[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there really a rape culture?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: 1365296764423.jpg (158 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1365296764423.jpg
158 KB, 500x750
Is there really a rape culture?
>>
>>27140383
>Is there really a rape culture?
Yes it's found in a petri dish.
>>
>>27140383
Idk

But totally unrelated she's really cute and I would totally have really gentle consensual sex with her
>>
>>27140383
Only in Islamic countries.
>>
File: YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait.jpg (425 KB, 793x1016) Image search: [Google]
YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait.jpg
425 KB, 793x1016
>>27140383
Not since the days of glorious Genghis Khan.

>tfw you will never conquer Eurasia during the dark ages
>>
>>27140383
The guy in the background looks five times more likely to an hero huehuehue.midi
>>
Its shit like this is why men are going their own way. A girl can just say you raped her if she doesn't like you anymore/didn't like the sex and ruin your life.
>>
>>27140411
I lol'd big time...
I'm gonna use this
>>
File: patriarchy.gif (938 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
patriarchy.gif
938 KB, 500x281
>I didn't realize it until he dumped me for cheating on him: I was actually continuously raped for the last 3 years
Just because all of our sex was consensual doesn't mean it wasn't rape.

I am U N B R E A K A B L E
>>
>>27140449
Or Africa.
>>
File: 3DYHsAT.png (749 KB, 598x444) Image search: [Google]
3DYHsAT.png
749 KB, 598x444
No. It isn't cultural, there are animals that force themselves on other animals frequently. It's human nature to want sex and some are more willing than others to have it if they currently can't because of social norms. In nature it wouldn't matter, in society it does, but there are still instincts, and they are stronger in some than others
>>
I mean there are people who were raped and they contribute to our culture. But rapists tend to be shunned.
>>
>>27140383
No. If there was a rape culture we would be praising people who rape. Not send them to prison.
>>
>>27140383

Yes

But all you're going to hear is"no" when you ask a board full of misogynistic virgins
>>
Why the fuck would someone throw two full smokes on the ground
>>
>>27140629
Doesn't make it right, and certainly doesn't mean we should hold ourselves to the same standard as animals.

>monkeys eat their own shit
>it is therefore in our nature to eat our own shit
>>
>>27140899

They're markers you idiot
>>
>>27140899
Those are e-cigs
>>
>>27140383
No, feminists are just idiots with huge victim-complexes that will complain about anything. Sad this is, their constant complaining means actual rape victims are to be taken less seriously.
>>
>>27140383
Yes, Chads rape girls all the time because they're too horny to take no for an answer.
>>
File: spy.jpg (154 KB, 628x617) Image search: [Google]
spy.jpg
154 KB, 628x617
How is it still rape if he isn't holding you down?

Nigga just dont open your legs
Nigga, just get up from the bed and leave.
>>
>>27140449
This, and the migrant crisis is bringing it to Europe. Funny how the SJWs are ignoring it and rather choose to focus on imagined issues on American campuses
>>
>>27140383
I have never been raped (but I only leave my house if I need to) but have known plenty of women who have been. Actual rape, not your guys' bullshit over shared selective examples of women 'withdrawing' consent and such. But I can really understand how this is an issue for women who actually have a life and leave their house.
I have been groped in public and have had guys follow and threaten me.
The most recent thing to happen was last week when I was sitting down waiting for the bus, a guy came up and stood next to me and kept getting closer and started rubbing his crotch while staring at me. Then he sat across from me on the bus and continued to touch himself while looking at me. He didn't even get a transfer slip but got off at the transfer center and got on the same bus as me again. Luckily, he didn't get off at the same stop as me but it was still extremely uncomfortable. I'm not even attractive and always wear long sleeve shirts and pants.
I think that if shit like that happens to me although I only leave my house for school, then women who actually leave their houses have a pretty good chance of getting raped.
>>
>>27140383
Yes, but not like sjws like to spin it.

You SHOULD be able to walk anywhere and at any time with cash sticking up from your back pocket and showing off your new Rolex, unfortunately that doesn't mean you're not asking to get mugged if you go into a bad part of town at 2 in the morning that way, it's common sense really.

/pol/cucks love to misinterpret this too btw.
>>
>>27141466
Where the hell do you live dude
>>
>>27141499
guaranteed that guy was homeless and black
>>
>>27140383
In like Pakistan and shit. Is there sexism? Yeah. But "rape culture" is bullshit propagandas
>>
File: IMG_8285.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8285.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>27141466
>go into public
>get raped

i can think of a few ways to avoid that...
>>
>>27140801
>>27141494
Can you give me some way of distinguishing a rape culture from a non-rape culture?
>>
>>27141652
Literally look up world rape statistics. Third world and Islamic countries top the list. Also bad parts of your city/town.
>>
>>27140383
Is there a murder culture?

Fuck yeah.

But it does not apply to regular folks, same shit here, we shouldnt be blamed if we are innocent.
>>
>>27141696
So if something, let's call it X, is more common than rape, does that make this an X culture? We live in an ice cream eating culture? A taking the bus culture? A peeing standing up culture?
>>
>>27141415
They don't comment on it because it's "cultural relativism" and "we don't wanna be racists and upset anyone"
>>
>>27140982
>Sad this is, their constant complaining means actual rape victims are to be taken less seriously.

This, I don't even give a shit whenever I hear the word "rape" any more I just assume it's all bs and I've probably done this to a number of genuinely terrible rape cases but I just no longer really care

Congrats to histrionic girls if that was your intention
>>
No more than there is a theft culture, murder culture, etc. There is crime. That's why we have the justice system, to punish those who break the law/segregate them from society, in theory work as a deterrent. Tacking on 'culture' to it is meaningless unless you intend to argue that society actually encourages these crimes.

As far as the feminist 'rape culture' agenda goes, I think the attempt to redefine what rape actually means does harm to victims of actual rape and harm to men who are baselessly accused.
>>
>>27141698
underrated and origional post

this will be what I say if anyone brings up rape culture to me. I just saved your post
>>
File: 1457842802175.png (592 KB, 860x671) Image search: [Google]
1457842802175.png
592 KB, 860x671
>>27140383
Real rape victims get over their problems and move on. They dont parade that shit like their idenity

She was not raped
>>
>>27140383
>It took 4years for me to realize I was raped

Fucking idiot. Typical woman.
>>
Mei, who is 41, is pregnant with her first child. Mei's obstetrician has advised her to have an amniocentesis, but Mei has responded that she "wants to be surprised" about her baby's gender. What information should Mei discuss with her doctor?
>>
>>27141466
Do you live in rapist Central or some shit like that

I feel bad for you considering that this so many good men out there who are weird pale skin sickos

Listen just carry a pocket knife that you can easily pull out and use. That is what I would do

Honestly I had I would have fun with it and making Assassin's Creed knife switchblade, it's not that hard just the flick of a wrist and it comes out
>>
>>27141537
Pol go home, get out

We all know sexual sickos are white
>>
>>27140383
There is a rape culture, and it's kept alive by women.

Women make false rape accusations all the time. Women read books and watch movies about rape. Women get off to rape fantasies. Women make money talking about rape. Women have entire careers built around profiting off of rape victims. Women use rape as a means of extorting money away from innocent celebrities. Rape is the only "political issue" many women seem to care about.

Rape culture is a real problem, and we have to stop women from perpetuating it.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.