[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I made a mistake choosing Chad over you anon... >I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 14
File: 11.jpg (639 KB, 1440x1058) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
639 KB, 1440x1058
>I made a mistake choosing Chad over you anon...
>I can't believe it took me so long to see he only wanted me for sex
>I want to be with you now

Your response?
>>
Fuck her then keep it moving of course
>>
>>27143322
This already happened to me. She honestly thought she could go fuck Chad and then settle down with me. I want to say I told her no thanks but I was livid at the time and told her to go fuck herself instead.
>>
Sorry, not interested anymore
>>
If she genuinely wants to be with me, sure, why not?
>>
Fuck her, then dumb her. Become the Chad.
>>
I'm going to stay a bachelor for life. You can't get me roped into that shit
>>
>>27143349
and how much do u regret that decision? where r u today? gf or no?
>>
>>27143322
Live with her

Let her buy me stuff

Let her fuck me and suck my dick and I would always ask to cum in her mouth and act disappointed if she didn't swallow

Not be mean but put no effort into the relationship. I would naturally be detached and depressed

Eventually she would realize what a stupid bitch she was for thinking I give a fuck

I'm very bitter with this specific cunt by the way
>>
File: 1431410944654.png (182 KB, 1094x771) Image search: [Google]
1431410944654.png
182 KB, 1094x771
>>27143322
sure, the past is the past, right?
>>
>>27143407
are you fukkin retarded?
>>
File: pedo ber.png (3 KB, 448x357) Image search: [Google]
pedo ber.png
3 KB, 448x357
pretend like that would actually happen, and continue to waste my time on interwebs
>>
>>27143480
Uh...no?

Why logical reason would I have to say no if she genuinely wants to be with me?
>>
>>27143514
none, if you're a cuckold.
>>
>acquire easy sex
>secretly resent her and never get serious
>>
>>27143444
No gf ever. I regret rejecting the way I did but I don't regret rejecting her at all. Still kind of mad about it.
>>
>>27143625
If she isn't pregnant or a single mom, how am I a cuck?
>>
>>27143687
you really wanna be the beta bux guy?
>>
>>27143322
>chad only wanted sex from me
you lying lil cunt, the guy was obsessed with you.
I know Chad he guudboi
>>
this is literally happening to me and im having a giggle. this roastie who has had two miscarriages (infertile) is trying to convince me to leave my virgin gf and be with her
>>
>>27143752
You mean her boyfriend? Yes.
>>
>>27143322
"How will you make up for it?"
Either she gets disgusted and leaves or I get some puss and can maybe string her along for a little longer.
>>
I feel like giving a slightly edgy answer of "fuck, cuddle, and dump her the next day".

But if I did that I'd be around her finger again. Don't give in anon. That's how she traps you.
>>
>"okay prove it"

*unzips dik*

>"here's your chance, it's not going to succ itself "
>>
>>27143920

I don't care if I get trapped as long as the pussy is flowing. Men aren't complicated creatures.
>>
>>27143844
>>27143349
I don't know why I'm surprised, but I can't believe girls actually do this.

What guy in his right mind would get with a girl who's more or less telling him that he's the next best thing?
>>
No fucking way. Not again.
>friends with girl in high school
>start to fall for her
>tell her
>she says she doesn't want to lose what we have
>continue to be friends for about eight months
>bring it up again, ask if she'd be up for dating over text because I'm beta as fuck
>she texts me she's at Chad's house
>okay.jpg, tell her to have fun, try to be cool/supportive/friendly about it
>sad as fuck for awhile
>talk to her less and less until we stop talking entirely
>go to college, engineering, no girls, whatever
>a year later Chad still doesn't want to be official and starts seeing another girl as well, proposes idea of open relationship
>she can't handle it and "breaks up" with him
>starts texting me out of the blue after a year of no contact
>wants to hang out, catch up, whatever
>texts me she never stopped thinking about me. always wishes Chad was as kind as me and that
>sounds good, my friendship starting point is paying off
>we hang out and date
>we hold hands and I hug her a few times
>go in for kiss and she pulls away and wants to take it slow because Chad was always so aggressive
>also says she wants to hold off on sex because she wants it to be special
>fall for it
>three months in and we cuddle when we're watching movies, still no kissing
>believe she's the best I'll ever do, abide by her wanting to take things slow
>Chad starts texting her again
>tell her I'm okay with her texting, totally not insecure about it now that she's mine
>they start hanging out at her house, at his house
>tell her I'm not okay with it
>she gets mad and breaks up
>beg her not to, she says I'm too controlling and insecure and is generally mad at me
cont.
>>
>>27143972
>What guy in his right mind would get with a girl who's more or less telling him that he's the next best thing?
a guy who is still madly in love with her
or a cuck
>>
>>27143956
So when she keeps seeing Chads and you find out, maybe by walking in on them fucking, that won't bug you?

