[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has actually been rejected? I've never been rejected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14
File: 1457263730383.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457263730383.gif
2 MB, 400x400
Who here has actually been rejected? I've never been rejected because I've never asked a girl out.
>>
no but i've rejected people
>>
Oh yeah I remember some and i stopped asking out once i hit university. I always tell my friends that I can easily be a virgin when i hit 40 and they laugh and a little bit more of me dies inside
>>
first girl I ever asked out in HS didn't directly reject me but I'll give the short green text ver

>see a girl I think is qt
>friends all encourage me to do it
>hey i'm anon want to go out some time?
>uh hi i'm working this weekend
>ok
>i walk away

sperged
>>
Twice. Before that, I sperged out to the point it wasn't worth asking them out.
>>
I remember in middle school a friend of mine asked the girl I liked if she liked me and she made the most disgusted face while shaking her head.

still hurts desu
>>
>>27140889
nah u did the right thing. she meant no anyway
>>
I've asked many women out and they've all said no.
>>
>>27140794
Yes I've been rejected every time I've ever asked a girl out.

The whole "work on yourself" thing is a fucking meme. How else are you supposed to work on yourself when you are at your optimum? Fit body, good job, decent haircut, proper attire, some hobbies, a place, a car, but the only thing I'm missing out on my life is a companion who I can share it with.

I'm giving up, fuck this.
>>
>>27140992
Is that you, Elliot?
>>
>all girls say no except one
>end up fucking it up because it was all rushed
>>
File: 1456538514825.jpg (62 KB, 736x715) Image search: [Google]
1456538514825.jpg
62 KB, 736x715
yeah, about 35 years ago. I asked her to a movie and she asked "who else is going?" and giving me a look that told me what she really meant. funnily enough, she was the first (and only) girl I've ever kissed.
Never asked a girl out since. I interact with females by obligation at my wagecuck job or by choice through anime. I don't try to improve myself anymore. There's no point.
>>
I'm to old and inexperienced to ask girls out now.
I'm just gonna continue riding this wave alone.
>>
>>27140992
What's fucked up is that a lot of guys here have been utterly tricked by visiting normalfags guilt tripping them about not being able to have a gf because they dont try or aren't "good enough" yet and have to work harder.

Whether you get a gf or not entirely comes down to two things: status and social skills

I'm pretty good looking dude with my own business and women want nothing to do with me, but I can admit it's because I'm not funny or charismatic and by consequence have little in the way of status.
>>
>>27141006
what in his post has anything to do with elliot rodgers? He never even asked out women

fuck off.
>>
File: 1407627039458[1].jpg (31 KB, 650x453) Image search: [Google]
1407627039458[1].jpg
31 KB, 650x453
>>27140794
>15, ask out girl from school
>rejected
>15, ask out cute half-asian girl I still can't get over
>agreed then later rejected by text
>16, ask out girl from school
>rejected
>19, ask out fat, I-just-got-out-of-an-abusive-relationship, girl in art class my mum dragged me too
>rejected
>20, ask out fat, ugly, slut who's mentally messed up and self harms a lot
>accepts but later cancels and ignores me
>20, ask out autistic, ugly, chubby, girl who has to sit on the floor otherwise she throws a fit
>rejected
>20, ask out severely mentally and physically retarded girl who's part of a handicapped group I volunteer with
>rejected
>>
>>27141006
>elliot
>asking out women
fuck off retard
>>
>>27141580
>"HAHAHA JUST KEEP TRYING BRO!"
>>
I've never asked a girl out explicitly but a girl realized I liked her and told me I had no chance with her. Somehow that stings a little worse.
>>
>>27141629
that hurt me just reading that. Why didn't you talk shit to her?
>>
>Meet cute girl
>We seem to hit it off
>Talk about how we should go see a movie or hang out
>She agrees
>Never texts me back again
Don't do it anon
>>
I got "rejected" about 4 months into a relationship.
>>
>>27140794
I have asked out 7 females. I have had 7 gfs. 100% success rate of asking out females.
>>
>>27141689
I was a shy 15 year old, I didn't have it in me.
>>
I've never been bluntly rejected but I've had general feelings of rejection before

>at the pub
>get the number of this girl
>texting her for a bit
>few days in she just stops responding
Can't win them all I guess
>>
Soft rejected, as in girls just ignoring me or blowing me off but not full on "no" just yet.
>>
File: 1454789082831.jpg (545 KB, 1200x746) Image search: [Google]
1454789082831.jpg
545 KB, 1200x746
>>27140794
I've asked out 3 girls,
One was a friend, she made up an excuse. and we stopped being friends

One was a very good friend who said no and we remained friends nothing was awkward.

