[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl on tinder >she's extremely normal, has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tinder.png (9 KB, 398x395) Image search: [Google]
tinder.png
9 KB, 398x395
>meet girl on tinder
>she's extremely normal, has friends, a car, a job, her own place
>go with it anyways even though I don't really feel a spark or anything with her
>spend time just the two of us for months, do nothing but eat food, bang, and watch tv
>hanging out with her is great
>wants me to go out with her friends one night because shes bored of staying in
>knew right away that this is where shit would start hitting the fan
>hesitant as fuck because social situations terrify me, but end up going anyways
>it's at some dudes apartment, there's at least 20 people there
>loud music, everyones drinking and dancing, pretty typical party
>try my hardest not to cling to tinder girl since I didn't know anyone else there
>do pretty well but spend all night literally shaking at how uncomfortable I was
>party ends and we go back to her friends place
>more people come over and we all sit in a circle in the living room and talk
>literally want to die

I tried being a normie but it's awful. All they want to do is drink and do drugs and make boring conversation and act like they care what someone is majoring in or how long they've lived in the city. You have it good, NEET's
>>
You already are a "normie" you autistic faggot
>>
Not your personal blog, normie trash.

Go back to tumblr.
>>
File: 1457893268058.jpg (235 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1457893268058.jpg
235 KB, 600x400
Listen to your heart, an hero.
>>
feels bad being put into a normie position. I was in a similiar situation last night at my sister's wedding. I had to down >5 beers to achieve buzz level just to act like a normie. The next morning I felt like shit and very lethargic. I don't understand how some people do this to themselves every weekened.
>>
>>27139475
You can't be that bad at socializing since you managed it with this girl. And of course conversation at parties is boring and pointless, what do you expect, so get drunk, it'll cure your social anxiety and you'll loosen up and be ready to engage in small talk
>>
>>27139598
I do this to myself every weekend because I'm lonely and can't stand the isolation any longer
>>
>>27139475
I bet her friends told her that you remind them of a serial killer.
>>
>has regular sex with a girl
>somehow thinks he isnt a normie
ok bud
>>
Jesus you went to a party once calm down, do you expect any normal girl to want to stay in every weekend? Next time you go out try drinking to loosen you up.
>>
>>27139475
This is interesting. Thank you for sharing.
>>
File: i quit as of right now.png (287 KB, 730x1789) Image search: [Google]
i quit as of right now.png
287 KB, 730x1789
>tinder
>ever
>>
>>27140255
please tell me this is a ruse image.
>>
do i have a chance in tinder if i'm poor? not that bad looking
>>
>>27140255
>I am a student in sexology

stopped reading
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.