[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Angelica-bottom-teeth-before.jpg (134 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
Angelica-bottom-teeth-before.jpg
134 KB, 768x576
a small chunk of my tooth just fell out while eating. The red part fell out and now there's like a valley on the side of my molar. It's not black inside though, no so cavity it seems. What the fuck though, has this happened to you guys before?
>>
It will get infected soon. Better get to the dentist unless you can deal with the pain and constant abscess.
>>
It looks exactly the same as the tooth on the other side. It's kind of hard to tell since you drew directly over the spot you're talking about.
>>
>>27141816
it's some pic I got off of google. I drew over it to show where it fell out.
>>
>>27141771
Yeah but it was on a tooth I have a filling in.
>>
File: Angelica-bottom-teeth-before.jpg (135 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
Angelica-bottom-teeth-before.jpg
135 KB, 768x576
>>27141860
Actually I have a filling there too. Is that the reason?
>>
>>27141843
Oh, I see. Yeah you should definitely get that shit checked out then.
>>
File: 1456662572343.jpg (44 KB, 599x401) Image search: [Google]
1456662572343.jpg
44 KB, 599x401
>>27141771

No, you just have brittle teeth, it will probably happen more likely the more you age. It won't get infected. Only go dentist if you feel pain. Continue to brush, floss, and use a strong Mouth-wash to clean all the bacteria like Listerine.
>>
>>27141771
>>27141917
angelica mouth make me horny
>>
>>27141917
Yeah probably. When they drill into your teeth the parts around the cavity they're drilling out become thinner because they're drilling out a part of your tooth.
Mine was only a thin, little piece and my dentist said not to worry about it because some tooth was still left around the filling and that the filling wasn't damaged so it's protecting my tooth's nerves.
The most they can do it just put a cap on it so your tooth's nerves aren't exposed but that's pretty much just another filling.
>>
>>27141771
This happened to me like 6 years ago. I ignored it and didn't go to the dentist because it didn't hurt and I was a fucking idiot.

Like 6 months ago it started hurting like hell. Finally sucked it up and found a dentist -- tooth was fucked. They had to pull it out and I'm getting a dental implant + crown put in. It's expensive as fuck.

Just go to the damn dentist.
>>
Okay, guess I'll make an appointment asap
>>
Your tooth looks fine, it probably wasn't even the tooth at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calculus_(dental)

I had this happen to me a few months ago, except it was on my front lower teeth. I could have sworn it was the tooth itself, as the piece that broke off was white and very hard. But, as with what happened to you, nothing was exposed. There wasn't a hole in my tooth or anything of the sort. When I went to the dentist about it, he just told me it was that dental calculus and broke off the little bit remaining with his scraper.
>>
>>27141771
Absolutely fucked, they amputated my mouth when that happened :(
>>
File: 12454373464543543.jpg (135 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
12454373464543543.jpg
135 KB, 768x576
>>27141771
>>27141917
>chunk of my tooth just fell out while eating
I have like pic related for 2 years and I still can't bring myself to go to the dentist. Though it's getting annoying, I don't feel pain or anything from it, it's just weird.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.