[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats it like to be hansome?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 25
File: 1457328815507.jpg (63 KB, 703x698) Image search: [Google]
1457328815507.jpg
63 KB, 703x698
Whats it like to be hansome?
>>
>>27137579

People are nice to you all the time and they act like everything you say is more interesting, smarter, and/or funnier than it really is.
>>
Dudes who don't understand the game don't give the respect you think you deserve and dudes who do understand the game resent your advantages.
>>
>>27137639
Not true at all by the way. Women are nicer to you. Dudes are always trying to cut your legs off.
>>
People perceive you as friendlier and more charming. They also assume you are promiscuous.
>>
Guys for the most part dislike you, aside from other people on your tier/level.

Easier to get a long with girls, for the most part. Much more receptive to social advances from good-looking guys.

Other guys just see them as competition, one that they will probably lose.
>>
Doesn't make a difference if you're autistic. People still avoid you.
>>
>>27138099
>>27138088
Well if we were in our natural state this guy would have a "hunting accident", now we can't do that shit without getting suicide'd by cop
>>
>>27138151
What does that even mean? Are you saying you'd kill Lachowski?
>>
Old women tell you you're handsome / good-looking.
>>
>>27138136

^ pretty much

i'm tall & pretty hot but autism overpowers all enemies
>>
>>27138151

Ok, psycho.
>>
People's parents are way nicer to you.

That, and women usually accept an offer of a date.
>>
>>27138184
...that's if your actually ugly but you dressed up nice. If your actually hot, 17 year-old girls catcall you, asking you to sit on their face.
>>
I'd like to think I'm pretty good looking, but it means nothing when you're socially inept... like me.

When it comes to impressing women, it's go big or go home.
>>
>>27138136
>>27138194
Can confirm these statements. That said, it makes it easier to break out of it since girls occasionally chase you instead of the other way around, and you get to be the "prize" per say. I mean they still leave you once they figure you out but at least you can feel like a big shot for a few days.

>>27138184
Truth.
>>
>>27138183
I'm saying that in a natural state ugly men would have conspired against him, since his looks are natural there's no way to go above them and most men don't like that kind of competion. Now he is protected by an artificial moderator so tjere's no way that would happen.
I'm basically saying that we become a peacock society not a lion society

>>27138213
Ok femanon, don't get your panties in a twist
>>
it's all about default treatment, if you're good looking everyone will treat you nice by default
>>
I'm not handsome but I went from like 4-5/10 to a 6/10, 7 on a good day, and my life changed drastically. I always had good features but when I cut my hair and started wearing good clothes, everyone suddenly became nice as fuck.
I imagine that the life of 8+/10 guys is probably pretty easy if it makes that much of a change.
>>
File: suicidal.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
suicidal.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
>be 12
>handsome as fuck
>i'm 6'2, somehow
>loads of girls asking me to be their boyfriend
>too interested playing WoW to date any of these girls
>literally get 1-2 girls asking if i want to date them a day
>agree to one because she was a solid 10/10. Even checked her facebook recently and she is still a 10/10
>really not interested in her, though
>she kisses me once on the cheek, but I'm really too interested in WoW to care
>she keeps writing me love letters, but I'm not interested
>she buys me stuff. Not interested. Just wanna play WoW
>eventually she stops talking to me and I'm like, "okay. whatever. more time to do Molten Core and get some tier pieces!".
>few months pass
>less and less girls are asking me if I want to date them
>stop getting taller
>hit puberty
>face grows out of proportion
>look like fucking quasimodo
>start becoming interested in girls. TBC came out and it was shit.
>no girl talks to me, anymore
>now I'm 23. I look like fucking shit. People take the piss out of how I look. I have no confidence, anymore.
I'm not quite KV, but I have never kissed a girl myself, so I consider myself KV. Not had a girlfriend since I was 12. I am feeling worse and worse each day. I have a firearm license that is pending its approval. As soon as it gets approved, I am buying a rifle and killing myself.

I look at pictures of me when I was 12, and I was beautiful. I had a strong jaw, fantastic hair, a crystal-clear complexion, and I was taller than most adults. I looked like I should have been the guy in OP's picture when I hit puberty. My dad is very attractive, and my mom was easily a 10/10 until she turned 40. I don't know what went wrong. I hit puberty, and it all went to shit.

Kill me.
>>
>>27138226
You sound like a high-school student.
>>
File: yosemite sam.png (258 KB, 351x364) Image search: [Google]
yosemite sam.png
258 KB, 351x364
>be 16
>cant get a gf
>feel sad as fuck because of that
>mom asking me why i dont have a gf
>tell her it's either because i am ugly, or crazy. and i doubt it's because i'm crazy, because plenty of crazy people have girlfriends
>"ANON YOU'RE NOT CRAZY, AND YOU'RE NOT UGLY! YOU'RE EASILY A 9/10! ALL OF MY FRIENDS THINK YOU'RE ATTRACTIVE"
>then why does every girl I talk to, even the ugly fat ones, treat me like shit and dismiss me?
>"YOU JUST NEED TO GET A JOB, A CAR, YOUR OWN PLACE, AND TO GET FIT! THEN GIRLS WILL LIKE YOU"
>okay mom. you know best!
>get a job, car, my own place, and fit
>girls still don't like me
>now im 25
>tfwnogf
>mom asks me why i dont have a gf
>I did what you said, mom. But girls don't like me. I think I'm just ugly
>"NO YOU'RE NOT, ANON! ALL OF MY FRIENDS THINK YOU'RE ATTRACTIVE!"
>but no one besides your friends "thinks" im attractive. It matters what people my own age think, not middle-aged married women who wouldn't date me, anyway
>"YES THEY DO! YOU ARE VERY ATTRACTIVE! GIRLS MUST LOVE YOU! YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM GETTING A GIRLFRIEND! I THINK YOU NEED TO DO ONLINE DATING"
>th-thanks mom i'll do online dating right away
>tfw have been on online dating since I was 20, and have not had one girl interested in me
I think I should just castrate myself and then tell my mom I am now gay but too scared of discrimination to actually get a boyfriend.
>>
If old women are calling you handsome that is not a good thing at all that is very very very bad actually.
>>
>>27138088
>Dudes are always trying to cut your legs off.
What? I'm an ugly dude and whenever I see a handsome guy I envy him but never wish anything bad to happen to him.

