[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone robo trip here? Looking to do it my first time tomorrow,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1457666708729.jpg (53 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1457666708729.jpg
53 KB, 600x800
Anyone robo trip here? Looking to do it my first time tomorrow, any tips?

Also, Im retarded and bought tussin with gauifenesin in it. How fucked will I be if I drink it with that?

I have 240 mg of dxm and I weigh 138 pounds. Share your experiences anons
>>
>>27138219
Don't drunk that shit, get robo with just dxm in it, or be a real man and order 5-meo-pcp from alphabay
>>
>>27138250
Any reasons why as to why I shouldnt drink it? I just heard nausea and puking which I could pull through
>>
bump

bkocs
>>
>>27138402
Kidney stones if you don't hydrate yourself properly or if you make a habit of drinking g syrup
You'll probably be fine just this once but don't take my word for it, reactions seem to be highly variable

Also I'm a full-blown dex addict and I'm trying not to be as of just now, to answer your question
>>
1000mg or bust faggot
>>
>>27138824
s-scary
this has undoubtedly been robot'd
>>
>>27138219
How much experience do you have taking drugs? You should really get pure dxm stuff, and even on an empty stomach 240 mg probably wont fuck you up too much. I've done the bottles with 354mg a few times and I got the sea legs feeling and like I was out of my body for a little bit. I honestly don't know how people do this all the time, by far the worse drug hangover I've ever had. It literally felt like I had the flu for about 8-9 hours after I came down. I guess the best way to describe it is that you feel out of sync for a while, but I hear higher doses are a completely different experience. Just know DXM is a shit tier drug there are way better trips to be had. Get some MXE from an rc vendor, better trip less shitty side efffects.
>>
>>27139053
Ive done MDMA, salvia, weed, and dph trips a few times. Thing is though, Ive heard many times this is actually many peoples favorite drug so it got me curious. Its like 4000mg of gaui too but I think Ill just try it once
>>
>>27139666
Its my favorite, satan
>>
Robotripping is fucking gay mate

I mean if you're like 14 or 15, then go for it I suppose, as it's a right of passage of teenage stupidity

Just get fucking drunk mate
>>
>>27138824
I thought you were dead
>>
>>27140266
can't tell if gatekeeping or serious
>>
When was the last time you made a mistake?

If it's been awhile and you're overdue to make one robotrip.

It's fun for five minutes, enjoy the other 8 hours where you can't even form a thought.

You literally aren't in control.

Wouldn't recommend.
>>
>>27140910
On 240mg? No way jose
Maybe if he shot for 708
>>
>>27140958
What plateau would 240 get you to?
>>
>>27141231
High first/low second depending on weight and tolerance I think
There are charts out there that'd be a better pointer than me
>>
File: robot fuel.jpg (6 KB, 132x237) Image search: [Google]
robot fuel.jpg
6 KB, 132x237
>>27138219
do 350mg-400mg that is a good high
240 wont get you a high you want. also dont drink guafensin that shit will make you vomit
>>
>>27140910
lmao what desu senpai
>>
bump

gccjvhvlhv
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.