[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to kill yourself with no gun, rope, pills, or helium? i've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: endmylife.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
endmylife.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
how to kill yourself with no gun, rope, pills, or helium?

i've been reading up online and i might try to slit my wrists and bleed out while drowning myself in the tub or something. I heard there was some weird motion you have to make with the knife. Anyone have any tips? There are no high buildings to jump off of in my area.

does electrocution in a bathtub work well?
No I don't have money to buy any better way.
and I'm not doing suicide by cop.
I'd prefer to do this tonight.
>>
>>27144207

You can purchase pills online, OP. There's no reason you can't get them

Anyway, if you live someplace cold death by hypothermia is very pleasant.
>>
>>27144207
Take a bus to NYC or SF and jump off one of the iconic bridges
>>
Some people starve themselves to death.
>>
>>27144236
this, you get sleepy and then die, but don't survive because that would be fucking awfull
>>
>>27144334

You'll have some gangrene. If it's cold enough you definitely won't survive.

With pills there's the possibility of brain damage.
>>
>>27144334
>>27144236
so what kind of pills specifically would guarantee death if i took a bunch? I heard some people try to OD and the pills don't work and they have to get their stomach pumped and it's an awful experience.
>>
Bump because i'm sick of living too
>>
>>27144548
I'm leaning towards filling my tub with warm water and dumping a bunch of salt in then putting my toaster or hair dryer in with me in with me. Or both. I don't know if that would be strong enough to instantly knock me out though. I can't find seem to find a guaranteed fast way to do it without the things i mentioned i can't use.... but this seems like it might be the best thing so far
>>
>>27145267
CFIs won't allow that, unless you live in a 1950 house or some shit
>>
>>27144436

Fentanyl tablets. You will die
>>
>>27145267
>buy ladder
>make sure it's really tall
>go to electrical poles and set up
>go to top and grab wire, you will most likely die instantly
>>
stop eating.
a guy I knew killed himself like that.
>>
>>27145300
aww ;-;

>>27145317
okay i will look into getting these

>>27145335
good idea I don't have a ladder right now though

>>27145460
wow. ok

Thanks for all the help guys... Guess I can't do it tonight. looking into the knife thing more i don't think i'd do it correctly. pills seem nicer anyway.
>>
>>27145611

Be advised. Fentanyl will kill you stone cold dead but there is still a chance of failure. It is not a guaranteed method.

Freezing to death IS guaranteed if the weather is cold enough.
>>
>>27145267

Are you a girl?

If so this threadnis hot as fuck. My ex killed herself too!
>>
>>27146004
umm no. sorry.

>>27145623
that's okay I guess i think I will try them anyway
>>
>>27145611
>don't do it femanon
>yes i know because i hacked into your webcam a while ago
>don't be alarmed you'll be dead soon not like it'll matter right
>>
>>27144207
Don't femanon
>>
When I was 15 I drank an entire litre of vodka in one sit. Passed out literally inmediately, no time to feel drunk, just went limb and feel on the floor. make sure you drink it in a single sit and also dont forget to make sure nobody finds you, when that happened my "friends" called my parents and took me to the hospital. The medic told me indeed I would have died if I had waited any longer. You dont want to fuck this up because im certain my poisoning seriously fucked up my cognitive abilities.

Btw that time I wasnt trying to kill myself, I was just a very retarded kid who thought drinking myself to death was hardcore. Funny enough the medical staff told my parents it was a suicide attempt and it was the starting point of my life actually going downhill.
>>
>>27144207
Drink a lot of alcohol and pass out with a weighted pillow on your face, depending on the results it might not even look like suicide.
>>
try talking to a suicide hotline but if you really want to end it then probably just slit your throat or blow your brains out. Don't do anything in public would want to make a mess for city workers to clean up.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.