[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw probably trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: james_avery_dead.jpg (26 KB, 325x239) Image search: [Google]
james_avery_dead.jpg
26 KB, 325x239
>tfw probably trans
>>
It's a delusion, OP. Men can't be women. Women can't be men.
>>
>>27142658
You're actually mentally unstable. Please get help.
>>
>>27142727
"Men" and "women" are social constructs with no basis in biology. Only the distinction of "male" and "female" are rooted in genetic makeup.
>>
I'm guessing your think your a woman in a man's body

I'll just say thing; You're over-romanticizing what it means to be a woman. Its basically the same as being a man but in relationships you default to a submissive role. All your other perceptions are bullshit. You are not a pretty girl who cant wait to try on new dresses, you're just a dude with a mental health issue.
>>
welcome to the club, op
the ride never ends
>>
>>27142757
Gender is simply a set of traits applied to a biological sex.

Outside sex, gender doesn't mean anything. You don't have to take hormones and wear a dress to like baking or soap operas, so if it really is a problem with Gender, trans people shouldn't have to alter their bodies at all.

Clearly trans people have a problem with their sex.
>>
>>27142885
I agree to an extent. A trans persons' identity should not be delineated by how "passing" they are and many trans people choose not to physically transition. That does not make them any less the gender they identify as. That said, I disagree that gender doesn't mean anything outside sex, since biological sex does not necessarily have a bearing on gender identity. We do however have a serious issue that imposes gender norms on people based on appearance and assumed sexual organ traits and that has to stop.
>>
>>27142946
>since biological sex does not necessarily have a bearing on gender identity

Literally a fraction of a percent of the world population identifies as the gender of the opposite sex.
>>
>>27143046
>identifies as the gender of the opposite sex.
This is the kind of thinking that needs to cease as soon as possible. A "man" is not the gender assigned to biologically male persons and "woman" is not the gender assigned to biologically female persons as a rule. Gender identity exists as a cognition-centered understanding of whichever gender that exists in their own cultural context (some socities may recognize several gender identities).
>>
REST IN PIECE UNCLE PHIL
>>
>>27142757

>"Men" and "women" are social constructs with no basis in biology

According to a psychotic doctor who made a mutilated boy pretend to get buttfucked by his twin brother.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.