normal, healthy human beings will feel attraction towards other men or women even when they are in a relationship, that's normal.

Healthy human beings also practice something called self control.
>>
>>27146065
And you're retarded enough to think a girl trying to open your relationship won't just go cheat on you and mentally justifying it because you're so possessive?
>>
>>27146065
Doesn't make you any less of a cucked normie though.
>>
>>27146065
>being proud of something so dumb
lol cucks, man.
>>
>>27146065
So you're a cuck and a manchild.

>f-fuck you I'm an oldfag

Top fucking kek
>>
>>27144789
it could be a positive thing if you were the one who wanted an open relationship in the first place
>>
>>27146003
If your girlfriend proposes such a thing you already know you're old news and she has something new in mind.
I wouldn't take the chance of being cheated on, which is quite unavoidable.
>>
>>27144789
Shes doing it because she has someone in mind she wants to fuck already. Lets face it you're a male and would be lucky if a girl even bothered to turn her head in your direction.
>>
>>27146065
>>27146003
has to be satire, no one is this pathetic
>>
>>27144789
A girl asking for an "open relationship" is testing you. By saying yes you are failing the shit test.

Her even asking in the first place is a bad sign, it means she doesn't really respect you.
>>
>>27146127
L2reading comprehension
>>27146129
She isn't fucking other people, is she? She just told OP she would like to. If he tells her he doesn't want that and she accepts that then I think OP should not leave her.

>>27146132
Are you so insecure that you think honest communication between partners is something bad?

>>27146189
I apparently am. Not everybody can transcend human nature like the supreme gentlemen on this board.
>>
OP here

Ending a year long relationship in my 20s because I've been too busy to eff my gf sufficiently and she's feeling hot and bothered seems stupid.

Gonna have a conversation tomorrow like an actual human being

But there's no way in heck that this will fly. I don't mind if she wants to hook up with grls tho maybe that will suffice
>>
>>27146232
Apparent super cuckold mccuck >>27146003 here. I think that is a good decision. If she still insists on pushing the idea and doesn't respect your boundaries after you lay them out then please leave her though.

Best of luck with your relationship.
>>
>>27146232
>I don't mind if she wants to hook up with grls tho maybe that will suffice
>literally being cucked by someone with no dick

Most pathetic in the thread.
>>
>>27146232
Whatever, fuck off to /adv/ next time.
>>
>>27146271
If she gets off on licking pussy I certainly can't give that to her. Let her have at it.

>>27146263
Ty, I'm ugly as shit and don't think I will ever land a qt 18 y/o azn gf again. Gotta milk this for as long as possible.

Also imo if someone gonna cheat on you, sure ur a cuck, but they're literally scum with no sense if morals or fidelity. Until that happens I luh her
>>
>>27146304
>Ty, I'm ugly as shit and don't think I will ever land a qt 18 y/o azn gf again.

Pathetic. You bet your ass she's already cheated. No one respects you in the slightest.

But pussy is so important.
>>
>>27145504

This right here

It's worse than telling people to go fuck themselves with a dragon dildo
>>
>>27146287
I like you guys better desu
>>
>>27146304
>Ty, I'm ugly as shit and don't think I will ever land a qt 18 y/o azn gf again.
People like you are the reason why women are so arrogant, please kill yourself.
>>
When did these "open" relationships start being a thing? Were they around 10 years ago? They might be ancient but I doubt it since I would've seen it mentioned somewhere before
>>
someone post the reddit story already
>>
>>27146355
Love your confidence

Pussy is alright but companionship is tight. How many girls gonna make you blueberry pancakes in the morning, buy you Legos bc ur an autist who enjoys Legos , actually listen to shoegaze and idm, spend everyday with u, but also beg you to put it in their butt

Why give this up bc she's feeling curious
>>
>>27146388
I think in the past people simply cheated when sexually repressed and now people communicate their desires instead of doing shit behind their significant others back. Overall I think it's a good thing. What I don't like however, is how some people (in my personal experience women, fuck you ex-gf) try to push the lifestyle on people that are clearly not built for it. Some people need safe monogamous relationships and those def. shouldn't be decried as archaic constructs by default just because some people don't like them.
>>
>>27146422

The thing is, if someone proposes an open relationship they're most likely already cheating.
>>
>>27146417
>spend everyday with u
Not anymore, loser.

Men deserve everything they get from women, they are the enablers after all.
>>
>>27146434
Got any source for that or are you just a lean mean meme-machine?
>>
>>27146417
You're a cuck and no one respects you, not even your own gf. Why else would she be fucking other dudes?
>>
>>27146434
Or they're... communicating they're feelings