Let's say it doesn't. That you agree to an open relationship. The odds are very slim that she'll keep letting you tap it if she is getting chad sex. Pretty soon you'll be a sexless cuck.
>>
>>27143687
am I talking to a redditer?

she's already done every conceivable degrading sex act with chad, fucked him without a condom, but now she wants to take it slow with you. To prove that you "love" her winning personality and are willing to shell out the beta bux.

but you know, if you're happy to suck chad's sperm out of her loosely flapping cunt, who am I to deny you that? It's not like she'll continue fucking tattooed thugs on the side because she's a terrible judge of men and has no morals.
>>
>>27144101
Kek you just described the story this guy is telling>>27144011

Dude walked right into his own cucking
>>
>>27144089

Yeah that'd be awkward, but I wouldn't flip out I'd just leave. It would be over yeah and I'd get my dick wet elsewhere.

If she stops letting me tap it then it's over too.
>>
File: 1438059632500.png (151 KB, 449x442) Image search: [Google]
1438059632500.png
151 KB, 449x442
I don't want to hear about Chad.

Just say you want to be with me.
>>
>>27143322
There you have the best opportunity ever.
Every man has to tell her to go Fuck herself in the most humiliating way possible.
A whore who leaves you ones will do it again when someone better shows, so don't be stupid guys you gotta have some balls and almost take a shit on the slut face.
>>
In order to really trap me she would have to get me to pay for apartment or something and make it so that I can't just tell her to find a new place to live.

Breaking up isn't hard and it happens all the time .
>>
My dick isn't the biggest but it can get the job done. I'm not the most exciting guy but I'm pretty steady and do kind things. I can get creative too in expressing my devotion.

I would do all these things and she can break up anytime she wants. I would just get my dick wet elsewhere.
>>
>>27144011
>about two weeks later she and Chad are facebook official and she makes her profile pic with him in it
>we were never facebook official, but she'd call me her boyfriend in private
>she never took pictures of us together
>a week later she texts me wanting to hang out as friends and that she's sorry for the way things ended but she still had feelings for Chad, wants "closure"
>hang out with her, she never says sorry or mentions anything about Chad
>wants to set me up with her fat friend
>try to be smooth, tell her I'd rather be with somebody who looked like her
>she asks what I meant
>tell her "well, you look like you so that'd be a whole lot easier"
>she FREAKS out, gets livid and starts telling me that we're done and I'm controlling, manipulative
>say sorry about 60 times, eventually she gives me her fat friends number
>go out with fat friend
>shes actually kind and funny, likes my shitty jokes
>meet her family
>they're really cool, we get along really easily
>we go out a few more times
>end up at my place after going to the zoo
>we make out on my bed and almost fuck (she was topless and my hands were down her pants, her hands down mine etc.)
>parents come home
>panic and pretend we're watching a movie
>drive her home, make out in the car
>as I'm leaving she texts me "to be continued I guess ;)"
>we have sex next time and become facebook official three days later
>her friend (original girl) texts me asking about a billion things
>decide not to tell her anything, tell her thanks for setting us up
>original girl texts my gf asking how everything happened
>gf tells her how I treat her nicely and
>original girl tells gf how I'm manipulative and controlling etc.
>gf has the sense to ask me about what happened
>we agree to cut original girl out of our lives
We haven't heard from her since. Fuck her. She broke up with Chad about two months ago and tried to text my gf. Gf politely told her to fuck off.
>>
>>27144295
Glad for happy ending at least. If women could have the decency to not have fallback guys that'd be great but whatcha gonna do?
>>
>>27143322
who tf are you?
>>
>>27144332
Date fat girls who don't get the attention their pretty friends do. They'll appreciate it and reciprocate. I didn't think she was attractive at first but, idk man, her womanly powers have made my beta ass attracted to her. I started working out six months ago and she actually notices and compliments me. It's almost like a cycle
>work out, lose weight, gain muscle
>girlfriend genuinely compliments me
>like her compliments, gives me more confidence
>lose more weight, gain more muscle

I actually had a girl approach me about a month ago. I wouldn't dream of seeing anybody but my gf, but it felt good. Other people would be quick to tell me the girl who approached me was much more attractive but I really love my girlfriend. Women definitely clue into confidence and see it as attractive. I think because I felt confident and above my girlfriend when we first started dating, maybe that's what got her to be attracted to me. That and attention/validation. Women love that shit.
>>
File: 1448130190467.png (360 KB, 717x458) Image search: [Google]
1448130190467.png
360 KB, 717x458
I honestly don't care about how many guys you've been with, hypothetical woman, but I've heard too many horror stories about Beta Bux to ever completely trust you.