Third was my best friend and it lasted 3 years before she cheated on me.

third times the charm senpai
>>
>>27140794

I have. I even had a girl say yes to a date then change her mind the next day.

I dont know what's worse - asking a girl out and her saying no, or being too beta to try at all?
They both have the same result, which is you being single.
>>
I've rejected a couple of girls

but man oh man I've been rejected by like 2-3 girls and all times are not very fun

avoid it at all costs unless you're 100% about it
>>
>>27141629

Fuck man. It sucks when you get rejected before you even ask. That's happened to me, too.
Is there a word for that? I cant think of anything.
>>
File: 1457809570930.jpg (207 KB, 700x972) Image search: [Google]
1457809570930.jpg
207 KB, 700x972
I have. It was prolonged, too. I kept nagging and chasing her for a whole year. It exhausted me mentally, and now here I am.
>>
>>27142068
but anon, the invading normalfags here tell me you miss 100% of the shots you dont take and it's my fault for not having a gf because i dont "put myself out there" (whatever that means), and that I need to talk more.
>>
>>27142144
normalfags get boring chicks, you gotta search deep for the inner robot like you, they exist

believe me I know my fair share of these people
>>
>>27142194
i have no idea wtf you are talking about but it sounds contrived and I'm getting the feeling you're quite new to this place
>>
File: 1456559856377.png (636 KB, 895x800) Image search: [Google]
1456559856377.png
636 KB, 895x800
Just remembered this, but I'm not even sure if it counts as a rejection.

>6th grade
>new kid in class, cute red-haired girl sat beside me
>strike up small conversations over the course of a few weeks, feel good about myself because I make her laugh
>thinking of mustering the courage to ask her out
>lining up to go into language classes one day, overhear her at the front of the line talking to two other boys
>"I had a nightmare I kissed Anon"
>tuck my courage back away for the remainder of my life
>>
File: 1401545581432.jpg (57 KB, 363x555) Image search: [Google]
1401545581432.jpg
57 KB, 363x555
>>27140794
>Who here has actually been rejected?

W H Y B O T H E R
>>
>>27142234
nah not new just on drugs and have no sense of how to actually fuck females, i just get lucky
>>
File: 1428276897797.jpg (547 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1428276897797.jpg
547 KB, 1280x1707
>be in 11th grade
>making good grades and stoked on life
>ask out cute Thai girl I keep seeing after talking to her a bit
>W-would you like to go out sometime?
>"Umm I dont know, maybe"
>comically, a guy comes from nearby and picks her up in her arms while she laughs heartily
>they weren't even dating
>she ends up with some other guy later that year
>>
File: luigibbtish3.png (25 KB, 160x232) Image search: [Google]
luigibbtish3.png
25 KB, 160x232
>girl in class looks sullen and upset
>walk up and ask what's wrong during break
>"you're really creepy, go away"
Didn't interact with anyone else in high school after that
>>
>Ask girl out
>Doesn't directly say no but makes an excuse
>Later see her post on facebook about how no dude is ever into her
I hate women sometimes man
>>
>>27142619
Now for a bragfag normalfag this would have been the moment where they got a gf and became Chad. For everyone else, it's like what happened to you.
>>
I've never asked a girl out on a date, but a girl asked me to go to prom with her. I did, but found out that she had only done so because she thought her original date wasn't coming. He showed up and she ended up spending more time with him. I didn't mind because I wanted to sit at a table and talk about Yugioh with this other sperg I met that night. Never saw him again, but still had fun. Good times, highschool.
>>
Been asked out twice in my life but rejected them because i knew how boring i was
>>
File: Lainpic.png (179 KB, 1024x946) Image search: [Google]
Lainpic.png
179 KB, 1024x946
I have fear of being rejected. The fear gets a lot larger the more you don't deal with it
>>
>>27142691
Another stealth Chad in here to brag. Nice post buddy, because people here are TOTALLY gonna relate to you. Fuck off
>>
Im 19 and i have been rejected 11 times in my life, have had public humiliation and shaming twice, and i have never had a gf. Its nice to see there are people here who are worse than i. Puts a spring in my step.
>>
File: 1423617669071.png (124 KB, 1358x1428) Image search: [Google]
1423617669071.png
124 KB, 1358x1428
>>27142865
Pretty sure only one guy ITT has it worse than you

