[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being a nice guy all that bad? What's wrong with it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Nice Guy.jpg (47 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
Nice Guy.jpg
47 KB, 500x483
Is being a nice guy all that bad? What's wrong with it? Girls like nice guys right?
>>
>>27141422
>Girls like nice guys right?
No nothing makes their pussy dryer.

>Be myself for 25 years aka nice to everyone and super confident refusing to let people walk over me or abuse my kindness.
>Constantly rejected by females
>One day I snap.
>Start treating all the women in my life like absolute shit and ignore them and give them little to no attention at all.
>Within a few days I get asked out by 5 different females despite going whole life without a single date.
>>
>>27141422

Nice is fine. Being a passive beta nothing man is not fine.
>>
Girls like guys who are nice. Not "nice guys".
>>
>>27141528
try coming up with something a little more believable next time
>>
nice guys are doormats who end up friendzoned

I mean really, who is the nicest person you can think of? for me that person is Mr Rogers. you think Mr Rogers made girls panties wet?
>>
>>27141571
Truth hurts, doesn't it? Denial is the most predictable of human emotions.
>>
>>27141528
>Within a few days I get asked out by 5 different females

You're lying, or you're a normie.

Either way, get the fuck off of this board.
>>
>>27141571
I went on dates with 2 of them. Sorry reality doesn't conform to what you want. My advice to OP is to withhold giving free attention to females and make them earn it but only give them small amounts as a reward.
>>
>>27141592
He was married to the same woman until he died.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>27141422
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAORIGIONALHA>>27141528isalyingfaggotbythewayHA
>>
>>27141605
I am a normie now yes. It took me 25 years to lose my virginity though.
>>
>>27141528
>the women in my life

literally how
>>
There's a difference between being nice and acting nice desu
>>
>>27141613
they don't make women like her anymore

and that isn't really my point. in today's world do you really think Fred Rogers would get mad bitches? if you do you're delusional.
>>
>>27141646
I am constantly surrounded by women.

>Work in office with all females except for manager, head of HR, another manager, and janitors.
>Have 4 sisters
>My dad had 3 sisters.
>My mom had 3 sisters.
>Have 11 female cousins and just 3 male ones.
>Small group of friends which include 3 females and two other guys.
>Neighbors are all females that live alone or single mothers.
>>
>>27141422
It's bad because you're only being a nice guy with the expectation of getting sexual favors from bitches in return. If you're being nice just for the sake of being a decent person, then you're alright. In fact OP, just forget girls entirely. Work on yourself. Self-improve as much as possible, get that money, become successful. No female can make you feel as happy as you make yourself.
>>
Being nice is completely irrelevant to getting girls. People will tell you that being nice is "just a minimum" but it's not even that, girls only care that you're socially connected, have a job that significantly out earns theirs, and are attractive. Literally nothing else matters.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.