Men in general are more chill and accepting of other men who are better than them, most men even use it as an incentive to better themselves. If you hate another guy for looking better than you, then you are literally a woman and you should kill yourself
>>
okcupid must be a lot simpler. even as a shut in loser, if I had a good face I could pretend to be something Im not. but as an ugly person people just assume the worst
>>
>>27138819
moms are always wrong about that. its like being proud of your own shit while thinking other people's are the grossest thing ever
>>
>>27138953
>moms are always wrong about that
Not always. If their kid was genuinely good-looking, they would say the same thing, and thus not be wrong. You fucking idiot.
>>
>>27138819
>>27138953
>>27138977
>at least our mums love us
I-I love you too mum ;_;
>>
>>27138977
as if a handsome person would even be asking their mom about that or complaining about not getting any girls, you simpleton
>>
>>27137579
I've become more fit, dress better and I'm more confident than I ever was before
Girls at my work talks to me a lot, my girlfriend is jealous as fuck because she knows they want the d

Some people I haven't seen in ages told me they're fucking impressed of how I changed

Feels good man
>>
>>27137579
Normal. People will smell a beta no matter how you look and treat you accordingly.
>>
>>27139052
And you still come here, wasting your time, just like me. Tick-tock tick-tock the clock is running, the normal standards are moving better get going or you'll end up like me left behind.
Tick tock, tick tock
>>
>>27139096
I don't work tomorrow, I don't give a fuck
>>
>>27137639
>>27138052
>>27138096
These are all true, as are the comments about older women telling you how handsome you are. (Younger women sometimes do this too, but generally not, I think out of pride. As an attractive guy I often don't make moves on girls, feeling like I'm so attractive that they should have to do the work. I expect attractive girls feel this way all the time.)

You understand a lot of Stacey behaviours.

Unlike with women, members of the same sex are nice to you too. Everyone likes attractive men. Guys generally aren't very competitive, since they have to take action to get laid, so it's easy for them to talk things out and respect each others' turf.

To be honest, I don't have a lot of male friends except chads and robots. The latter like me for the cheerleader effect, the robots like me because I'm charismatic and friendly and too different from them for them to even consider me as competition. (Or maybe they go home and plot to kill me. I don't know. But they sure invite me out a lot if they hate me.)
>>
>>27139126
Wow, so laid back i guess this the privilege of being good looking, why worry about anything if others will run to your aid?
Your life sounds pretty satisfying
>>
>>27139151
>These are all true, as are the comments about older women telling you how handsome you are
Then explain this
>>27138819
>>
>>27138819

Your mom loves you too much to lie to you. Leave her be man, she's just trying to help. And yeah if you're to the point that you have to ask your mom why can't I get a gf, well I'm sorry.
>>
>>27137579
I've never really thought of myself as that attractive until I read about the struggle of people on the Internet. I thought for the longest time people that couldn't get laid at least once, twice a month or so were just exaggerating or it was some kind of meme.

I'd say the best part is being able to be genuinely nice to whoever I want and have it reciprocated without anyone being bitchy or throwing around the word "creeper". I hate when I hear people use that fucking word, and then describe someone who was obviously just actually trying to interact in a positive way.

I'm not some 10 or anything, more like a tipsy 8, but I guess I'm "handsome".
>>
>>27139191
By "older women" I don't mean your mom and her friends. I mean strangers in bars and around town who don't know you.
>>
>>27139197
>Your mom loves you too much to lie to you. Leave her be man, she's just trying to help
Yeah, I know. I do hold a lot of resentment towards her, however. She chose to have me. I didn't choose to have this life. As unfair as it is to blame her, I do hate her a bit for having me.
>>
Girls always touch their hair as you walk by.
>>
>>27139191

your mom doesn't count lmao.
>>
It's ok. I have almost no personality but girls still act like I'm fun and interesting to talk to, for about ten minutes. Then I can go back to not talking to anybody.
>>
>>27139186
Some people have privileges, I don't

I'm not that good looking, I'm just a decent looking guy (people told me I looked like Keanu Reeves), you just have to grow some balls and not be an autistic fuck. I don't like my work, I'm not rich and I don't know what I'm doing with my life

But hey, I have a cute girlfriend with big tits, which is nice
>>
If you use tinder you get like 5-10 matches a day minimum and have women message you first (typically not 7/10's and above but still) and you get a decent response rate when you message them. You catch girls miring you out of the corner of your eye, people are nicer to you, and beta manlets/nerds try their hardest to put you down and prove they are smarter than you. Sucks man I know I'm pretty damn handsome and /fit/ but am such a pussy when it comes to cold approaching girls. I don't drink/ do drugs anymore so going to bars and getting laid on easy mode is out of the question.
>>
>>27138894

er nah you're wrong.

teenage or younger girls will stare at you.

cougars will call you handsome, check you out, etc.
>>
>>27137579
It's fun to be a kv whose been on 20 first dates, 3 second ones, and a one week relationship.
>>
Literally none of you are good looking. You wouldn't be on this website if you were.
>b-but my only problem is I'm autistic
Ya cuz you're ugly and forced to stay inside like all the other uggos
>>
>>27137579
Well, my oneitis/ex texted me about 30 minutes ago, and I said something flirty after a bit. She stopped responding, which is what she seems to do whenever I say something flirty lately. I imagine a handsome man would've gotten a response and would not be bummed out like I am right now.
>>
>>27139426

Nope. If old people like you that means young people think you're lame or a loser. You're on the same "vibe" as old people. You're an "outcast" to your peers. Have you seen the way young chicks act around chads? Lmao they do much more than just stare me friend.
>>
>>27139401
Ifyou don't need to work on mondays you have no reason to hate that job.
Don't spew your platitudes at me, kiddo.
You never knew me and you never will, you're have everything you need so you better so fuck off with that "i'm not attractive" and "my life is in shambles" bullshit
>>
>>27139426
True. And my downy cousin does both with no inhibition. She's so adorable.
>>
>>27137639
I guess this is a normal thing that I don't partake in. I never think of the model-looking Chads as being the smartest, funniest, or most interesting. I typically assume the smartest guys are the ones with gray beards that look like they live in their labs and the funniest comics are the overweight and depressed ones.
>>
>>27139527

honestly the clingiest attempt to analyse something I've ever read.

confirmed: not chad.
>>
I used to be handsome when I was 12 / 13
Basically you get more friends becausr people think you are kind. You get popular and have a lot of social interaction (evan if I was already anxious by the time). And you are the crush of lot of girls, you just have to choose.

