[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean when a guy says "You're like a sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1457908455267.gif (127 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457908455267.gif
127 KB, 500x500
What does it mean when a guy says "You're like a sister to me."?
>>
>>27139449
he wants to hide in your closet while his dad molests you
>>
>>27139449
it means you should stop roleplaying you fucking homo
>>
>>27139449
Probably means you're caring or some shit

That or he's friendzoning you hard

I'd go with the friendzone option honestly

fucking normie
>>
>>27139449

he's calling you fat.
>>
It means he doesn't see you as sexually attractive, but he didn't want to be mean and tell you that to your face so he is sister-zoning you.

There are no girls on the internet anon, and this isn't even a bait thread unless its extremely subtle. Why the pretend?
>>
>>27139449
It means you are either ugly or you did a shit job of seducing him.
>>
>>27139449
Means your fat and ugly.
>also your not real get off my board reeeeeeeee
>>
It means you're cooler and nicer than most girls but he still wants to fuck you.
>>
maybe he's gay, desu
>>
Do dudes really say this? How privileged do you have to be to utter these words? I'm toasty.
>>
>>27139563
I guess the shy childhood friend approach doesn't work too well.
>>
>being friendzoned when you're a girl
How do you fail this hard
>>
>>27139449
He will fuck you if you get aggressive with it.
>>
>>27139449

in my case it means i would want to fuck you harder and more desperately than any other girl.
>>
>>27139552
SECOND !! this guy gets it ahahaha
>>
2 girls have asked me "do you love me anon"
I reply with i love you like a sister and smile or throw a double thumbs ul

Got slapped once and groaned at the other time

Why can't we all just stay friends? Jesus fucking christ I hate relationship shit. Normal friendships last much much longer.
>>
File: 1445558378445.jpg (63 KB, 684x475) Image search: [Google]
1445558378445.jpg
63 KB, 684x475
>>27141554

this has to be a kid!
>>
>>27141654
I'm 22

I'm a meet degenerate poser. I'm not fit for relationships anon. I'm broken and I love in a basement.
>>
>>27139449
It means hes known you a long time, doesnt see you sexually, and finds you obnoxious but tolerable.
>>
He's going to rape you.
>>
>>27139821
>I guess the shy childhood friend approach doesn't work too well.
Oh you are so sisterzoned.
>>
>>27139821
That depends on the guy. Fir example i want someone who wants me. But they have to be shy about it. Which means they cant approach me. But I cant approach them cause I suck. Other guys want flirtatious harlots. Still others will go for any personality but wont go for specific people for various reasons. Idk what your crush's problem is. It might have something to do with that psycological effect of not seeing someone sexually if you grew up with them.
>>
>>27141695
>I'm 22

yup its a kid.
>>
File: TheGodzilla4e091c513406a.jpg (19 KB, 308x208) Image search: [Google]
TheGodzilla4e091c513406a.jpg
19 KB, 308x208
>>27141856

or he is a chad and OP is his pussy magnet orbiter.
>>
>>27142036
you're one of those people

Enjoy your night anon
>>
>When does it mean when I guy means "You're like a sister to me."
You're like a sister to him, you mean a lot to him as a friend. Is his seriously that hard to understand?
>>
He wants to fuck you.
>>
>>27139821
>being the childhood friend
She never wins.
>>
>>27139449
It means he appreciates your company, but doesn't want to fuck you.
>>
>If you're a guy.
He wishes you were a girl because he loves you. Alternatively he's all about femboys
>If you're a girl
He likes you a lot. But really you gotta see for yourself what you think he means. The words alone doesn't convey enough really. For most people it's a platonic relationship where you still love the person. So everything love but the sex.
>>
>>27139449
It means he wants you to suck his dick
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.