[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is only eating cooked rice and drinking water healthy on long-term
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: WHITE RICE M8.jpg (94 KB, 958x674) Image search: [Google]
WHITE RICE M8.jpg
94 KB, 958x674
Is only eating cooked rice and drinking water healthy on long-term
>>
No, even the most nutritionally fulfilling food in the world (like potatoes or some shit) will eventually make your hair fall out and blind you if you eat literally nothing else for enough years.
You will probably lose your fucking mind first though and go back to eating a variety, solving that problem.
>>
>>27142242
Not at all. You need carbs, fat, and protein to survive, along with a bunch of other shit that I won't get into, but rice is just carbs. You'd wither away and die within months if not sooner.
>>
>>27142242
sound like a good deal
>>
>>27142354
Rice contains very high amounts of inorganic arsenic on average and has a high chance of giviving you cancer if you ate nothing but rice. Source: professor I work with and numerous scientific papers. Be safe anon
>>
>>27142242
if you ate beans too ud be fine. rice n beans have essential amino acids
>>
>>27142354
it will blind you? interesting. source? or more info?
>>
THAT'S HOW YOU GET SCURVY
>>
>>27142242

SQUATTS AND OATS
>>
>>27142242
only rice no
rice and beans probably yes
>>
File: 1373262279129.png (66 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1373262279129.png
66 KB, 500x599
I'm flat broke and only have rice, bread, eggs, and beans left. We can make this work, OP.
>>
Shit man buddha lived on a grain of rice a day I'm sure you can make it work.
>>
>>27143195
You'd be able to live of that for a while. Eggs and beans are pretty good.
>>
>>27143256
isn't buddha supposed to be a lardass?
>>
>>27142242
eating rice 5 times a week increases your chance of diabetes by like 20%. its bad for you
>>
>>27142447
>Source: professor I work with and numerous scientific papers. Be safe anon
Fuck you and your professor, and all other professors. If they were REALLY that good at what they are teaching, they would be making a lot of money doing whatever it is they are teaching.
>>
>>27143314
Unless you eat wild/jasmine rice. That shit is actually good for you and won't turn into a mash of sugar in your stomach.
>>
>>27142242
Take a multi vitamin to help stave off nutrient deficiency
>>
>>27142242
If your'e going to at a lot of rice make sure it's brown, better for you.
>>
>>27142242
each starch has benifits.
but even eating all the starches alone would not be healthy.
you really need a source of vitamins ...
in Asia alot of children are born blind because the mother had a deficient of Vitamin A.
>>
>>27142242
Yeah totally broh
>>
>>27142447
>Rice contains very high amounts of inorganic arsenic on average
let me guess, the chinese did this
just like how tea is apparently a carcinogen now because the best tea is grown in chinese soil, which is toxic af
>>
>>27143325
Do you have any idea how universities do research? Professors doing research must also teach.
>>
>>27143309
Shit man there's lots of buddhas it's not just one guy.

Some of them even mummified themselves for hardcore nirvana.
>>
>>27143370
Yes I know that, and the point still stands.
If he was really that good at whatever he is teaching, he would be doing that in the private sector and make a lot more money. People in "academia" are losers and need to be lined up and shot.
>>
>>27143398
Interesting, thanks anon.
>>
>>27143450
Get a shitty mark on an assignment or something?
>>
>>27143314
Why don't more Asians have diabetes then
>>
>>27143450
edgy.png

orig cmnt
>>
File: defeat.png (92 KB, 573x338) Image search: [Google]
defeat.png
92 KB, 573x338
>>27142354
Hilariously you can live eating literally potatoes butter and milk.

Bur you would go insane from lack of variation I'm your diet
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.