Then my nose get biger and uglier, my jaw my face structure in general became realy and I lose all my friendw when I came to highschool with the social anxiety and selfhate growing
>>
>>27139408
The only shitty part about being attractive is all the ugly dudes who try to passive aggressively talk shit to you and try to make you look bad in front of girls. You need to have good, quick comebacks for those dweeby little comments they make or else you end up looking stupid.
>>
>>27139574
>Basically you get more friends becausr people think you are kind. You get popular and have a lot of social interaction (evan if I was already anxious by the time). And you are the crush of lot of girls, you just have to choose.
this
i had a gew weeks when I was 16 when my hormones were just right and I had 2 hot freshman girls fauning over my dick. after those 2 weeks though, I went back to being the normal autist.
>>
File: nick-young-confused-face.png (213 KB, 635x542) Image search: [Google]
nick-young-confused-face.png
213 KB, 635x542
>>27138896

>you're literally a woman if you don't want to be a cuck glorifying people luckier than you
>>
>>27139579
I just kind of brush them off and laugh at their attempts, I always try and be nice at first but when they start lashing out for no reason I just flirt with the girl in question they are trying to make me look stupid in front of and they reeeee.
>>
Apparently have a 9/10 face but ruined it with a shitty haircut and bad clothes. At college, once I started wearing name brands and kept my hair cut at regularly everything changed. The "cool kids" and attractive girls will acknowledge you, smile and say hi whenever they see you. If you hang out with them you'll get invited to parties & do drugs, and they'll think of you as their homies. If you have money and a car the pretty girls will consider you an option, even if your still awkward. Fat/lower-tier girls will crush on you hard, they consider you above them and will give you free shit even if you don't ask to try to get your affection. Nerds and robot types borderline worship you, you can literally get them to do anything you want. It's like they cannot fathom how someone like you can enjoy video games and fringe subjects. I wouldn't say I took advantage of my nerdy friends but they would always offer to pay for me at like McDonalds if I was broke; or like buy me video games when I didn't have the money. In a way it feels good, but its also kind of sad how superficial it all is
>>
>>27139665

> when ur tryin to pretend 2 be chad but its obvious ur fraudin
>>
File: 10458363678568.png (301 KB, 395x367) Image search: [Google]
10458363678568.png
301 KB, 395x367
ask him ,, OP.
>>
File: 1457808537427.jpg (88 KB, 807x362) Image search: [Google]
1457808537427.jpg
88 KB, 807x362
>>27139533
My god you're so fucking edgy
>>
>>27139486
nah not true. that mixed black guy is pretty attractive. there's also a few other good looking guys here which actually makes me mad when I see people as good looking as them on a shitfest depressing site like this.

don't even get me started on the attention whoring stacies on here
>>
>>27139803

The mixed black kid is only a virgin because he turns down everything that isn't a legit 8/10+ perfect blonde white girl.
>>
>>27138896
> Men in general are more chill and accepting of other men who are better than them
dude what fucking planet do you live on?

if another guy in the group is around your social status level he will try and cut you down to gain status either by "banter" or just straight up out-chadding you, males in other groups will test you, females will shit test you..

you're probably so low status and non-threatening that you have no idea about this world, or social status dynamics so shut the fuck up to be honest, you have no idea what you're talking about. even a loser like me on r9k can call out this bullshit
>>
>>27137579
People keep looking at you and you just want them to stop.
>>
>>27139734
>when you type in bix nood like a babbling ape
>>
>>27139895

> u took the b8
>>
File: 1433104016998.jpg (25 KB, 330x312) Image search: [Google]
1433104016998.jpg
25 KB, 330x312
>>27139889
> people look at you
> cant tell if because handsome or awkward
>>
>>27139868
relax only insecure guys do this. attractive guys get what they want by just being there
>>
>>27139868

I agree with this, its kill or be killed if you go out especially at bars with alcohol involved. Dudes that are close to your status will always try to alpha you in front of girls, you have to react quick.
>>
put your picture on howhot and if you get a rating of stunning - godlike you're probably handsome.

anything less = uggo.
>>
>>27139868
Only insecure betas do this. Chads know all girls are whores and while they'll banter with/fuck with you on occasion, they'll never outright put you down in front of a girl because they don't have to. You can't get a girl to change who she wants
>>
>>27137579
Instead of autistic you're "quirky".
>>
can /fit/ ever recover from this?
>>
>tfw look great
>work out a decent amount so i don't look like ultra-anorexic, but I'm still pretty skinny
>tall
>halfway done with major as a freshman
>girls smile and wave all the time
>0 friends
>depressed constantly
>get black-out drunk whenever possible
>awful anger problem, isolated myself from family because of it after beating sisters
>still think about ex from 2 years ago
I guess it's all relative
>>
>>27139774
that pic gets me every time
>>
>>27140012

because he's a model, anon.

that'd be like an olympic athlete being asked

> have you considered plastic surgery to broaden your jaw?

> why would I do that when it's all about what my body can do?
>>
>>27138487
you peaked too early m8
>>
There is nothing more sad than a robot that thinks he's somehow "secretly" good looking. Yeah man, its them not you. Its all a big conspiracy that you're a kissless virgin in your 20s. lol.
>>
>>27139868
>you're probably so low status and non-threatening that you have no idea about this world
I have no reason to be threatening, I'm just minding my own business and it works well. Your insecurities are showing though, you're probably so busy to outdo every other male in any social occurrence people assume you're a flamer. .

This post, however, shows that you are the definition of a beta faggot who will stomp their friends for some female attention. I hope you don't have any friends that you will backstab for some whore half smiling at your tryhard jokes while planning how she's gonna politely ditch you and go for Chad.