Why couldn't you see the virtue in me earlier, and what's different now?
>>
>>27144612
>I honestly don't care about how many guys you've been with
Thanks hon, I'm glad you know how to appreciate a woman with some mileage on her flaps.

>Why couldn't you see the virtue in me earlier, and what's different now?
Hehe, well sometimes you just need to make mistakes and experience new things. Just to get it out of your system, you know? You're such a responsible guy, I knew you wouldn't be interested something like that. Besides, I knew you'd still be waiting for me!
>>
>>27143322
If it was her I would wife her instantly
>>
>>27144884
HMMMMMM

THATS FASCINATING DARLING.!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE A NICE RELAXING DRIVE TO THE PIER!??
>>
File: 1445722487353.jpg (112 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445722487353.jpg
112 KB, 600x600
>>27144884
You know, I desperately want to believe that this is the misogynistic imaginings of some sperg on 4chan, like the SJW would have you believe, but reality never seems to want to prove you wrong.
>>
>>27143972
>I don't know why I'm surprised, but I can't believe girls actually do this.

This so much.

Things like the wall, and SMV peaking get told of so often in the manosphere/online in general, but I can't imagine a girl actually hoping to settle down with me later in life as some sort of backup plan. For some reason I can handle not being at top SMV and burdening myself ti improve in that area, but I can't image being somebody's plan B when they want to settle down. It sounds too fucked up somehow.
>>
File: 2806962.jpg (856 KB, 1024x937) Image search: [Google]
2806962.jpg
856 KB, 1024x937
>>27144884
IT WILL BE FUN I PROMISE.!
>>
>implying I'd have anything to do with women in the first place

ree, normies

fuck off
>>
>>27143322
"Where the fuck were you when I was single?"
>>
File: 1456453764110.jpg (250 KB, 990x743) Image search: [Google]
1456453764110.jpg
250 KB, 990x743
tell the mongol bitch that ive already got a fresh and ready hoe on the side waiting for me
>>
>>27143322
come see me after you get those tattoos removed
>>
>>27143322

I decline. I refuse to be somebody's backup plan. Seriously how fucked up is it for something to think that they can just put you on ice for whenever they're ready for you without any regards for your feelings?
>>
>>27145136

>feelings

lmao look at this faggot
>>
>>27145136
Extremely. The worst part is that they think they're doing something extremely good for you. Look, anon, now YOU get to be with me, you, aren't you so lucky?

I may be desperate, but I still have a shred of dignity
>>
>>27143322
Cool let's go to pet smart
>>
>>27143322
Prove you are a real, free thinking, awake human.
>>
>>27143322
Fuck you cunt, die alone. I'll let you blow me, and that's all you get from me at this point
>>
>>27143322
No. You discarded me before. It's time to return the favor. Get out of my sight.
>>
>>27144438
This warmed the cockles of my heart. Thanks friend.
>>
>>27144438
Funny thing is, if the roles were reversed, she'd leave you in a heartbeat the moment something better came along.
>>
File: 1457602403303.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457602403303.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>27144438
>Date fat girls
fuck that bro

you're much better off dating a 5 or 4/10 slim girl if you don't think you can do better
>>
>>27143322
Nah. I'm to old now to want to start a family now. I'd rather just live the single lifestyle focus on my career and have the odd one night stand. Sorry love but your 10 years too late
>>
I don't mind being ""cucked"" by a 35 year old roastie if it means I get genetically enhanced children. I'd get back with the girl and love her forever.
>>
happened to me
really bad situation to be in

the just went full asshole on her, saying she cant come to me because im a prick & just blocked her

i hate it but i have to to it, i just cant be a cuckold
>>
File: Doom.jpg (448 KB, 1562x1600) Image search: [Google]
Doom.jpg
448 KB, 1562x1600
Doom sums it up.
>>
File: 1376752923923.jpg (265 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1376752923923.jpg
265 KB, 800x450
I guess this is a good opportunity to ask:

Say there is a situation in which you get inerest from a woman say, mid twenties, or older who shows interest in you. However, neither of you have met or known of each other's existence?