Oh wait grls are evil
>reeeeeee
>>
>>27146464

Exactly why would someone want an open relationship then?
>>
Normie here, I've stopped being in sexually exclusive relationships fairly early because they left me frustrated quickly (very high sex-drive) but I never cheated on my girlfriends before. From day 1 an open-relationship was the basis we agreed on with my SO.
It's probably a hopeless endeavor given the circlejerk here but open-relationships in general aren't the horror/doom you make it out to be, YOUR relationships in particular might be though.
From what I read it's mainly because they are very unbalanced things, where one party is forcing it onto the other (your "evil slut" scenario) which is only a symptom of an otherwise terrible person/matching, or because you guys agree to it while resenting it all the way (the responsibility of this miscommunication lies with you).
Anyway, open-relationships aren't for everyone, that much is obvious, but most of you see it as the harbinger of degeneracy because of a terrible meeting of circumstances: personality traits statistically relevant in this place (insecure, deriving your sense of self-worth from a relationship, prone to anger that is focused on some boogeyman figure, autistic level awkwardness, oppression/persecution complex, paranoid, etc) making you get into relationships on a wrong basis or devolving an existing one to a crappy state until your SO seeks a way out (open-relationship then is just an excuse) and/or just being horribly mismatched with your partner and not wanting the same things, which once again is most certainly the case when one party is borderline autistic and makes getting into a relationship a goal regardless of the parameters of said relationship.
From a more personal point of view, sexual non-exclusivity is what my SO and I feel great with and it's balanced (we're both finding it easy to find partners when we want it), so there really is no cause for resentment, yet we're not sleeping with just anybody and are productive members of society is it that difficult to reconcile?
>>
>>27146487
To fuck other people without betraying the trust of their partner. Is the notion that you can love and respect someone and still want to fuck other people so foreign to you?

>>27146482
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27146496
Goddamnit Chad, go away.
>>
>>27146496
Reasonable person

OP here, she described it as something she wants to get out of her system, reassured me I have nothing to worry about and said it would be very short lived

Should I cuck for the sake of her happiness or should I stick with my no that I already gave her
>>
>>27146525
Cuck from earlier here. My advice is to NOT enter an open relationship for the sake of your partner. As I said earlier, I did that with a past gf and it was a fucking disaster.

If she feels like she needs an open relationship and you feel like you don't want one then you might simply be incompatible and should look for other partners.
>>
>>27146525

Just dump her and save yourself all possible future trouble concerning this. If you don't accept an open relationship she'll cheat on you if she hasn't yet.

I don't get how you even have to consider shit like this.
>>
>>27146525
Mmmm, good thing she has a beta cuck to return to if everything goes south with Chad!
>>
>>27146367
>everyone says not to get cucked
>you go and do it anyway
the absolute madman. you're just here to tick us off aren't ya
>>
I wish my girlfriend would want an open relationship.

I was her first, and I'm also a few years older so I spoiled her. Multiple orgasms, positions galore, lots of stamina, etc. If she wanted an open relationship she would be so let down by how bad the little boys at her college were in bed. Those little pencil dicks can't even break cherries in their own school, how would they show me up? She'd just set herself up for failure.

On the other side, working in the restaurant industry I always have girls that show at least a little bit of interest, and that interest can be kindled into something worthwhile. I'd love to crush teenage poon again while Billy dickcheese fails to satisfy her in bed.

But she knows this, so we just stick together and it works well.
>>
OP here

It seems to be working out fine.

I told her that I'd accept it as long as I got to meet the other guys first, to make sure they were okay. She's bringing a few over later, so I'll let you know how it goes.
>>
>>27146673

Ah, this is great bait, but it is sad that some people actually think like this.
>>
File: 1358596589467.png (80 KB, 236x288) Image search: [Google]
1358596589467.png
80 KB, 236x288
>is being a L I T E R A L cuck ever a positive thing?
>>
>>27146227
Yes, she is already fucking other guys.
>>
>>27146232
>>27146227
This is bait. No one would go on r9k then say open relationships aren't a direct warning sign of unfaithfulness unless they were trying to bait
>>
>>27144789
A) say no and she'll do it anyway
B) say yes and prep the bull
>>
>>27144789

She wants to fuck other guys, and she probably has at least one in mind. If you say no, she'll cheat on you. Just break up with her.
>>
>>27144789

she's probably already cucked you, now it's just her trying to get you to sign off on her cheating on you.

but heaven forbid you actually fuck someone else, she'll leave you if you do it, make no mistake, this is her selfish dream, she gets to fuck chads and you get to "have a relationship"

she won't be fucking you anymore lad, she'll start making excuses and avoiding you or won't even be around at nights or at other times when fucking could happen, or the ultimate indignity, she'll come home having JUST HAD sex and tell you she doesn't want to again.

put your foot down or fucking break up with her, or you'll either commit suicide or kill her
>>
>>27146525
>she described it as something she wants to get out of her system, reassured me I have nothing to worry about and said it would be very short lived

>believing women when they say anything about sex or relationships

it's like you want to be humiliated as a cuckold
>>
>>27148113
I agree with this anon, put your boot down OP, preferably on your roastie gf's fucking neck!
>>
>>27144789

It could be positive if you have no problem getting new pussy and are the kind of weirdo that doesn't mind having his GF nailed by others.

But yeah, it's not positive.
>>
it's pretty much over with her, she's telling you she wants more dick

leave her
or, if you have other girls you can nail, accept to open it up, then go on a pussy rampage. she will regret it and THEN you dump her fucking stupid ass
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.