Kill yourself
>>
>>27140059
the pic is also true regarding women not only modeling
>>
>>27139972
>>27139999
> Only insecure betas do this
you think this because only insecure betas are at YOUR social status level, so that's whos competing with you. to rise up in this zero sum game you've got to climb over someone else and take their place. chad doesn't give a shit about your girls or your place.

if you get to competing at higher levels those higher people will compete with you and its more fierce than just betas awkwardly squabbling over the shittest tier girls. top chads probably get into fights a lot

you guys are so beta girls probably dont even shit test you. if they did youd probably think "oh shit why is this girl being so mean to me for no reason!?", maybe that resonated with someone as they read this..
>>
>>27140106

the context is obviously regarding modeling, and you're just extrapolating it to suit whatever agenda you have.

if you want to over analyse you should ask yourself: why is she asking him why he isn't fitter?

is it because it'd make him more attractive?
>>
>>27139978
lol is that for real?
next time someone tries to nickname me in front of girls to win points in going to fucking punch them in the face
>>
>>27140122
You are unironically retarded if you have a need to step on every other male in your area in order to get female affection. I seriously hope you're just trying to b8 because this is beyond moronic.
It just makes you look like an asshole and not in a way that is attractive, you're just the guy who ruins the mood and everybody hates.
>>
>>27139774
Ok, so you got nothing to say, have fun with your life
>>
>>27140122
dude just stop no amount of rationalizing can hide ur insecurity
>>
>>27140122
You know nothing about chads, you've probably never even talked with one for more than 5 seconds at a time. Most of them are chill as fuck, and I know this because I used to sell drugs with/do drugs with them. Believe me when I say all the dudes who treat girls like a competition in front of other dudes end up looking thirsty as fuck, and both the chads and the girls will make fun of them for it behind their back
>>
>>27140082
I mean you can be extremely good looking and still a KV. Looks mean nothing when youre a social disaster.
>>
File: 1436954067918.jpg (86 KB, 446x595) Image search: [Google]
1436954067918.jpg
86 KB, 446x595
>>27140091
> Your insecurities are showing though, you're probably so busy to outdo every other male in any social occurrence people assume you're a flamer
realize the irony of this post. right now you are competing for status, attempting to pull me down with that weakly aimed "insecurity" character attack for the other readers of 4chan, to gain comparative status. its human nature, you cant escape it. you're chatting complete shit about things you don't understand. this competition goes on all the time its just way more covert in real life
>>
>>27140190
>you're just the guy who ruins the mood and everybody hates.
yeah, and then you get laid.
>>
>>27140225
This.
Chads are just relaxed enough to be naturally dominant as soon as they walk in the room and their aura upstages any other man without doing anything. This also explains why Chads are liked by everyone.
I imagine this guy just being a dickhead to his friends or everyone in the room and thinking the girls actually like him because they laugh at his pathetic attempt to emulate Chad's dominance
>>
File: sad man cries.jpg (107 KB, 585x380) Image search: [Google]
sad man cries.jpg
107 KB, 585x380
>>27140074
That's what I think. It's a horrible feeling. I was so confident as a kid. I used to go outside on my bike with all of my friends, and we would rip shit up. Girls loved me. Everyone said I was so good-looking. I thought I was going to be a model or some shit.

Then it all came tumbling down. I look dreadful. I am a quivering mess. I have no confidence, I hate myself, and I struggle to make eye-contact with people. People think I am weird because of that, but I'm not weird innately, I just hate myself. I know what it feels like to be confident, and it's fantastic. But I can't talk to people without my mind being filled with how they are probably thinking about how ugly I am.

You ever talk to someone, and you look at their face, and all you think about is how you are better than them because they look like shit? Yeah, I can feel that the people I talk to are thinking that.

I should kill myself. But I feel like I deserve better. Like as if I am being shafted out of a happy life, and that one day everything will be put right.
>>
>>27140264
>status as anons
I'm now convinced that you are retarded. This isn't in order to gain status, this is in order to prove you wrong you absolute idiot. Not everything is about status (especially not in an anonymous anime image board), jesus christ.
I realise that you're just doing some damage control but please stop replying.
>>
>>27137579
Nothing special. People treat you a little better, girls talk to you a little more, you have a little more self confidence. None of that means shit if you're socially awkward, though.
>>
File: seriously.jpg (7 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
7 KB, 251x242
>>27137579
Not answering to girls attention because of your autism.
>>
>>27140280
Ok, so Chads are born not made and we can never compete with them. Ok people is over, load up your shotguns.
All your struggle is useless, remember to write a suicide note before pulling the trigger.
See you on the other side
>>
>>27140368
nothing about this post says that chads can't be made tho
>>
>>27140350
you missed the part where i said "its human nature" so its ingrained, regardless of platform
>>
>>27140228
>this meme again
girls won't notice you're a social disaster if you're actually attractive, they just see you as quirky or mysterious.

I mean it might cause some girls to look elsewhere for long-term prospects, but they'll still want to fuck you. Attractive men will never be stuck as a KV unless it's by choice.
>>
>>27139999
>Only insecure betas do this
This tbqh, and it makes them look incredibly insecure and more beta than they already are.
>>
>>27140408
A metaphysical concept like "aura" implies that Chad has an advantage that comes from his essencial self, your essential self can't be changed
>>
>>27140435

bro it's 2016

i know a guy who could literally model, and is called prettyboy and hollywood by his friends.

he would of been cast in top gun as pretty chad actor #21 if he was alive at the time.

was a virgin till he was 20

why? he never went out, just played world of warcraft.

you can easily be a virgin if you never actually go out.
>>
>>27140428
You confuse human nature as in wanting to be appreciated for human nature as in being disloyal and stepping on people who might be your friends for some momentary female attention.
This isn't human nature, anon, you're just a very shitty person and probably not a good friend as well.
Best of luck to you
>>
>>27140495
>not using tinder to get laid
Attractive people can only be virgins by their own decision
>>
>>27140495
yeah, that's why I said "by choice".
>>
Girls on omegle blush when they see you and say things like "oh god he's so fit." It's really satisfying to be talking to someone and you notice that they want you.

