[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /doesn'tcareanymore/ here? This year alone I have:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 250x241
Who /doesn'tcareanymore/ here?
This year alone I have:
>gained 30 pounds
>failed 3 classes
>lost 2 friends
>lost almost all my hair
>eat junk food all day
Just end this nightmare already
>>
>>27141217
I'm approaching /idgaf/ status much faster now that I started doing drugs.
>>
i stopped trying to find a job

tired of playing a game so rigged
>>
File: feel the beat.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
feel the beat.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>27141217
You know what to do...
Start drinking and smoking cigs, what did you think I meant?
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 498x568
>>27141307
I was thinking of smoking but I don't know shit about cigs.
>>
>don't care about relationships anymore (of any kind, even family)
>don't care about making something out of myself
>just droning through life and uni
>nothing phases me anymore
>I am free
>>
I'm almost there, I might just stop going to school and just play video games and eat junk food all day until I run out of money, then off myself.
>>
Right here mate

>finish bottle of vodka in 24 hours (new record)
>ate 3 bags of popcorn all day
>called my sister a nigger
>tell my coworkers why they're wrong and I'm right constantly
>try to fuck my boss
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 229x220
>>27141485
Did you Fug tho?
>>
>>27141520
Nope I messed it up, but she's single mother so it's salvageable
>>
>>27141217
That was me last year buddy
>Lost the entire past two years progress in the gym
>Lost my qtpi HS gf of 7 years
>Failed an entire year of uni
>Lost $4000 fines and charges 'cause I fucked up some shit

But it doesn't have to stay that way
>On antidepressants
>Fucked three girls in the last 2 weeks
>Fixed my car
>Re-doing the year at uni, been getting told by tutors, lecturers etc I'm better than all the rest of their students
>Going out to parties, gigs etc pretty much every week now
>Still look like shit desu but I'll get onto fixing that in the next couple of weeks
>>
Yeah, I got fat. Not sure how that happened. It might have been the drinking beer everyday and eating pizza non-stop. Pretty nice lifestyle if you don't ever look in the mirror.
>>
>>27141668
I just started on antidepressants too. Time for me to get my shit back together. Did they ever feel like they kicked in one day or was the change really subtle?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 480x360
>>27141669
The problem is that I can't fit into a lot of my clothes. I just wear the same pair of pants and a sweater all the time
>>
>>27141668
>Fucked three girls in the last 2 weeks
Ew, congrats on being a slut.
>>
>>27141761
Oh man, I am with you there. I have like so many clothes that don't fit anymore. I still have like half of my wardrobe, but still. And I'm laughing my ass off that you brought this up, but it is kind of sad. Oh well.
>>
>>27141840
The biggest problem is that my underwear keep ripping cause their too tight so now I just keep a pair with me
>>
>>27141485
>has a job
>thinks he gave up
>>
>>27141876
The crotches in mine sure wear out a lot quicker these days.
>>
>>27141741
Honestly, I got a pretty massive boost just from knowing I was taking control of my situation. That kicked in the day I started seeing a psychologist and taking my meds. The actual effect of the meds was definitely more gradual.

I'm lucky I guess, didn't get the increased suicidal thoughts a lot of people get starting SSRIs. Other side-effects have been managable; anorgasmia was almost unbearable at the start but seems to have died down a little now, low blood pressure has been controllable by drinking more water and that's about it really.

>>27141828
Silly anon, guys can't be sluts. It's our privilege
>>
>>27141217
almost at 200lbs was 170 last fall, recently started huffing glade,drink everyday, barely shower/change clothes, just want to be fucked up and on 4chan.
>>
>>27142138
my blood pressure is 210/180 ama
>>
>>27141217
Sounds like you're living the life imo tbqh
>>
Thread soundtrack

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LXQP590hfAE
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.