[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an 18 year old kv Is college going to be any different?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: Little Ice.jpg (61 KB, 650x640) Image search: [Google]
Little Ice.jpg
61 KB, 650x640
I'm an 18 year old kv

Is college going to be any different?
>>
hehehehehe

what you think?
>>
'fraid not
>>
>>27138165
probably not

because im still going to be the same sperg, just in a different place

is there anyone here who actually had a better time in college than in high school?
>>
>>27138124
maybe, maybe it really will be like how you imagine it. how knows you might even be happy for a change.

but probably not, and it will more than likely get worse.
>>
>>27138124
Things can get worse or better, like anything else with age.

Whether or not your life improves or worsens is largely up to you. Even how people treat you is mostly dependant on how they perceive you, and they will only perceive you as a better person if you put more effort into making yourself a better person.
>>
You can be anyone you want. You can take this opportunity to reinvent yourself.
>>
>>27138124
i quit after a fortnight.
its not any better
>>
it could be but it probably won't be
>>
Speaking from experience, college did not change anything. If anything, it is even more difficult to form a relationship. In high school, you see the same group of people for the whole year. My college has approximately 24,000 undergraduates. You will never be exposed enough to the same people to form a meaningful relationship unless you actively put yourself out there. Waiting for time to do its thing is not an option.

I've come to terms with the fact that I am not a sociable person and as a result will get nothing out of the college experience. I go to my classes and leave. I've never made any friends, even just casually talking to anyone in a class is rare for me. Still, if you are really trying to change your life, I feel that college can be a better experience for you than high school.
>>
yeah, by the end you'll be a 22-24 year old kv with 60k in debt and no job prospects
>>
Well, it's still going to be you, that's living your life, so for the most part, no.
>>
You actually have a chance to start over in college/university.

You have to try really hard. I think you'll find that your life now is better. I threw away my opportunity after the first week, satisfied in my failures.
>>
HA. No.
>>
>>27138124
Not at all, unless you completely reinvent yourself and forcibly put yourself out there. You could get lucky and just stumble on the right girl in one of your classes though, who knows.
>>
>>27138124
I am in the same situation. I expect it to be better due to the fact that I will not be forced to interact with other people as often. I really doubt the situation with girls is going to be any different, but I have always had a hatred of college girls I see. They are all so smug, even more so than most high school girls, so at least I can kind of put them out of my head a little more.
>>
>>27138124
Im finishing college. Nothing has changed.
>>
>>27138237
Well on one hand my anxiety got worse and basically wanted to kill myself however I did get a gf for 6 months and discovered alcohol so idk senpai it all depends on how things go.
>>
File: alcoholic.png (280 KB, 452x710) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic.png
280 KB, 452x710
It depends what happens. My Schizotypal PD began coming out in full force only when I became intensely lonely here at university (but it was always there), and so now I am condemned. Unless you are truly a robot, you may, but only may, have a chance at escaping. But it is too late for me.

t. 19 yr old slowly going insane and who hasn't told his parents because he doesn't want to alarm them
>>
>>27141570
It's going to be worse for them if you let it get out of hand man. Expressing it to your parents should be your first step so that you don't feel like you're taking it on alone. All I'm saying is without intervention it will more than likely get worse.
>>
>>27141765
Sounds like work. Plus, it would be a distraction.
>>
>>27138124
No. If anything it will be worse.

The cunts will still be cunts, but this time thanks to the college rape culture witchhunt they have the legal muscle to back up their bitchiness. Suggest you keep your head down.
>>
>>27141882
It is your own choice. Have you at least talked to a medical professional about it?
>>
I think it depends on your high school situation.

In high school, a lot of times you've been with the same people in your town for like 5-10 years (going to elementary/middle/high school together) so if you have a stigma early on, you'll probably carry it the whole time. Then when you go to college, you're basically starting anew and no one knows who you were so you can just meet new people who are open to meeting you. Also, the people who were normal but just shy in HS but decide to be more social in college. These are usually the people who actually do change in college.

But for most of us like who browse here, if we are kissless, friendless virgins in high school, our personalities are too toxic and our social growth has become too stunted to even know how to be social in college, let alone do it.

And while it's true that "well in college there's so much more freedom, so many more people, so much more to do, etc so it's very easy to meet people", it's also much much much easier to become completely isolated because you aren't around the same group of people for most of the day in the same classes, same schedule, etc like you are in high school. Instead, you maybe see the same people a few times a week so it's harder to make bonds with them.

And even with roommates, your schedules can be completely different and you rarely see them to bond with them at meals or whatever.
>>
>>27138124
From a 20 year old HHKV who's currently in college. Nope.

If you aren't already outgoing college will nothing but make you more bitter and jaded. I won't be surprised if I graduate college a virgin.
>>
>>27141911
Yeah. That is how I got the diagnosis, but they didn't do anything to help. Just tried the social anxiety therapy meme.
>>
>>27142331
CBT? I've been doing that as well but I'm also on meds which help a shit tonne.
>>
>>27142377
It won't help the hallucinations, and it can't stop the delusions.
>>
>>27142411
Yeh it's definitely the raw end of the deal that you've been handed. Do your parents know about it at all?
>>
Learn game. Start lifting.
Do not wait.
>>
>>27142439
No. I don't want to trouble them with such trivial things as the ghosts of my mind.
>>
I have extreme tourette (Can't stand still, talk alone)
18 khv
Getting oneitis at junior hs wasn't helpful either
>>
No.

More and more these days, college is like Highschool 2.0

People don't really become sane and tolerable until 23.
>>
>>27138124
Nope. If you were a robot in highschool, you'll be a robot in college. And don't make the same mistake as me. Go learn a trade or just be a NEET. Its not worth the time or money.
>>
Well you seem like a normie so probably
>>
College is basically high school 2.0 except it's all the people you hated in High School lumped in one place. Chads and Stacies are the majority of the population assuming you're going to a 4yr uni
>>
You get a month's window of opportunity to fit in. It's like someone's shaken a giant snowglobe and you've got until the snow settles to find friends and a social group otherwise you're fucked.
>>
>>27138124
Just get stoned all the time and drink a lot.
Kind of worked for me.
I'm still a KV with no truly solid friends, but everyone knows who I am and I'm drunk and high all the time... so I got that going for me.
I ALMOST get laid all the time, and plenty of girls make it a point to come say hi, but I'm still a pussy.
>>
>>27144480
>Chads and Stacies are the majority of the population assuming you're going to a 4yr uni
uh, wrong. most UC's are full of asians, who are spergs.
>>
>>27144965
Asians aren't people you mong
>>
It might be a bit different depending on how things work in your school and country.
Being a robot is a huge disadvantage in classes since they usually need you to form groups or pairs for mandatory assignments in almost every class and everyone else will team up with their friends, then you'll go around asking strangers at the lecture if they want to work with you and they're all already in groups.
If things work like in my country there will be parties/pubs made by like clubs in the student union so everyone can go (usually it's some club in that program so they other people there study the same kind of stuff as you) and then you can go there and get drunk cheaply and be able to chat with people easier.
Also in my country there's a few weeks of introductory that I recommend, you can get acquaintances there.
>>
File: image:448882.gif (1 MB, 450x258) Image search: [Google]
image:448882.gif
1 MB, 450x258
>>27138124
I got into black cock when I got into college. I stopped after the first year (going to college) but I still love black cock but I never would have discovered it without going to college. Life is good.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.