Sometimes I just go on omegle to get complimented like a demented camwhore
>>
>>27140549

how is that "by choice"

he was just a social recluse, that's a personality trait.
>>
>>27137579
you feel really good about yourself wherever you go. youll catch girls checking you out sometimes. youll walk with confidence and swagger and genuinely feel that way on the inside. people will be nicer, respect you more, treat you like on of the bros, and be more accepting of your presence. you can get away with saying stuff and doing stuff that otherwise might be weird.
>>
>>27140408
>Chads are just relaxed enough to be naturally dominant as soon as they walk in the room and their aura upstages any other man without doing anything
>impliying that this kind of shit can be learned
It's given by birth anon, stop struggling
>>
File: really.jpg (33 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
33 KB, 251x242
>>27140295
Try plastic surgery mate
>>
>>27140518
your constant character attacks, instead of addressing my points only proves what i said here >>27140264 and disproves what you claim here >>27140350 - that you're "only trying to prove me wrong". if that were true you'd simply address my points instead of resorting to passive aggressive insults

(you also don't really understand.. this is subtle and covert, and only happens with two people in a group with similar status, or when someone contests your status, its not just for girls its for everyone in general. its happening right now during the back-and-forth which you still deny, yet confirm by posting again and again)
>>
>>27139408
sounds like my life desu
>>
File: 1426903073756.jpg (105 KB, 790x593) Image search: [Google]
1426903073756.jpg
105 KB, 790x593
People who are genuinely comfortable in their skin and also fellow handsome bros will treat you like an instant bro. you can see the other guys who arent be a little uncomfortable or salty if its you two and some girl/s.
>>
File: hi.jpg (381 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
381 KB, 680x1024
>>27137579
I'm easily a 8.5/10. It's alright. Pussy is easy but you burn out on it after a few decades.

Now I'm just interested in reading books and shit. You ugly faggots don't even know how lucky you are.

I've wasted so many hours in the gym.
>>
>>27140658
I've just explained you what "human nature" you were mistakenly referring to, and it discards any other "points" (which if you looked closely, you'd see there aren't any) you have presented.
Like I said, the fact that you feel like you're up for a battle everytime there's another male in the room just indicates that you're an insecure shitty person and possibly retarded.

(sorry if you get offended by my insults, I just say it how I see it)
>>
>>27140764

post pic of yourself bro
>>
>>27140624
By the time I could save enough money to get that, I would be 40.
>>
>>27140780
No way, you guys will be mean and make me feel bad about myself!!
>>
>>27140841

thats an odd thing for a confirmed 8.5/10 pussyslayer to say.
>>
File: 1433073851279.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1433073851279.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>27140774
> it discards any other "points" (which if you looked closely, you'd see there aren't any)
there's several in every post, the main thesis from the beginning is that humans compete for social status through challenges in a (mostly) zero sum game. (this argument being an example)

your clunkily worded point was that "i'm deluded", which is just another character attack. i haven't bothered to defend my character because your insults only prove my point, make you seem dumber for not seeing it, and are pretty ironic since you're saying i'm a "bad person" for (allegedly, in your mind/words) attacking other males to gain status
>>
>this thread is literally "complicated" by avril lavigne
>>
>>27140857
STOP BEING MEAN TO ME! I'm gunnuh tell my mum mum
>>
>>27140059
>because he's a model

And a model's job is to do what exactly? I was under the impression it was to make himself as attractive as possible, meaning the point still stands.
>>
>>27137579
Even on their bad days people will be nice to them
>>
>>27140956
>these mental gymnastics in order to reationalise you admitting to being an awful human being
>completely ignoring my explanation why and how you're wrong
We're just repeating the same shit so I'm gonna stop replying to you, anon, so you can self pro-claim victory in an internet discussion for your "status".
I can only hope you got some food for thought and will consider adjusting your worldview into bettering yourself.
>>
>>27137579
It's easy respect, to be honest fampai. I went from a relatively ugly, fat teenager to a thin well dressed handsome man and the differences were rather astounding.

People hate me for shit I do, but before people would usually dislike me from the onset. Grills like me a shit ton more. Jobs find me vaguely employable.

My only regret is I will die a manlet. I wonder what it is like to be tall and handsome.
>>
File: 1424198768451.jpg (29 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1424198768451.jpg
29 KB, 396x385
>>27141110
glad you conceded family

note: taking the moral highground at the end of an argument doesn't really work when you've flung the most insults throughout, but at least you tried :)
>>
>>27137579
It sucks desu, people always want to have sex with me.
>>
I write this under the weight of evidence that I am at least somewhat attractive. Older women often say that I'm very handsome, I never have problems with girls my age, sometimes they outright say I'm hot, and can pretty easily get nudes from girls if I want.

Things I notice which I put down to my looks and height:

>girls are nice as fuck to me
>I have a group of Chad friends who always invite to places and try to include me in their chaddy activities, even though I'm happy being alone with my gf and playing vidya
>don't have to worry about my haircut or clothes as much because everything seems to look ok at worst to really good at best
>don't have to exercise much, or eat well and get super buff (I really resent that this is the case though, I wish I had more motivation to do this)
>If I say something mildy funny in a group or class, everyone laughs
>people take my opinion more seriously and are more likely to do favours for me
>People either really like, or really hate me, but act nice to my face (so I'm not even sure about the latter
>I get invited to parties of people I hardly know or just met recently
>I'm really quiet and don't talk much but people presume I'm super confident and well put together underneath
>Because I'm quiet, I don't have to do much work when talking to girls
>stacy's act really bitter about the fact that I'm in a relationship

Otherwise, life is pretty normal. I get up, go to class, sometimes I notice a few girls do a short double take, but are usually pretty sneaky about it.
>>
>>27141699
Got pics? I wanna see what it takes to get that kind of attention
>>
>>27141875
>posting my face on r9k

I have posted in a faces thread here before and everyone of you bullied me for being a chad/good looking REEE.