This board used to be a perfect place for people like you, now it's jsut full of guys bragging about their gfs
>>
File: 1456901054165.png (693 KB, 698x840) Image search: [Google]
1456901054165.png
693 KB, 698x840
>>27142865
How tall are you and how attractive would you rate your face?
>>
Same, never even asked a girl out. I think
>>27140794
when i was 13 it clicked in my mind that i was JUST unattractive, although i was young i knew that girls didnt like me no matter how much i was friendly to them
>>
>>27141580
>just b urself and the special 1 will come soon
>>
>>27142943
I am exactly 6 ft tall. Weigh 175 lbs, have military buzzed blonde hair, and have no acne or other decerning features on my face really besides a pair of glasses, positive nor negative.
>>
>>27142942
That's a nice story, not real though
>>
I have been rejected by pretty much everyone since I was young. Every single person I wanted to be friends with rejected me. Every single gay guy I liked also rejected me. I am pretty sure I am destined to be alone forever.
>>
>>27141580
Haha, wow that really sucks anon. Maybe you'd have better luck if you had more confidence? Just smile and be polite, laugh at her jokes and try to lighten the mood, but if she acts like she's just not into you, don't be afraid to shake her around a little bit, haha. Also, make sure you two are in a secluded area, she's going to be more inclined to give you her number if there is no one to help her when things get heated. If she tries fighting back, just use chloroform, chances are she won't remember what happened, haha.
>>
>>27143071
I'm going to have to break out the laundry list

Are you charismatic? funny? do you have a lot of friends?

>>27143084
the fact that you think it isnt real speaks volumes honestly

It's very easy to ask a bunch of girls out and be seen as a creep especially if it's a smaller city. Gossip spreads fast.
>>
>>27143084
You can't even prove that it isn't
>>
>>27143109
>Maybe you'd have better luck if you had more confidence? Just smile and be polite, laugh at her jokes and try to lighten the mood, but if she acts like she's just not into you, don't be afraid to shake her around a little bit

I was hoping to christ this post was b8, then I realized you were fucking about. Thank christ
>>
>8th gradish
>one bitch keeps teasing me and playing with my hair
>I develop feelings for her and ask her out
>"Ewww gross"
>rides Chad's dick a couple days later
It doesn't bother me too much, but it definitely caused me to realize the cyborg that I am. I started working out, puberty hit,and now I have several different girls chasing after me and I'm in a relationship with one of them. Fucking fuck you Alex
>>
>>27143112
Charismatic? Not terribly, but not less so than average. Funny? Possibly so.
Friends? Ive five that i assembled into a gathering. Thats it. Anything else?
Also, i am not from this board, bonus points if you can guess the board
>>
I've asked out about 5 girls. All of them rejected me, 2 of them were lesbians. I then lost my virginity to a girl I met online, I still can't believe it happened. It was fun but she's too far away and we're both 2poor to move out. What am I gonna do I have fucking fallen for her hard.
>>
I've asked out 5. Only one of them said yes. We went on 2 dates and I even got a kiss from her but then she said she just wanted to be friends sometime afterwards.

The other 4 girls gave me the usual "I'm not ready for a relationship" run around.
>>
>>27142942
This hit me hard, especially the last post.
>>
>>27141144
>about 35 years ago
Fuck this board is making me more depressed.
>>
>asked girl to dance during prom
>doesnt even look up from phone
>"no"
that count?
>>
>>27143429
and you think we can relate to you? Your post is useless

>>27143488
yes
>>
File: 1422690805851.gif (362 KB, 256x184) Image search: [Google]
1422690805851.gif
362 KB, 256x184
>>27140794
>be me; junior year of high school
>ask out some qt senior girl at around graduation
>"aww you're so sweet"
>Gives me a hug
>???
>Message her later on FB
>She says she's working at an art camp and won't be back for two weeks
>So I waited
>two weeks rolls around, and I'm about to message her
>She messages me and says that she started seeing someone else, and that I was very sweet for asking her out
>say "it's cool, take it as a compliment. You're awesome"
>Cry that night

Funnily enough, she's marrying the guy she chose over me. I don't think about that time that often, but it hurt enough to burn the memory into my mind.
>>
>>27143619
why didnt you just not respond?
>>
>>27143496

What does relating to me have to do with anything? I answered the OP's question.
>>
>>27143638
Because I was a stupid, stupid 17 year old at the time. And I dunno, something about it seemed like I had to respond.
>>
>>27143619
you got a hug out of it. it's more than nothing. this girl that used to hug me is up to four kids. pretty soon it'll be five. no way in hell I could parent five kids. I'd struggle with one kid.

a hug is something though. it's something you shared together.
>>
>>27143740
Yeah, I guess it's something. Thanks Anon.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.