[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do robots want women to be housewives? You literally work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: vintage-housewife.jpg (64 KB, 521x567) Image search: [Google]
vintage-housewife.jpg
64 KB, 521x567
Why do robots want women to be housewives?

You literally work so they can do nothing all day and just feed off of you. Why not support their independence so that both people can pool their money together?
>>
To be honest I'd prefer to be a house husband. It's much easier to do housework and cook than it is to have a job, plus it means less social interaction
>>
>>27141879
Every single study on working women shows they cheat if they are allowed to work.
>>
>>27141956
I can assure you the statistic for men who cheat that work and men who cheat that don't work or work from home is probably the same.

It's just a correlation between how many people they actually have access to.
>>
File: 1456684529910.jpg (28 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
1456684529910.jpg
28 KB, 600x726
>Tfw no cute house husband anon to take care of the children and cooking while I'm out working
>>
>>27142274
I'd clean the shit out of your house bb
>>
>>27141956
Like Mrs. Smith wasn't fucking the milkman,postman and pool boy in between chores and cooking.
>>
>>27141879
I don't care what they do with their time as long as they hold onto their morals and don't spread their legs for the first good looking guy who talks to them

Women show that they can't go out into the world and be faithful though. Time after time after time. I'm sure some can though
>>
>>27141879
>not wanting to come home to amazing dinner, well mannered kids because you raised them properly, and the caress and hold of a beautif wife after a long day of work
the fuck is wrong with you? i mean, i see your point, but dont just wipe away ours
>>
>>27142274
How do we make me your house husband?
>>
File: 1457229967144.jpg (72 KB, 579x576) Image search: [Google]
1457229967144.jpg
72 KB, 579x576
>>27141879
>implying I could get a girl who wants to pool their money with me
>>
Soon as you let a woman earn money they put that earning power as the lowest possible they'd let their partner earn. Hope you enjoy an unending rat race against your wife to maintain her attraction to you.
>>
File: 1449278004447.gif (2 MB, 380x365) Image search: [Google]
1449278004447.gif
2 MB, 380x365
>>27142274
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Ontario

dfkjskdgf
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.