I've been told I look like a better version of Jon Snow, except without the hair and manlet status.
>>
File: selfie-20160213.jpg (284 KB, 608x1080) Image search: [Google]
selfie-20160213.jpg
284 KB, 608x1080
>>27141875
I'm not >>27141699 but I have a similar experience. And note that /soc/ consistently gives me shitty ratings. What seems to matter is being approachable and charismatic (and that's really just responding to whatever other people say with something that invites them to say more, you don't even have to be creative).

I had a friend tell me the other day that he loved me and that I "exuded charisma". He's not the only one, though it means more coming from him than from most others.
>>
>>27141984
and unlike >>27141978, the last time I posted my face on /r9k/ somebody shopped it to make my forehead bigger and created multiple threads about balding.
>>
>>27141978
Post boipucci. Commadante Originale, senor.
>>
>>27142006
>>27141984
Top kek anon. You're actually decently good looking though. I think you would benefit from a haircut and beard style which makes your face/head look more angular as opposed to drawn out and oval like.

I think the difference is in the overall effort. I look quite unapproachable a lot but that doesn't seem to be a problem for me.

I'll give an example of something that happened the other day. I'm playing bass in a shitty cover band for money. While setting up, a security guard came and asked for my number because he wanted music lessons for his kids, I gave it to him, but then he said that he was actually getting it for a girl behind the bar who said I was cute. She was also pretty cute. So she texted me pretty quickly afterward, and for a short time we made small talk, and I explained that I was flattered but was in a relationship etc. Go home later, and she sends me nudes unsolicited, and says that "secret won't hurt nobody". I'm only assuming this is not normal for most people...
>>
>>27138088
KUNTA
>>
>>27142094
/r9k/ and /soc/ say get a haircut. Actual women I've talked to say they love my hair, and since I've grown it out I've been sleeping with something like ten times as many women.

I agree it looks shitty. But for some reason women do not. This is worth knowing.
>>
>>27142025
I don't think I'm the kind of attractive where you would want to see my boipucci desu. I'm ok with that though, I don't really desire to be attractive in the 4chan twink faggot way.
>>
You want a real answer? I'll give you the answer. Literally almost nothing. There are small things like girls are nicer to you at first and overall honestly, but that's it. Really. The real thing people here want, that "attractive" people have is personality. When you're attractive you can afford to have a good, fun personality. One that people love. They get this personality because they grow up at first with people liking them, it makes it easier for them. But ANYONE can get that personality, honest. You just have to practice. There are some people that aren't attractive but they have a good energy vibe. Active, friendly, a real "Hey dude!" personality. It's living proof anyone can do it. Think about Conan, he's not attractive but he's funny as hell! Really, it's the personality that makes people different. Try it out.
>>
>all these people saying ugly guys would hate you
just because you uggos hate good looking guys doesn't mean most people do
>>
>>27142094
Also, I have similar stories to yours. My male friends confirm this is not normal (as does one female friend who is dating a cute boy for the first time and is shocked by his stories).
>>
>>27142145
Confirmation bias though. You only hear from women who like it. The truth is, you're a niche for a subset of women who have a thing for guys with long hair. As such, it doesn't really confer anything about you "attractiveness" generally. For all you know, everyone else laughing at both you and the women who sleep with you.
>>
>>27142186
How tall are you?

Original comment duse
>>
>>27138328
That's interesting, what you're saying is that genes that helped men assure the chances of their genes finding their way into future generations by decreasing competition in the form of killing men who had superior genes were prevalent in ugly men. It's kind of confusing how a mechanism like this would evolve.
>>
>>27141984
>>27142006
ur pretty hot desu
>>
>>27142153
Post boicci. Le commente original.
>>
>>27142165
Fuck off and kill your self, normie fucking cunt
>>
>>27142235
Could be. My more straightedge colleagues definitely make comments to the effect that I'm out of control, a hippy musician, or whatever. My grandparents hate that I look like this. But that's OK, being a niche is much better than playing a wide game less successfully.

>>27142276
A hair over 6ft. People who guess my height are always an inch or four over, which I suspect is due to my having several inches of hair.

>>27142333
Thanks, but I don't want to /soc/ this thread any more than I already have. I just meant to answer somebody's question about "what kind of face is needed to get attention".
>>
>>27137579
Its pretty gud!

Wouldnt want to give it up
>>
>>27142094
I played bass in a band and eventually it resulted in one of the two times I've ever had sex. Otherwise it never made a difference.
>>
>>27139574
I know this feel. When I was around 14-15 I was actually fucking cute and girls would talk to me and shit. Fast forward 9 years and my nose and acne scars took over.
>>
>>27142235
I shouldn't do this, but if you want ivgxcEOyWNs from 11:20 to 12:00 or so is the persona I try to put forward. (That entire talk I riffed, which is something I do deliberately to practice being sociable under pressure.)

Maybe this is just delusional, but I think I look terrible in pictures but look better when I'm moving. Other robots have said something like this, but here's an observable example.
>>
>>27142509
>ivgxcEOyWNs

You're obviously very smart and probably funny. And you probably exist in a social circle where you are the apex of in the male hierarchy. How do you do in club scenario's? Or around other normies and Chad's?
>>
>>27142420
lol, I don't usually play bass, I'm just in a group where there are better guitar players, so I picked bass. Some girls assume I have a big dick though haha Luckily I do...
>>
File: image.jpg (535 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
535 KB, 2048x1365
I have an uncle that is an ex model and at age 50 looks like he is like 35. Looks similar to pic related mixed with brad pitt. Its amazing how girls and even men to a lesser extent treat him. He and other attractive people probably dont notice it much or notice the differences between how they and uglies are treated. Especially the little things that happen. The amount of subtle difference you are able to see and pick up on when walking around with a hot person for a day is quite amazing, specifically when you have been ugly your whole life and are used to being treated as such. Girls look at you more and in a different way. Qt girls at the cash register are much more cheerful and happy to see you and look at you in a seductive way. They are more patient and make more small talk like they want you to flirt with them. Also you have more people asking you for help/directions. Theres a lot i cant really explain but if you ever get the chance to walk around for a day with a model tier looking guy you should do it then you will know what im talking about. There is a whole different mood and aura surrounding them wherever they go.
>>
>>27142509
>bitcoin

Can you explain it to me? What is a miner and what is a validater?

