[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How has your experience with Wellbutrin been? I've got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: esdfhjgklj.jpg (62 KB, 636x962) Image search: [Google]
esdfhjgklj.jpg
62 KB, 636x962
How has your experience with Wellbutrin been?

I've got some arriving in a few days. I need motivation and to stop procrastinating. Will it help?
>>
>>27143263
My experience? No. Not one damn bit.

I think it may also have more easily triggered my seizures, too.
>>
major long term depression here ... on celexa and welbutrin XL 300mg (from what i understand this is the extended relese)
any how i did not notice much improvment asap but after a month or so i was seeing improvment... like i just felt better focused and had longer attention span for things like playing paino and other things i enjoy ... that being said i still have a hard time to get shit done that i dont care for

capattcha - pick pictures with grass... hmm what does grass look like agian ....
>>
>>27143382
I've heard it increases the risk of seizures. I've never had any, so I'm not too worried.

Hoping some people have stories of success with the drug.
Although, this board has an abnormally large selection of people in with antidepressants haven't worked.
>>
Great if you just gave depression but it'll make your life a living hell if you also have anxiety.
>>
>>27143459
I need help with just getting on and doing stuff.

>Cleaning my desk
>Putting my clothes in the laundry
>Sending an email

Tasks that only take 1 minute will take me weeks, as I do not have the willpower to do it.

I can have a really productive hour or two, once in a while, but otherwise it's just sleep and procrastination.

Also getting started on tasks is horrible.
If I start revising physics, I can do it for hours or days. But I only get around to starting it once every few months.

Does the wellbutrin help with the depression? Or is it just the celexa helping?
>>
>>27143478
Been diagnosed with depression. But UK doctors won't prescribe wellbutrin, so I've ordered some myself.

I don't know if I have anxiety. I guess I'll find out when I take it.
>>
>>27143263
messed up my sleep senpai
>>
>>27143639
In what way?

On citalopram I was sleeping 16+ hours a day
>>
On Asentra 100mg and Wellbutrin 300mg, Asendra did nothing but Wellbutrin stopped suicidal thoughts.

No side effects as far as I know.
>>
http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2012/09/03/generic-wellbutrin-budeprion-xl-300-withdrawn-vindication/

Be careful OP. It happened before. It could happen again.
>>
>>27143762
Thank you for the advice.
I'll have to check what I've ordered.
It's listed as wellbutrin(zyban), so I'll have to check. But they're the same drug.
I'll make sure the concentration of bupropion is the same in both, if i ordered zyban by mistake
>>
Anyone here have experience with anxiety meds?
Right now I am on Mirtazapine, Sertraline, and L-Thyroxine but none of them seem to work on my anxiety nor depression
I wanted to ask my doctor for Propranolol today
Some Anon suggested Benzos but they seem kinda risky
>>
>>27143263
2 days in I had an anxiety attack and was dissociated for about 6 hours but other than that, I might have a little more motivation and energy? I don't think about suicide nearly as much anymore but I credit quitting alcohol for that.
>>
File: livinthedream.jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
livinthedream.jpg
44 KB, 409x409
>>27143459
>playing paino
Are you, perchance, a NEET?
>>
>>27143948
Please respond
Orginalrobolxxo
>>
>>27143948
>>27144299
responding, but i have little to add

I was given sertraline when i asked for wellbutrin, but i don't want to take it. I don't believe it will help me, as citalopram didn't help, and it's pretty similar.
>>
>>27144402
I was told that every drug interacts differently with you and you have to try a lot of them before you find one that works
Maybe you should have tried it

I personally didn't get any side effects even tho they seem to be very common with SSRIs, but it also doesn't seem to help much

Maybe ask for Mirtazapine at your next visit
>>
>>27143651
wellbutrin is very stimulating supposedly
>>
>>27144465
citalopram caused me to lose my job, and it took a month to return to normal

all SSRIs cause lethargy and fatigue to some extent. i need something that does the opposite.
>>
>>27143263
Didn't fucking work. I didn't stop feeling depressed, and it didn't help me quit smoking. It's shit.
>>
>>27143263
It was bad. I reached max dose and ended up switching medications because it wasn't effective enough (for long enough.)
>>
>>27143263
I took that shit once before.
Fucking made everything worse.
>>
>>27143263
>take a few pills
>wake up 5-6 times a night in sweats
>psychotic dreams I die in
>mentally exhausted for 3 weeks
>snap
>take 300mg of hydroxyzine
>pass out
>continue doing this until wellbutrin leaves my brain

Another bot had similar experience.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.