[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ I believe negroes neurologically functions differently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: Lennyandcarl.png (71 KB, 283x423) Image search: [Google]
Lennyandcarl.png
71 KB, 283x423
/r9k/ I believe negroes neurologically functions differently from how the white man operates, but I think its a little bit more nuanced then just we're smart and they're dumb.
In what ways do you think the negro and the white man think differently?
>>
>>27138560
Maybe something having to with patterns. I'm a nazi but I can recognize they make pretty good music other then most rap.
>>
I think they probably develop more quickly, if you plopped 20 white kids and 20 black kids on separate islands Lord of The Flies style, you can expect 5 white children to survive but 15 black kids to make it out.
>>
>>27138560
The white man is crazy
>>
>>27138560

they compensate for a lack of soul by succumbing to their naturally strong emotions.
>>
>>27139319
Like luther vandross?
>>
>>27139214
How so?
hgffvghjkl,;,okimjunhy
>>
They are more focused on the present and have faster reaction time. White people focus on the future and are planners.
>>
File: 2389328933.jpg (78 KB, 450x665) Image search: [Google]
2389328933.jpg
78 KB, 450x665
>>27139654
>luther vandross
>>
>>27138560
None, you're just a slow hick.
>>
File: 1457110927828.jpg (986 KB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
1457110927828.jpg
986 KB, 1832x1754
>>27139654
Just look at Donald Trump... Do we really need more evidence
>>
>>27139713

Poverty vs Middle class
>>
>>27140013
You've got it the wrong way around, the fact that so many white people, probably the majority in the world, absolutely loathe Donald Trump is a sign that they are crazy.
>>
>>27138560
West Africans evolved in a tropical coast climate, life was quite easy.

Northern Europeans evolved in the cold forests of Europe, life was hard, only the most intelligent could survive.
>>
>>27138560
Practically, and generally, speaking, my observations are thus:

While not necessarily more prone to violence in any normal situation, blacks will generally react with violence first if the situation seems it will proceed thusly (sucker punch, friend runs in the second tables turn). Blacks also err on the side of deadly violence (e.g. white men don't stomp)

If something is unlocked or left out, a black will take it. Not as stealing, though it is; to blacks, an item they are able to steal lies on the back of the owner for being careless. They obviously didn't want it that much.

Blacks don't give 2 fucks about stds or illegitimate pregnancy. In fact, they take pride in the amount of people they've fucked "no rubber" and, if you care to dive into this rabbit hole, are most of the carriers in the "poz/neg" community. We already know they have most of the herpes, it only gets deeper.

Most white girls won't sleep with a black man, because for all the femininity and "education" about equality, they are still white. And white=forethought, voluntary or no.
>>
>>27138560
Nignog reporting in the differences are subtle depending on the background the come from. Most Ghetto niggas only act like that because they grew up in either poverty or a confrontational environment i.e. the hood. Also there parents just don't give a fuck usually. Most normal black people this isnt the case though.
>>
>>27140316
How do you think black men think differently from white men then? I'd be a lot more interested in your answer then all these stormfags.
>>
File: 1401546188785.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1401546188785.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
>>27138560
"/r9k" believes no such thing. It's only you fucking idiot Stormfags who have escaped your containment board who believe your moronic MUH WHITEPOWUH stupidity. Die in a fire.
>>
>>27140149
> life was quite easy

Except malaria, sleeping sickness, yellow fever, floods, no reliable food sources, droughts, storms, and vicious beasts

Black africans are from the open plains anyway, not the jungle
>>
>>27140420
Majority of r9k is racist, maybe this isn't the website for you
>>
>>27140506

Mentally they are on average less capable than the other major races. In Africa, other than technolocies other races introduced in later years (British colonization and so on) subsaharan blacks invented very, very little (what little was invented there, none of it was unique to africa). It's been argued that because Africa (in comparison to the mountainous rocky steppes of asia, the freezing cold winters of europe, and other areas in which natural hardships occur, the relative ease of living in aftica 'forced' africans into a society where the lack of challenge in obtaining food, and need for little more than shelter that blocked direct sunlight, africans simply never needed to evolve to survive. As such no real survival of the fittest occurred, and quantity of a tribe outweighed the quality of its tribesmen, every african male could weild a spear and wicker shield, so the tribe with the most men had the most strength. Contrast that with europe where technology and strategy constantly had to evolve, and its easy to see where the differences grew from. 1000 generations of stagnation in africa versus 1000 generations of constant struggles for dominance and ever evolving technology in europe/persia/asia/greece. You just have to read about it and draw your own conclusions though. No legitimate study in the 21st century is going to be published about blacks being less intelligent, nor will you ever see blacks failing in schools in subjects whites/asians pass handily, its always instead blamed on inherent racism in the way tests are written. Even IQ tests are apparently racist despite only testing the speed and accuracy at which someone answers questions.
>>
niggers do the right thing when their woman is disobedient or lacking respect
>>
File: 1409101367553.png (318 KB, 800x590) Image search: [Google]
1409101367553.png
318 KB, 800x590
>>27140563
No, friendo, r9k still isn't the idiot bigot playground you Stormfags gave been trying to astroturf it into. Even after *years* of shitposting and driving away the most sensitive and intelligent of r9k's users who, unsurprisingly, don't want to spend time with bigots any more than the rest of civilization does, you still aren't a majority here.

