[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Because i'm ugly am i destined to be alone forever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1457902496565.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1457902496565.png
177 KB, 367x321
Because i'm ugly am i destined to be alone forever?
>>
>>27142786
Make gains anon. Women only look for muscle
>>
>>27142786
Maybe you can get a fat ugly gf

Or get rich
>>
>>27142786
Ugly guy here. I'm going to get plastic surgery once I have enough money. If that does not fix things, then I will probably kill myself.
>>
>>27142786
Trust me, there are many, many ugly girls who have learned that there's more to life than appearances. I'd date you. You just might not land a supermodel and that's ok
>>
Yep, that's how it works.

Fuck nature.
>>
>>27142982
>>27143327
"just get an ugly gf"

why do people think ugly people like other ugly people

key word UGLY
>>
>>27144251
I'm not saying ugly people are attracted to ugly people. It's called "settling." It's either that or being alone forever, so take your pick.
>>
>>27142786
>implying ugly girls don't exist.

You just gotta lower your fucking standard.
You are ugly so go and find yourself an ugly girl, many guys are so fucking naive wanting a princess when they are fucking trolls.
>>
>>27143005

This for me if I ever get a lot of money.
>>
>>27144307
>when they are fucking trolls.
fuck you

you make it sound like we deliberately want to look the way we do
>>
>>27142852
Yeah bro, just hit the gym. You won't turn gay at all, trust me.

Time to harvest some fresh boy pussy
>>
>>27142786
No.

A friend of mine is an ugly piece of lard. Yet he fucks a TON. Just in the last month I've met at least 5 people (of both genders) that he's fucked.

He's the only person to have had more than 1 threesome (4 so far, and I've almost been to one of em).

He's poor as fuck, ugly and fat.

You know what he has going for him? Confidence. That's it. Nothing else.

I wish I could learn more from him.
>>
>>27144268
Yea I'm probably just going end up killing myself, fuk it
>>
File: pepe smug.png (157 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
pepe smug.png
157 KB, 4500x4334
>>27142852
Be me
>High school
>Lift weights for females
>Not long before I get loads of attention from them
>Satisfied and naturally lazy so I stop
>Fastforward to a couple years after I graduate
>Realize crossdressing is the best thing ever
>Get depressed that I increased my muscle size in high school
>>
>>27142786
No, they'll room you with someone in murika.Eventually you'll like guys.
>>
>>27142786
>no there are normal looking tards out there who arent capable of seeing ugly
<however this means if your personality is in the shitter yea you'll be alone 5ever
>>
>>27145325
Harvest? Boy pussy? You're fucking disgusting
>>
>>27146142
>i have proof a girl called me cute once
>>
If you absolutely don't want to be alone, just lower your standards. It's that "easy" (obviously there will still be some challenges, but still). If you don't want to lower your standards, then work hard to improve yourself and put yourself out there. If that is too hard (which is understandable, I'm pretty bad at it too), then just accept being alone.
>>
>>27142786
No. It's because you're ugly, unpleasant and autistic.
>>
>>27144307
Girls always get guys above their level. My female equivalent has no problem dating and procreating, while I'll die a khv. The fucked up standards are on the female side, not the male one.
>>
>>27146163
Oh but most here want his dick cheese on their salads so they can stay a cut skinny girl-boy. Probably you too if you haven't fapped for a while
>>
>>27145879
bullshit.

straight guys always see other guys as ugly. chances are that your friend actually isnt ugly. and because of that, hes gotten some sort of validation that trumps his confidence to its current heights and now since u cant see what gays and girls see, you pinpointed to his confidence when it is solely his looks.
>>
This board man I swear to god. How ugly are you? Most likely you're the only one who thinks that. Women don't care way too much about looks unless they're blonde bimbos. If you're confident and able to speak like a proper human being then you won't fail in life unless you look like someone smashed your face in with a sledge hammer. The next time you look in the mirror anon you should think of the positive things instead of the negative.
>>
>>27146246
Some of the people I meet online either just delete me straight after I sent them a picture of myself (although that has become a rarer occurrence as I'm getting older, 23 now) and some just act completely different. Suddenly they are 100% cold. Even if we were flirting or so it completely stops. They're still saying things like "you're cute" or whatever though.
>>
File: 1451180198492.png (249 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1451180198492.png
249 KB, 853x480
>>27146246
>Women are asexual.
>>
>>27145325
All the more reason for me to lift.
>tfw no prime boipussy to fug
>>
>>27146246
sometimes i feel that maybe i am the one with high standards. Then I realise I am surrounded by blonde roasties
>>
>>27146246
>Most likely you're the only one who thinks that
no, talk to any nonugly guy about the women treat him. now talk to an ugly guy about the way woen treat him. stark difference.

u can tell if ur ugly or not by the way women treat u

>Women don't care way too much about looks unless they're blonde bimbos.
shut. the. fuck. up.

every girl wants a cute guy just like every guy wants a cute girl. only issue is that girls dont willingly settle for uglly faced guys with great bodies like guys have no problem doing.

to them, it is all about the fce.

> If you're confident and able to speak like a proper human being then you won't fail in life unless you look like someone smashed your face in with a sledge hammer

translation:
>life should be good, as long as you arent ugly
are you dumb or jsut acting dumb?
>>
>>27146240
>Straight guys always see other guys as ugly
This is completely untrue. You can be totally straight and still able to objectively judge whether or not a man is handsome. One of my friends is spastic, awkward and a HUGE weeb (speaks Japanese, has been on a months-long trip to Japan, has probably watched hundreds of different animes) and he managed to find a girlfriend probably at least partially due to the fact that he's quite good looking. All of my (exclusively male) friends agree that he's good looking too. My point is that if you find all other guys ugly you might have a problem.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 319x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 319x300
>>27146411
I have ask you if you're dumb mate. The sledgehammer was obviously referring to an extreme case. Girls want someone they can depend on, trust and someone that can make them feel protected you don't need to look like brad pitt to be able to do this. I've slept with 3 girls and I'm not the most handsome fit guy I'm quite chubby and my face is asymmetrical, but somehow I've slept with 3 girls 2 of them being very attractive imo.
>>
>>27146697
>Girls want someone they can depend on, trust and someone that can make them feel protected blah blah blah

thats just a bunch of bullshit youve tried to rationale you came up with as to why they fucked up. bottom line is that you arent ugly and you have height on your side, your probably a humorous fuck too.

THAT is why girls fuck most guys. has nothing to do about looking like brad pitt or being some protective or whatever the fuck
>>
>>27146760
*as to why they fucked you

well, they probably did fuck up seeing as they fucked a guy who browses r9k
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.