I am dealing with this now with a woman in her mid twenties. Don't know completely about her life at all, but being not hideous seemingly not socially inept I imagine she has a relationship history.

Should that be a relationship to avoid as well even though there is no one to be playing second to? That seems to be the primary thing in these kinds of situations that makes robots the saltiest about it all. I don't have that reason to be mad, so it is weird situation. In fact, there have been other men who have been actively trying to get with her that she just responds with in annoyance or distance.

And this also begs the question of what to do in this type of situation with a girl at any age range with any sense of past What does a robot do with a nonvirgin that builds "attraction upon encounter" with them?
>>
>>27148822
Don't overthink this. Just go out with her and get to know her. If you like her enough (and she likes you back), you can think about making it a serious thing. If not, just stop seeing her or make it a short fling.
>>
>blow my dick then we can talk
>>
>>27148822
There's no reason to blow her off at once because of dank robot memes. At least get to know her first. Plow through her social media if necessary to assess roastie level.
>>
>>27143972
Pretty much all people settle for less than their favorite. Arcanine. Over doing it.
>>
>>27144101
You're jumping to a lottt of conclusions based on a stupid post about a girl that got pumped and dumped anon
>>
>>27144152
The only sensible response in this thread.
>>
>>27143972
Pump and dump seems to be the best option here.
original yes yes.
>>
Fuck off, you goddamn roastie. I'm done with you.
>>
>>27143322
GET OUT OF MY ROOM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27143322
Nice armpit tats. Clearly she's good at making sound decisions. like choosing you anon.
>>
> my heart belongs now to my waifu
> but we can still be friend if you want
>>
>>27143322
WAIT. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR NOSE. IS IT JUST ME OR YOU REALLY ARE WEARING A FUCKING NOSE PIERCING? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU DEGENERATE LIBERAL SLUT.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Sorry, I have a gf now.
>>
Bitch, I can't even be friends with your stupid ass! And it's not even because your cunt's all used up.
>In highschool, had this girl that I thought I could be friends with
>Thought we were bros
>Never did anything sexual, so what else could I have thought. We were like a brother and sister
>She was built like a 9 yo boy. I preferred womanly figures, anyway
>I would always pick her ass from parties or save her from some dudes house because he was "abusing" her
>years later, I hear through the grapevine that she was bragging about having me as her orbiter
>when I confront her about it, she says, "sorry that I friendzoned you all those years", then tries to kiss me/touch my dick while she's drunk

Women can't even truly experience friendship, why should you form a romantic relationship with a slag like that?
>>
>get free sex and dump
What are you guys talking about?

She's settling down for you so obviously she's not going to have that much sex with you. After all, you will both be "over that phase" won't you?
>>
File: 1424379667398.jpg (117 KB, 650x659) Image search: [Google]
1424379667398.jpg
117 KB, 650x659
>>27143322
on 4chan:
> fuck this stupid roastie whore i only get with loyal pure 2D girls id tell that bitch where to go and send her back to chad crying

in RL:
> y-you really like me? i-ve felt the same way for so long, please never leave me, i dont mind about your past il do anything for you, please hold me and let me lick your feet

then obviously you brag about it on r9k, robots try to red pill you, you ignore it, get BTFO by stacy, cling on even more which destroys any pride you've got left and get ditched in a worse position before, then you come back to r9k and attempt to redpill another robot in the same position, only for the cycle to repeat...
>>
>>27151310
You're talking about men here who are irrepairably broken.

If a girl tells a robot she loves us, our instant reaction isnt "oh joy!" it's "why is she lying to me?"

I mean, you can think whatever you want, but the men here have been hurt and will never trust a woman again. So your little spiel rings false to me.
>>
File: 1433701788151.gif (517 KB, 147x162) Image search: [Google]
1433701788151.gif
517 KB, 147x162
>>27151397
its a joke, lighten up faggot you're on an anime imageboard
>>
>>27151310
Oh please. In RL, I have no interaction with actual human females. What you are describing is the actions of the Redditor, who comes here to mope about his "feels" & "those mean girlies"; real robots have no points of comparision with the opposite gender, and even if we did, we wouldn't even get considered as backup.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.