[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you fell for the edging meme Faps feel much better when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1456031545117.jpg (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1456031545117.jpg
72 KB, 900x900
>tfw you fell for the edging meme
Faps feel much better when you just cum the first time you're ready.

The only thing extending your fap does is make you shoot farther. It makes orgasm unsatisfying, especially when you edge for like 45+ min.

I've probably built up god tier stamina from all the edging I've done though. It's pretty much impossible for me to cum in under 15 minutes.
>>
No one wants to discuss masturbation tonight with me?
>>
>>27143494
>27137579
I agree. it's kinda anticlimactic (kek) when you've sat there for an hour or more and then that's it
>>
File: tumblr_o3kw9yUyDb1u9a3sso1_1280.jpg (406 KB, 846x593) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3kw9yUyDb1u9a3sso1_1280.jpg
406 KB, 846x593
I always keep going thinking I'll find a better video, but I never do. How do you bust when you first feel it?
>>
Before i started edging i could easily go fapping for more than one hour. Now my dick start to hurt if i don't cum in 30 min or less.
>>
>tfw a premature cum ruins the rest of the day and much of the next
>>
>tfw it takes me 45~60 mins to cum from sex because of edging for many years.
>>
File: 1455256665012.jpg (49 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
1455256665012.jpg
49 KB, 650x487
Edging is like the heroin of the fapping world

Just chase that cumdragon mane
>>
>tfw don't have a problem with edging as long as balls don't hurt
taking breaks helps too
>>
>>27143127
100% agree with you OP
>>
>>27144003
OUT FUCKHEAD
>>
>see all the edging talk
>try it out
>spend 4 hours on the edge, feels pretty good
>come across the perfect video
>now's the time
>cum
>that's it
>literally feels like I didn't have an orgasm at all

I never tried again after that.
I always have the best orgasms if I jerk at a steady pace for 25-30 minutes where I'll actually have a nice slow build up into release. I'll start thrusting my hips while my eyes roll into the back of my head from this.
>>
File: 3432434.jpg (322 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
3432434.jpg
322 KB, 800x800
>especially when you edge for like 45+ min
That's considered a quick session for me. Last night I edged for 8 hours. Sometimes I edge for days at a time, only stopping to go to work or school. I get so into it that I email lots of models/producers looking for custom videos and sessions, while I am edging. Then when I finish edging, I have to write out a fuck ton of emails saying that I changed my mind and I don't want the video or session. The BO after such a session is insane.
>>
>>27143127
if edge for an extremely long time my balls and prostate get sore and the orgasm is almost an aching deep in my pelvis/balls as well as the usual sensation of ejaculating

also makes me shoot cum like a motherfucker
>>
>>27143685
>How do you bust when you first feel it?
If I'm capable of not losing my erection, what I'm viewing at the moment is probably good enough. I try to get into what I'm feeling, get my mind back into my body and its sensations, and appreciate what precisely about the current viewing object is catching my interest. And once I'm on a good track to inhabit that mindset I just keep making the motion until I come.

I never really understood how anyone could fall for the edging meme, honestly. It's nice, I guess it feels better, but it really REALLY is not worth the time. Maybe it's because I have ADHD
>>
>>27144764
I have ADHD too, and I feel like it's WHY I fell for the edging meme. I edge primarily because I've got about 2 dozen tabs open and can't decide which one to bust to.
>>
File: 1457654427399.png (505 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1457654427399.png
505 KB, 600x400
>>27144796
This is a fucking curse and it feels so retarded thinking about it after you cum

>hm, which video of this guy fucking this hot girl should i cum over? i just cant decide!

JUST
>>
>>27144796
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE

Fuck off origibot
>>
The other day i had so much pressure when i tried to edge and took my hands off my dick it actually couldn't hold back anymore and just shot out everywhere without me even touching it, was pretty amazing 2bh
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.