[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is suicide so fashionable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: omegle.png (15 KB, 335x420) Image search: [Google]
omegle.png
15 KB, 335x420
Why is suicide so fashionable?
>>
Huh, I do this too. Trolling suicide tags and giving advice so people don't fuck up their suicide and survive. It makes the white knights on there INCREDIBLY butthurt as a nice bonus. I like to think that I've killed at least one whiny cunt.
>>
>>27138750
That's actually the nicest thing you can do for actual suicidal people.

Fuck those shitbags that go "dun do it, u hav so much to live 4!!". They don't know the person, they don't know their problems or their mindset/philosophy. If they ask for a suicide method, give them a reliable one or fuck off.
>>
>>27138660
I really, really like this image.

bloxxbot
>>
holy fuck i think the robot i was just barely talking to killed himself.

i think it's fashionable to think about it, but it still doesn't happen all that often.
>>
>>27138839
So many people think there's a barrier to suicide, no no no! Anyone can reliably kill themselves with some simple household objects. You don't need an expensive gun or anything as flashy as that, a belt and a door knob can get the job done just as well. People do it every day.
>>
>>27138660
It really isn't. If your bowels aren't empty you'll shit yourself when you die.
>>
>>27138660
i got a ton of paracetamol in a cabinet for when i do it.

not gonna do it by paracetamol alone, i'll probably pop the pills then probably cover my face in a pillowcase and hang myself on a tree in my backyard with a belt.

99% foolproof, r-right guys?
>>
Because having control is fashionable
And so is rejecting things in general
Suicide makes us feel like we have control over our destiny...
>>
File: 1417757912501.png (18 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1417757912501.png
18 KB, 633x758
>>27138998
get some nembutal, its not that hard, and hanging + nembutal should REALLY do it.
>>
>>27138998
Enjoy days of agonizing torture as your liver slowly fails

Tylenol OD is not instantaneous, and if you regret it you're fucked because you've just ruined the only liver you'll ever have and you probably won't be able to get a transplant because the damage was intentional
>>
>>27139027
it assures i'll die tho
and that's only IF the hanging doesn't work (which i don't see why it wouldn't, leather doesn't break and nor do trees)
>>
File: 1432963386771.jpg (44 KB, 282x341) Image search: [Google]
1432963386771.jpg
44 KB, 282x341
Is there some sort of substance or a combination of meds that will just outright knock you out? Not kill you, just make you pass out right there.

You could like combine that with traditional hanging and you wouldn't feel a thing.

Is that possible at all? Sorry, I'm just a dumb negro.
>>
>>27139128
nembutal will let you pass out in a few depending on how much you take, but if your legs start to slip you'll probably feel the rope tighten

i imagine some drug dealers might have anesthesia and/or hardcore horse tranquilizers

live with parents so i can't helium
>>
>>27138660
The idea of a tortured soul is something people want to think they relate to. Suicidal idealation is extremely popular, but it's suceedor is not as popular.
>>
>>27139294
i'd hate to be one of those people who just thinks about it but would never actually do it

i tried to do partial suspension a few times but i usually pussy out and/or can't get enough tension on the rope, then i quietly put my note and rope away.

i don't chop into that "omggg im such a tortured sole i hav it so bad" bullshit. i'm pretty aware people have it worse than me. i just can't see myself moving on.
>>
>>27139128
>Is there some sort of substance or a combination of meds that will just outright knock you out? Not kill you, just make you pass out right there.
Are you being serious? You're describing alcohol. The classic suicide drug.
>>
>>27139443
Alcohol is too weak for that.
>>
>>27139496
if you drink enough in combination with some tranquilizers it could a) kill you (unlikely) b) make your inhibitions lower so you just fucking jump or c) make you pass the fuck out and fall off whatever you're standing on.
>>
>>27138839
Yeah, there's no reason to prolong anyone's suffering.
>>
There are some statistics about success of suicie methods. Friendl reminder that if you actually want to kill yourself shotgun in mouth is the only sure way.

