[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post easy tips and small pieces of advice that other robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1409545122549.jpg (374 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
1409545122549.jpg
374 KB, 1200x750
ITT: Post easy tips and small pieces of advice that other robots can use to make their lives slightly less miserable.

I'll start:
>Clean and organize your room or apt/house
>>
>>27138187
More like:
>ITT normies give robots tips on not to be faggots

But i'll be a faggot and contribute to the thread

>Open a fucking window, you could use some fresh air
>>
>>27138187
>Clean and organize your room or apt/house
nice try, mom
>>
try letting other men fuck your gf to add a spark in the bedroom.
>>
Always wash your hands after you masturbate
>>
>>27138361
>Always wash your hands after you masturbate

why? Semen is sterile
>>
>>27138470
the smell you dip
>>
File: Michael.jpg (10 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
Michael.jpg
10 KB, 183x275
Try to take steps that will make your resume better than the average person. Opportunities and luck are everywhere but few are poised to take advantage of them. Your job can simply be something that fuels your personal life but a good one can really bring self satisfaction.

Every job I've had has been better than the last. Went from subway sandwiches>>cook>>research assistant>>paid intern
>>
Read 20 pages a day.

It's so few that you won't have the procrastination that you'd usually have but enough to read 25 books a year. Roughly 1 every two weeks. It's a really easy and good habit to get into. 40 pages a day gets you to 50 books a year. Increase or decrease per day as needed. You'll learn a ton.
>>
File: 1457731237032.png (145 KB, 349x364) Image search: [Google]
1457731237032.png
145 KB, 349x364
learn to cook!

it's rewarding, fun, and an easy way to trick people into liking you

plus you get to eat tastier food than microwaved tendies
>>
>>27138187
if your life is shitty, don't expect things to magically change if you live the exact same way day after day
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.