[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What STDs do you have or had? I had chlamydia. Probably got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1359437278059.jpg (89 KB, 750x653) Image search: [Google]
1359437278059.jpg
89 KB, 750x653
What STDs do you have or had?

I had chlamydia. Probably got it from fucking this girl I met on /soc/ in the ass a few times.
>>
Hep C.
Molluscum.
>>
What is that picture showing? Looks like spilled Galaxy and weed
>>
I got molested at 9 and now I have herpes.
There's no cure. It really sucks.
>>
>>27143669
describe your molestation pls
>>
>>27143727
>raised by single mother, she works full time
>grandfather passed away, so there was no one to watch me anymore
>gets a babysitter
>babysitter touches me a few times, lets me touch her, I thought nothing of it and she said to keep it secret
>one time she says let me show you something
>takes my shorts off, uses her mouth on me
>sucks me for a little while before stopping
>a couple days later, have sores on my penis
>hurt bad so I tell mom
>she looks, takes me to doctor
>says it looks like herpes
>never saw babysitter again, assume mom figured something was going on and didn't hire her again
Not very interesting I guess, but it really sucks. I haven't had an outbreak in a couple years, but it hurts and itches when it happens and I feel dirty knowing I'm forever stained with it. I assume the girl had a cold sore when she sucked me. She was only a couple years older, so it was more akin to playing doctor than anything.
>>
>>27143845
Thats shitty
>>
>>27143563
>Probably got it from fucking this girl I met on /soc/ in the ass a few times.
Why do you even come to this board?
>>
Degenerates literally give themselves incurable diseases to cum
Fucking lol
>>
>>27143845
i have herpes too. i got it consensually though. have you had any ltr's ?? how/ when do you bring it up. ever since getting it ive stopped having casual sex and now im trying to make this girl my gf but im afraid of explaining.
>>
>>27143669
Almost everyone on the planet has herpes
>>
>>27143999
there are two types of herpes
>>
>>27144214
>Worldwide rates of either HSV-1 or HSV-2 are between 60% and 95% in adults.[9]
>>
I never acquired anything sexually.

However, years ago I was exposed to HPV when I used a public shower before I went swimming. I developed warts on one foot and had them burned off, then frozen off after they recurred, and finally went with OTC salycylic acid when they came back again sporadically.

Happily, they seem to be gone permanently. At least, I haven't experienced a recurrence for years now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.