Then again, a lot of people realize at the moments of dead that they actually didn't want to die after all.
>>
>>27139443
Search for helium suicide
>>
>>27139496
I guess you're not very good at drinking. Alcohol poisoning is a pretty common thing, you can actually just completely drink yourself to death in one night. People do it accidentally. "Got drunk and fell off a roof" is another pretty common one and a decent excuse to stay out of suicide prison if you survive. Or just get wasted and pass out in a choke hold. It's easy. Doesn't need to be some big hanging just a nice comfortable suspension. Take that choking game for example, lots of dumb kids died accidentally doing that.
>>
>>27139675
IDK anon I don't trust the exit bag setup outside of a proper clinical setting personally. I've seen it work and I've seen it fail. Rather go for the sure thing even if it's less comfortable.
>>
because it's le mysterious
>>
>>27139730
People who are good at drinking don't just suddenly pass out from it.
>>
>>27139813
An experienced drinker will know their limits and how to pace themselves if they want to sure, likewise they'll know how to get completely fucking wrecked. Get some high abv liquor so you don't fill up like with beer, set a high pace like 1 shot / minute and you WILL get wrecked. Can't keep it down? Well shit son get good, tighten up them shoe laces, figure out how to use chasers and snacks to make it work.
>>
>>27139787
How can it fail ?
>>
>>27139443
chloroform?
medical advice blox
>>
>>27138973
>Note to self: go on a fast before I die
>>
>>27140177
To begin with it's not painless. There's significant discomfort. As for outright failure air can escape into the bag if it isn't very well sealed around the neck. The pressure can be difficult to adjust correctly. Many helium tanks also come with adulterants now to prevent the exit bag method from working.

If you're confident in its effectiveness and in your ability to correctly assemble and operate the device by all means feel free though, in fact the freedom to choose your means of death is one of the great advantages of suicide.
>>
File: 1454633926002.jpg (234 KB, 1024x657) Image search: [Google]
1454633926002.jpg
234 KB, 1024x657
>>27140476
I dont know, I just didn't find anything better. Hanging is too painfull, shot gun too difficult,meds either too difficult or too risky
>>
Failing at suicide is my biggest fear. I kinda wish i lived in the US where there are guns all over. Such a selection of weapons i could do it with too.

I heard exit bags have a chance to fail and its difficult to get the right mix of hellium/oxygen to get the job done.

Any ideas on keeping my area tidy for the paramedics who come to collect my body? I figure ill empty my bowels first at least. Maybe put down a tarp in case of any fluid leakage
>>
File: exit bag.jpg (69 KB, 500x810) Image search: [Google]
exit bag.jpg
69 KB, 500x810
>>27140642
All I'm saying is that it's not as easy as it sounds. The classics are classic because they're simple, easy and effective. If you don't even have the determination to handle a little pain perhaps you should reconsider killing yourself.
>>
>>27140476
> There's significant discomfort.
What's your source because the dude in the military experiment video looks happy as fuck.
>>
>>27139443
Litre of vodka
>>
File: four winds shotgun.gif (437 KB, 720x2304) Image search: [Google]
four winds shotgun.gif
437 KB, 720x2304
>>27140671
>I kinda wish i lived in the US where there are guns all over.

Building a basic gun is VERY cheap and easy, search "four winds shotgun" on google and youtube for instructions. I don't know about restrictions on ammunition in your country though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1wV3lmbSv4
>>
>>27140787
>If you don't even have the determination to handle a little pain perhaps you should reconsider killing yourself.

Huh?
>>
>>27140880
Burning building analogy anon. You don't jump because you want to, you do it because not jumping is more painful. Your shit's obviously not burning down yet so maybe don't jump.
>>
>>27141048
If there is a other way to kill yourself without pain why not choose it.

And you are nothing to decide if my "shit's burning down" or not. Suicide is a personal choice going with the situation but also the philosophy of the person.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.