[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You ever come to the realisation people treat you differently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1457604382020.jpg (116 KB, 851x1280) Image search: [Google]
1457604382020.jpg
116 KB, 851x1280
You ever come to the realisation people treat you differently because you come off as a shy autist/aspie that makes people feel uneasy?
>>
Yes. I get this feeling that people just don't like to talk to me and don't like being around me. My brother tells me it's all in my head but I'm not so sure.
>>
All the time. I hate when people tell me I do a good job on something because I always feel like they're doing it because they think I'm an aspie
>>
>>27139869
yeah, some people at school would talk to me out of pity, but at least i knew that they didnt really give a shit about me, i guess

it actually made me really mad
>>
yeah but ive gotten better at talking to people

i usually say hi to people i know or people in my classes but i never start conversations and i like to just say things like "sure" and "riiight" to make people think theyre annoying but in reality im the insecure one
>>
People treat me differently because I'm short, fat and ugly.
>>
people treat me differently because I'm ugly
>>
>>27139869
I have some skill in holding a conversation (with guys), but sometimes I let it slip
don't call me a cyborg tho, I'm a khv with exteme tourette, I'm a full robot
>>
I think I become "that guy" with people. The guy who doesn't speak, doesn't make good eye contact, looks a little off, expressionless face and pale skin and seeming nervous/shifty all the time. Even waiters, cashiers and shop staff will figure out I'm not quite normal and treat me different, sometimes I'll be completely ignored for unknown reasons like if I'm with someone they will talk and interact with them and not even so much as look at me.
>>
>>27140016
This
Nothing makes me sadder than talking a lot with someone, then someone gets along and they completely forget I'm there
>you're always the last one on walking conversations
>>
>>27140016
>sometimes I'll be completely ignored for unknown reasons like if I'm with someone they will talk and interact with them and not even so much as look at me.
>>27140060
goddamn it I didn't ask for this feel. fuck. every time at dinner my brother and mom barely look at me, they just talk about fucking sports all day. fuck them.
>>
>>27139869
I make people uncomfortable because I'm perceptive/delusional and low key prostition is/isn't a thing
>>
>>27139869
im gonna come to those feet
>>
a lot of people i see dont really talk much, especially in my classes

its always just awkward, polite small talk so its not that easy to fuck up
>>
Sometimes I feel like I have some mental disability, or mental retardation, and I am completely unaware - I feel like everyone is hiding it from me because they don't want to hurt me
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.