Are you rich? If yes, can I has gib money pls?
>>
>>27142646
My two social circles are the tech one that you see, and the local music scene. In the latter I'm not very talented and fall back on being friendly to everyone (all musicians feel bad about themselves, so they welcome somebody who isn't competitive as long as they don't get too in the way, taking too much time during jams, etc). In both cases I do well.

In club scenes I'm hopeless. I don't understand how to have a social sexuality at all, or how to interact with other men who are actively trying to get laid. Generally when I encounter this I fall back and let them do their thing. With Chads this sort of thing has gotten me some great friends outside of my usual circles, though this hasn't directly affected how women treat me.

Around normies I can be social and fit in, but it feels like a completely fake character. I try to avoid these situations, and often use woman excuses like "I'm not feeling very social right now" which I verbatim steal from my female friends.

I guess the point of all this is that if you can find a niche or two, you can leverage that to gain confidence, and you can do it in a more "honest" way where it doesn't feel like you're playing a game, let alone a rigged one. Then you can become Chad-like without becoming super cynical and distrustful of women.
>>
>>27142752
Bitcoin is a system where no single party is "gatekeeper" or decides who has what amount of money. (Contract e.g. Paypal where the company tracks everyone's balances and transactions.) It manages this by having a ledger that all participants can download and validate, checking that every transaction from start to finish is legitimate.

To ensure there is only one true ledger, transactions are bundled into "blocks" every ten minutes or so, and a bunch of computational work is cryptographically tied to these blocks. This is "mining", and anybody can in principle do it, though you need special hardware. The work is tied not only to the block, but also to all blocks before it, and each block contains a reward (which is some amount of new bitcoins, plus fees from the contained transactions) that goes to the miner. Since the reward is only valuable if your block is in the "official" history, everybody tries to extend the current history rather than branching off on their own tangent, and the result is a single history from start to finish.

>are you rich
No. I've seen Bitcoin hit $3 but steadfastly refused to buy any because I did not believe in the technology. Oops.
>>
My experience as a handsome enough guy to get very cute girls to hit on me on occasion.
What most people want from you if you're handsome is validation. They want to be seen talking or engaging an attractive person because it makes their ego feel good and increases their social status.
I went from very unattractive to very attractive and have experienced both sides.
How did this happen? I was a skinny pale, glass wearing stereotypical nerd. One day I decided to change myself so I got contact lenses, better clothes and started lifting. I also happen to have a very decent facial structure which was impossible to notice since the way I looked before was terrible, with my glasses, bad haircut and skeleton body.
Being good looking is also overrated and a double edged sword. You really need to improve yourself as a person and not only just be a pretty boy, because looks will fade with time, and if that's all you had going for you, you're going to be devastated when they fade.
Girls also have a better disposition to talk to you and are more receptive, but again, thet can only get you so far, you need to have other things going on for you.
People do assume you're smarter/more successful and sometimes people do feel threatened by you, and they can act in mean ways to try to put you down.
You don't need to be handsome to get girls, you just need to put effort in being the best version of YOU.
There is nothing you lack that will prevent you from achieving what you want to achieve as long as you put your best effort to it.
>>
>>27140540
True robots despise social media
>>
>looked weird as a child, mostly because of unibrow and being smaller than other kids
>got made fun of constantly, treated like shit or ignored by nearly everyone who wasn't related to me
>eventually puberty hits
>grow taller, become attractive and start taking better care of myself
>still a huge shut-in for a while because of how others treated me prior

Now that I have to interact daily with others, the difference is night and day. I get treated better by everyone, I haven't been the butt of jokes in nearly 10 years, get compliments regularly, been asked out, etc

I still feel highly inadequate when receiving compliments, though, and I'm still a virgin.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 645x773
>>27144286
>tfw used to be attractive but have gotten ugly
>>
>>27142121
Underrated comment

It's underrated guise
>>
Being an autist, the only thing I've gotten from looking good is an inflated ego whenever I walk around campus or eat out.
>>
>>27142751
Truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICmGXnC6Axs
>>
>>27142121
>Black man taking no losses.
>>
>>27138819
>>27138819

post face, so you can discover if you're a fucking piece of shit nor thor tier
>>
>>27140295
>peaked
Post of pic of your face, most people here don't even look that bad
>>
>>27138487
these posts kill me on the inside and make me realize i'm ugly af and have no hope

>tall but
>girls never talk to me or notice me
>got called ugly as a kid, only been called qt 1 time by desperate single mum
>socially retard so I can't talk to women

life is fucking shit there has to be a clean way out

>>27138819
also this but
>DON'T WORRY MEN GET MORE ATTRACTIVE WITH AGE
>even parents realize I'm not that attractive
>>
>>27142165
>It's easy bro just change 20 years of conditioning overnight. Haha just try it! XD

FUCK OF NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I'm almost 6'5", well built, and my friends tell me a lot of people think I'm hot. People will just randomly start conversations with you and try to get to know you, but are intimidated by you so they never actually try to invite you anywhere, or if it were a girl they would never ask for your phone number, ask you on a date, etc. Although I've got a bad rep because I have drug and dui charges living in a smaller town, so that might be why girls are scared. For the romance side it really makes it easier, but you still have to take initiative if you want to take anything further with a girl, girls will never initiate anything with you, especially if they're hot.
>>
I couldn't tell you because i've never been. I was a cute kid growing up but then i got fat. Once lost enough weight to look like a normie.
Those days i noticed like other people and mostly girls seemed aware of my existence. On the street some girls looked at me but not giving me any peculiar looks. I got texted by 3 or so girls by that time. Not regularly tho.

I can't tell if i'd enjoy being attractive. That would be like everyone is looking at you and you'd have to respond to people's texts or they'll think you're an asshole. And also you'll seem more reliable and people will expect good things from you, sounds like a lot of responsability, yuck.
>>
>>27139868
Found the woman trying to understand men but failing.

>if another guy in the group is around your social status level he will try and cut you down to gain status either by "banter" or just straight up out-chadding you

"banter" is fun for us and we all fuck with eachother all the time with no emotion behind it.

