[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she beautiful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
Is she beautiful?
>>
>>27138332
No, she isn't
my niggerin
>>
File: frog.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
No but the Normies will say she is
>>
>>27138332
Does everyone with that condition have no hair or they just shaved the kids head?
>>
>>27138332
Not at all. She's too vain about how she's "pretty" to delusional normies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81xYeeufYOc
>that stare from that woman at 1:21 or so
>>
>>27138483
Baldness is a characteristic of progeria, they're all bald
>>
File: qbooAJl.jpg (187 KB, 789x936) Image search: [Google]
qbooAJl.jpg
187 KB, 789x936
I should add that this was the picture that made me ask
>>
>>27138535
I see, she looks like a tiny ayy lmao.
Does this condition affect the brain in some way making her retarded and not noticing how fucked up her life is? That's the only thing that would give me solace, the knowledge that the ayy lmao will die without awareness of how bad it is.

Also the parents should have aborted for the sake of the kid.
>>
By what standard?
>>
>>27138332
Look at that glorious head, she must have limitless brain power.

A true wonder of nature.

Beautiful.
>>
No she's not. But normies will gush over her and say she is to feed their vanity. I hate how beauty is the go-to compliment for any woman. Every time you hear of some girl dying the family will always, without fail, say 'Oh she was so beautiful'. It fucking pisses me off. It's like nothing else matters to normies and they can't appreciate any other quality.
>>
>>27138559
>She isn't beautiful
>But actually she is

That guy just came up with a pedantic way to say the same thing as the normies. Obviously she isn't physically attractive but they still think she's beautiful because she's fucked up and ugly.
>>
>>27138651
Well they experience age acceleration, unfortunately it's only physically, so you'll have a seven year old with a seven year old mentality in the body of like a 49 year old. They usually have normal mental capacity but they usually don't live past 14. So they're aware they're fucked up but that is being processed through the mind of a child.
>>
She's very, very ugly. You know the drill- people say she's beautiful and all that to make her feel better about being fucked by her dna and themselves feel better at seeing something so pitiful. Obviously, just because she's ugly, it doesn't mean she's a bad person or whatever. She's just gonna die a virgin. Honestly, though, is this seriously the worst thing that people do? Yeah, it's fake as all hell, but is making a child that in all likelihood is going to be dead before she's halfway done with puberty feel just a little bit better about her miserable existence such a bad thing? At least they aren't insulting her.
>>
>>27138332

>symmetry

Yes.
>>
>>27138332
Ask yourself, OP.
Is she beautiful? Everybody literally thinks "no."
>>
>>27138332
no looks like an ugly ass alien
>>
I think she's cute in the same way a baby or a kitten is
>>
File: Raisin Bran.jpg (56 KB, 600x592) Image search: [Google]
Raisin Bran.jpg
56 KB, 600x592
I fucking love raisin bran :^)
scoop scoop lol
>>
>>27138757
Dammit, that makes it worse.
>>
>>27138332
Maybe as qt as an alien but that's about it.
>>
>>27140715
RAISIN BRAN AAAAAAAAA
>>
>>27139636
totaly agree with you anom, she's also ugly to me, i don't like that people lie to themselves, just to think in their minds that they are very tolerant
>>
no she's not fucking beautiful, but who fucking cares honestly. society's rules are near arbitrary and life is absurd
>>
No, not in the slightest. Kill it and end it's suffering
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.