[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /drunk/ hhere?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 091Cloyster.png (157 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
091Cloyster.png
157 KB, 431x431
who /drunk/ hhere?
>>
>>27143377
yes, hello

>tfw getting drunk just increases the desire to kill yourself
>>
>>27143399
man. being drunk makes me sociable / nice

tfw nobody around to be sociable or nice to
>>
not yet

orgnl cmnt
>>
>>27143417
Yeah, I feel that way (happy and satisfied) after maybe one or two drinks, but that feeling just evaporates after a couple more.

I know that feel of not having anyone to talk to anon.
>>
>>27143493
it sucks, but i just have to reach out more to people at school and at work. it's on me you know? >inb4 normie

>>27143399
don't do it
>>
>>27143520
Good luck to you. I hope you have some success; depression cut off my hopes of making true friends in college.

I'm going to hold off for the time being, but it is harder every day.
>>
File: 12414.jpg (202 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
12414.jpg
202 KB, 1200x1600
>>27143377
Question for my fellow robots

How do you stomach alcohol? Been trying to get a taste for beer recently and its the most vile thing I have ever tasted

pic related drinking it right now and its flavor is akin to a cup of water with a thick layer of dish soap at the bottom, sometimes I pick up the grapefruit and it tastes okay but for the most part its just bitter brown liquid

Same with wine, haven't tasted a single wine I liked from the few I've tasted, Rum is bearable and I kinda liked it but most hard liquor is pretty bad when it isn't mixed with something

Do you even drink it for the taste or is it just an endless cycle of chasing it down with something sweet to get drunk?
>>
>>27143591
For me, beer is pretty gross as well. I mostly drink hard liquor. I don't necessarily like it, but I just chase it down. You can try mixing it with something; I sometimes do Arnold Palmer with a bunch of vodka.
>>
>>27143591
Rum with coke but most of it is preference, its ok to not like beer your dick size remains the same
>>
>>27143591
wine is hard to stomach to me.

beer/ale is pretty easy for me, so i can't really relate.

liquor is quite hard for me to stomach though.
i don't know. i don't drink very often but it gets easier to drink as i continue. tonight i rewarded myself with a shot of whiskey after i completed my laundry.
it's just to get drunk. if i cared about taste i'd be drinking coffee or hot cocoa. other than that, i down water all day long.

>>27143588
thanks anon. i wish you luck too. i can barely see straight. if you need help reach out to somebody, anybody.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-02+at+02.55.08).jpg (25 KB, 396x435) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-02+at+02.55.08).jpg
25 KB, 396x435
right here brother man

how are you guys doing
>>
File: 1445553204579.png (361 KB, 742x960) Image search: [Google]
1445553204579.png
361 KB, 742x960
whos /ganja/ here?

just smoked 1g in the past few hours...
>>
>>27144450
>tfw want weed
>tfw don't want people to know that i want weed

>>27144134
hey
>>
>>27144471
hows it going friend

what are you drinking
>>
>>27144504
i was drinking whiskey, ginger liquor, and a bit of wine/ale

i'm drinking water now.

u?
>>
>>27144521
im drinking some good old, classic keystone

some wine or whiskey would be great right now though
>>
>>27144546
i would have gladly traded. i like beer way more than whiskey
>>
>>27144563
whats your favorite beer?

i would love something that could get me drunk really fast right now honestly. i also want something that has an exotic taste. i really want a white russian since ive never had one and they look fucking delicious
>>
>>27143377
I blacked out on etizolam and ever clear. Don't know what I did but I'm being forced into therapy and my father refuses to talk to me. Careful Bros.
>>
>>27144600
i don't drink very much. but i my friend gifted me some weird beer with a fish on it that was like 9% alcohol. it tasted good and had a nice bite of alcohol to it.
>>
Been smoking weed lately. Its not the same but alcohol was fucking my shit up desu have a drink for me boys.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.