Die screaming of a loathsome disease.
>>
>>27140420
>containment board

Go back 2 reddit. Fuck.
>>
>>27140506
African Americans, the blacks that live in the US and everybody know, descend from West Africans from the coast. Not plain hunters from the savannas.
>>
>>27140620
You sure are paranoid, jew-san
>>
>>27140620
>>27140420
You must be 18 to use this website.
>>
>>27140387
It's hard to explain, because there are 3 types of black people
>cool niggas
that are gr8 company and are still black respectively
>hood niggas
that basically fuck everything up, dumb af, but always got good kush. They're pretty lame honestly. Wearing gold and shit because they really got no money
>fuckbois
The black people that are white. Cringelords usually. I dont fucks with them

Then you have the 3 different types of white people
>toms
basic as fuck. they go fishing and shoot stuff for fun
>chase
he's a bro, I'll never truly understand. They're fun to be around, just not all the time
>Rednecks and Junkies
they're basically hood niggas but white, and country. They're fun, but crazy as fuck so it's good to distance yourself.
The only real difinitive differences in whites and blacks are white people don't look out for each other, like nignogs do. White people are engenius, but that's their greatest downfall because they have all the power and just end up fucking with everyone, even their own people. because they can. Look at how the English turn on the Irish, and how the British exploited the colonies. The colonies were the British people practically. They turned on each other.Why not. Look at how toxic 4chan is. Look at every history book. It's always the white man. Honestly every race secretly hates the white man. I fucks with yall tho
>>
File: RacistIdiot.jpg (24 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
RacistIdiot.jpg
24 KB, 370x278
>>27140654
>>27140628
I have been here since the very beginning, you slope-headed cretins, and I assure you that it's *you* who turned 4chan into pure fucking cancer. This place was never exactly good, but it used to have intelligent, interesting, and genuinely subversive people who could spin amusing or intriguing or thought-provoking yarns, and whose creativity gave birth to every viral meme in Western culture. It wasn't until the mouth-breathing anti-intellectuals like you fucking Stormfags heaving your oily rolls of walrus flab in that people began to abandon the sinking ship.

It's a pretty safe bet that you lot are a bunch of pale, moist, suburban teenyboppers surrounded by pissbottles and semen-crusted copies of La Blue Girl playing at being boneheads because you're too stupid and dysfunctional to fit in anywhere else.
>>
>>27140599
>lack of challenge in obtaining food
Wrong
>need for little more than shelter that blocked direct sunlight
Confirmed for never spending a night out in africa. Ever tried sleeping outside in Tanzania at night? Bad idea

It's freezing

>simply never needed to evolve to survive
Except adaptations against all the previously listed perils
>>
>>27140770

>fit in anywhere else
>implying they fit in here

Fuck that. No one wants them here.
>>
>>27140599
I hate this whole, in Africa lower IQ bullshit. It's Warm as shit year round, and has indigenious food everywhere. Why the fuck do you people value impractical intellectual quotas so much. Tell me please tell me. What the fuck would an african be doing with an IQ of 170? no fucking labs, no fucking text books, no school, no obstacles. What exactly do you expect?
>>
File: japan_gets_it.gif (361 KB, 550x1600) Image search: [Google]
japan_gets_it.gif
361 KB, 550x1600
Here you go robots, eat up.
>>
>>27141069
Only the toppest of keks
Why not just let them die out? It's cruel to keep them on life support like this.
>>
black people have this brain disorder where they constantly have to 'get one over' on other people while also refusing to allow someone to 'get one over' on themselves. if you've ever worked in any type of food industry job you'd know that black people are by and large the most pain in the ass customers imaginable. they complain about trivial bullshit and always want free things or discounts, and if you don't give in to their childish demands, they will find some other way to get one over on you. oh this mudda fucka wan charge me for extra pickles? I'm taking two handfuls of napkins out the container. and can I get a large cup of water too? Dat free, right?

90% of them do this type of shit. it's pathetic.
>>
File: AryanWarriors.jpg (152 KB, 1024x615) Image search: [Google]
AryanWarriors.jpg
152 KB, 1024x615
Why is Global Rule 3 not being enforced in r9k? Half the threads on the front page are astroturf from Stormfags escaping /pol/ confinement. They should all be deleted. Have the mods abandoned r9k? Even >tfwnogf is better than this never-ending torrent of shit.
>>
>>27142257
No really, shut the fuck up, nigger. It's not just your "stormfag" boogeymen.
>>
>>27138560
For starters, white people can't be robots and they need to leave this board
>>
>>27138560
They think the same.

It's their culture which is passed down from generation to generation that's poisonous.
>>
>>27142408
>They think the same.
>It's their culture

oxymoron senpai. culture is a byproduct of thought process.
>>
>>27142456
Bad word choice, meant neurologically.

As in, if you took a black guy's brain and put it in a white guy's body as a baby, he'd behave like your typical white guy.
>>
>>27142539
Right.. a white guy with an IQ of 85 that tends to be violent and tries to bum free things from people.
>>
>>27142539
>As in, if you took a black guy's brain and put it in a white guy's body as a baby, he'd behave like your typical white guy.
and yet somehow the world is the way it is.

Think harder anon.
>>
>>27142539
I doubt it. That's the same as believing you could implant a dalmatian's brain into a border collie with no change in behavior.
>>
>>27142610
Culture.

>>27142667
Chance with initial conditions.

>>27142696
Depends on how similar their spinal columns/nerves are b/w dog breeds.
>>
>>27142696
No you racist. Theory is more important than evidence.
>>
>>27142739
>Chance
bwhahahah....
>>
>>27142739
so you think races developing over thousands of years in different environments resulted in easily observable anatomical differences, but our brains remained exactly the same? interesting theory...
>>
>>27143065
Yeah people who endured thousands of years of winters, their brains evolved in the exact same way as civilizations that didn't.

That's just good science.
>>
>>27138560
maybe

oregano
>>
>>27139713
>faster reaction times
is this true? seems like it would be super easy to test
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.