[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mom buying me house can i get laid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: eggman.jpg (44 KB, 344x477) Image search: [Google]
eggman.jpg
44 KB, 344x477
my mother is going to buy me a small house with very nice and modern interior.

how can i best use this situation to get laid.

i feel living with my mother has been my largest impediment to getting laid.

i am 25 btw
>>
>>27144695
hire a ho
>>
>>27144695
In one word: prostitution
>>
The only way having a house would get you laid is if the person lived with you and probably leeched off of you financially.
>>
i can literally taste the autism dripping from this post
>>
>>27144703
Wrong, all you have to do is lie. Say it's your house, say you have a respectable job that is poised to make really good money and you think women would like the sound of(Lawyer, CPA, Engineer, Marketing Executive, Consultant, Financial Analyst etc.). That's pretty much it, I mean if your getting a house you aren't poor and could easily keep up a charade for long enough to get laid. Dress up in a suit/business attire and hang out in bars known to be frequented by creepy old rich dudes and clean up cuz you're not 50. Girls love power and money just as much if not more than personality or looks.If they think you're important and have money it's all over. Then take 'em back to "your place".
>>
>>27144841

best post 877t8gyvv
>>
>>27144695
you're getting your own place and the only thing you can think of is getting laid? and you say you're 25? haha you must be a dumb cumskin
>>
>>27144910

what should i be thinking of? huh?
>>
>>27144910
I think it's pretty clear he's retarded and insufferable. I mean his mom is buying him a house just so he can move out. That being said hell yeah he should use this to get laid, wtf else is this guy gonna do. And the look and those dumb sluts faces when they find out they just slept with this fuckin idiot and it ain't even his house would be priceless. He should be careful though, some bitch could get pissed and try to claim rape.
>>
>>27144695
>find young woman in hard times
>shes stuggling to pay bills
>upfront ask her to live with you for free/half price in exchange for sex
>she agrees
>profit
Same old trick that all humans ever use. Use a woman for sex, she uses you for resources/ survival.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.