Women would kill their competition with no remorse, which is probably what is confusing you. Good looking men like to hang out with eachother and talk about their latest sexual escapades. There are so many women to go around for Chads that there is no reason to ever feel threatened, and you can trust your bros. Women can never truly trust any of their friends.
>>
>>27145859
What do you have to lose by trying? There is literally no downside to improving yourself. Stop being a sad sack of shit and man up.
>>
>>27146155
please fucking die. do you have any idea how much it hurts when you atually try to improve yourself but no you will get NO WHERE, nothing, zilch, if you are genetically ugly and undesirable?

dont reply.

go back to enjoying your party with your homeboys, fucking normie.
>>
>>27146219
If you haven't been able to improve yourself at all, you either have not tried or are a massive fuckup who should kill himself.
>>
>>27146497
oh but i have tried. and am still in the process of it. this process has been ongoing for years. but i have gotten shit for it. i wouldnt be as fucking ticked off as i am if i just sticked to video games and manga. but what do you care?

your a useless normie with shit to add and ur not going to reply with anything meaningful to say. so like i said please die.
>>
>>27146543

Not the other guy but

What have you done? Gym/diet/hygienic maintenance? Are you short, tall, white, black, what?

Just to say 'i've tried it all, let me throw my angst at you' is just going to make you more angry and feel lonelier if you stay so ambiguous.
>>
>>27140774
I agree with you brother. Im not handsome or anything but im decent at best but even that makes most males compete against me. I tried my best not to be threatening but still they will find a way to bring you down. Reason why i don't have male friends. Real backstabbers at least women you get in their good side and they got your back but with men they will compete against you for no reason at all.
>>
>>27142121
I was gonna kill a couple robots but they did it to themselves
>>
People are nice to you until they realize you're a fucking autist and then they slowly start to painfully gradually leave you alone until you're left with no one and surrounded by people who are so disgusted by your very presence that they'd rather you just kill yourself quietly and then you start finding yourself agreeing with them.
>>
>>27146581
>Are you short, tall, white, black, what?
the fact that you bring this up only proves that your genetics play a major, if not the most important, role in what makes a person desirable.

knowing that i am already a genetic undesirable, why does what i have already tried even fucking matter? youre only creating false hope at this point. just ignore my post or let this thread die.
>>
>>27146629
You really should kill yourself. It's clearly what you want. You chose to be a failure.
>>
>>27146629

Of course they play a part. But really, you can either blame your 'genetics' and live miserably or you can capitalize on your strengths.

I'm six feet tall, broad stature, handsome, nice hair, but i have short legs and a small penis so i'm doomed to be a slow runner and less than satisfying in bed. But fuck if that's gonna ruin my life.

So, what are you like?
>>
Women give you attention/looks, dudes not-so-covertly hate you because you're better looking.

I fucking detest manlets with their 20 inch biceps and fag haircuts and tans who get all tense when I am around them - I'm 189cm and pretty good looking.

Women are judgemental about looks but don't be fooled into thinking men aren't - they're just as fucking bad.

Face it you manlet try-hard PUA channelling fags, I'm a half-sperg who doesn't even try and women like me more.
>>
>>27137579
Like you do it to yourself, and that hurts more than having no choice of gf.
>>
File: QQ 32.jpg (26 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
QQ 32.jpg
26 KB, 500x335
>>27137579

Tall, good looking etc.

If I had a different psyche I might have made it; instead I'm a social retard who can't speak to anyone. Can't even function in college so I left.

On the rare occasion that I go out, girls smile, some working in shops try talk to me and all I do is mumble and dodge their gaze, eventually running away.
Starting CBT soon and I hope it will help, otherwise fuck this shit.
>>
>>27146604

Everybody suicidal they don't even need my help
>>
>>27146862
>Starting CBT soon and I hope it will help

How in the fuck would that help you gain confidence? All you're going to get is bruised balls.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 573x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 573x382
Shit if you're too scared/autistic to talk to females
>>
>>27146834
I'm a short good-looking guy and not a sperg. Women would always pick me over you.
>>
>>27137579
try being almost handsome but not quite. it's fucking hell
>>
File: 47.jpg (299 KB, 850x782) Image search: [Google]
47.jpg
299 KB, 850x782
In Japan you can pay agencies or individual schoolgirls to cuddle and go for dinner with you.

> tfw no qt3.14 schoolgirls to hold and chat with
>>
File: notreallyme.jpg (217 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
notreallyme.jpg
217 KB, 900x1200
>>27146719
hell yes thats what i want but i fell for your "never give up/just keep trying" meme, hoping that one day it will do me some good.

>>27146759
>slow runner
>bad in bed
you know none of that matters.

are u happy dude? posted a pic of myself now bring on the false hope.
>>
File: maxilla.png (165 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
maxilla.png
165 KB, 900x1600
>get one chance at life
>born ugly
JUST
>>
>>27147158
>that pic

So is Michelle the black one or the white one?
>>
>>27147107
Why aren't you running BBC-game to get white bitches?
>>
>>27147172
lt's always the black one...
>>
>>27147158
>tfw retruded maxilla

it's over, boyos
>>
>>27147107

dam wasup bruh where dat dick pic at senpai lemme see what u got
>>
>>27147205
>>27147254
haaha..
haha..
ha

so u guys have nothing else to say, right? figured as much.

i even perfected the fake normie "everything is fine/life is good" smile.
>>
>>27147041

bruh i used to believe the manlet meme was overstated until I started hearin women talk about it nonstop.

i feel 4 u short man i really do cos the shit women say behind short guys backs is fucking viscous.
>>
>>27147281

wait whats the problem?

you're like good looking black guy #42 & your ripped

got a good clean athletic look

so whats da issue.
>>
>>27147289
they black bitches right?
>>
>>27147324

nah most white/euro/middle eastern

don't know many black women t b h.
>>
>>27147316
>good looking black guy #42
you dont even believe this when u say it. all u see is a pitiful minority, the right thing to do is throw out an empty compliment. surely thatll make him feel better

my problem is with the anon who said i never try to improve but i do i can show u my amazon history of books ive bought, the years ive put into the gym, the girls ive tried to talk to, the friends ive tried to make. but guess what? like ive been saying from the get, genetics trumps all.

if ur a genetic undesirable, youll find out around age 18 - 20.
Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.