[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you trade your foreskin for the opportunity to magically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
Would you trade your foreskin for the opportunity to magically edit your appearance?
Become the ultimate Chad?
Become a real life otokonoko?

Cutfags can answer too, whether you'd rather regain your foreskin or get a chance to edit your looks.
>>
Could I become a cute grill?

I fantasize about being a qt girl and putting on free webcam shows for all of the lonely virgins on /r9k/.
>>
Will it be like I had been circumcised from birth or that I have the same sensitivity but my foreskin magically disappears?

If the latter I'd take it, I'd just get one of those fake foreskin mold things to keep the head protected and become 10/10 model Chad.
>>
I'd choose not to regrow foreskin even without Chad points because I don't let 4chan memes influence my personality
>>
>>27144768
No, idiot! Girls don't have foreskins so trading a foreskin for womanhood is basically becoming female for free!
>>
>>27144740
I'm uncut now and as much as I love my foreskin I would give it up if it meant I could become a full blown gorgeous futa with a massive cock and huge tits.
>>
>>27144819
No foreskin = no frenulum = pleasure will never ever be as good unless foregen becomes real.
>>
>>27144844
Futa = gaining a vagina so you wouldn't really be losing any pleasure, so that isn't an option!
>>
>>27144856
But playing with the head gives me more pleasure than playing with the frenulum.
>>
>>27144874
Why isn't in an option?

So there are limits to this magical appearance changer? Because I wouldn't lost my foreskin just to look a bit more fit
>>
>>27144950
You get to edit your appearance. You don't get to edit your sex.
>>
>>27144962
I guess perhaps I would consider becoming a trap then. Would still be my ideal woman body but without the pussy
>>
>>27144879
Is this what cutfags really believe? Even if you're not, the frenulum is important during intercourse as well.
>>
>>27144740
lol cutfags advantage.
they lose nothing, how rigged.
>>
>>27144999
But to add to this I would need to have tits and dick big enough I can suck myself off comfortably and tit fuck myself.

Basically the sexiest hentai futa I can imagine without a pussy
>>
>>27145115
I think male tits require estrogen or rare diseases so you'll need to get implants if you want them.
>>
>>27145076
While my frenulum is more sensitive than my head, the head is more pleasurable to me desu
>>
>>27144740
Lmao why is foreskin so important to you obviously yes
>>
>>27145192
Fair enough anon for me it's the other way around. Probably because I have grooves in my head which feel sensitive in a rather unpleasant way.
>>
File: 1457750045037.jpg (30 KB, 255x418) Image search: [Google]
1457750045037.jpg
30 KB, 255x418
>>27144856

So glad to see someone else mention foregen.
Answering the question as a cutfag, I'd rather get my foreskin back.
>>
>>27144740
welp I'm already cut, so make into me a cute 2d girl desu
>>
The whole cut/uncut thing is a meme. Never will you hear about it outside here, maybe very rarely ever. A lot of people actually won't even know what exactly circumcision is/does to the penis, or what it looks like before
>>
Make myself into 10/10 Chad Thundercock duh
>>
>>27144856
i'm cut and have a frenulum
>>
One one of the more creative ways to make a cut/uncut thread I guess.
It still belongs on /b/.
>>
>>27144740
Yes I would become a face that is different to everyone and always looking like their ideal perf
>>
I dont have foreskin and im pretty happy desu.

I wouldn't change too much about my appearance either. Just a couple more inches and I'd be 6 feet.
>>
>>27145140
Well just fuck off already with all these goddamn rules on this fantasy scenario that you didn't list up front. Not to mention how bias it is towards people who don't have foreskin to lose to begin with.

I will keep my foreskin.
>>
>>27145088
>>27145438
You're onto us. Us cutfags have been planning this since birth. We got mutilated on purpose to condition ourselves for this very moment.
>>
>>27144740
couldnt you just edit the appearance of your dick back to having a foreskin??
>>
i want to be the littIe girl
>>
>>27145529
SHUT IT DOWN, FAMALAM
>>
>>27145529
Stop with these technicalities! Giving yourself an entirely new organ is totally different from editing your appearance.
You're never allowed to give yourself breasts or change your sex when editing the appearance of a male RPG character!
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.