[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would much rather vote for Trump than Hillary if it comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: wqvBMFQ.png (225 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
wqvBMFQ.png
225 KB, 800x800
I would much rather vote for Trump than Hillary if it comes down to that because Hillary is a sociopath whose every display of emotion is a pale imitation of ours and trump is a nihilist who at least has some human feelings, however suppressed they might be at this point. Which one do you think will hesitate longer before pressing the button, r9k?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyONt_ZH_aw
>>
Somewhat related. I wonder if Obama has affairs. Shouldn't Obama be able to hide anything?
>>
>>27137407
She reminds me of every black woman I have ever met. Fucking revolting.
>>
I guess r9k doesn't really vote.
>>
I just don't get it.

You're a person who admires Otto von Bismarck, right? And Augustus? These were people who were almost sociopathically calculating when it came to political machinations, and they often eschewed ethics in favor of pragmatic action. They're some of the most brilliant political minds we've ever had, and you're accusing Hillary Clinton of having the same faults, and disliking her for the same reason we consider those people based.

So, what's the difference?
>>
>>27137407
Not really. Bill tried, but we know how that ended up.
>>
>>27137407
The guy in the back corner thu
>>
>>27138376
No, I believe in absolute monarchy. monarchy prevents sociopaths. One monarch in a hundred might be born a sociopath, but when you're born in to leadership, there is no other choice but leadership. As Mark Twain said, a president should be best dragged into office kicking and screaming. A parliament to keep the monarch slightly in check, sure, but no prime minister or other man of power who was not born into leadership. A prime minister might get greedy like they did so many times in Europe, leaving monarchs ceremonial.

I don't just admire Otto von Bismark, I admire Paul von Hindenburg, who knew that monarchy was the best system but understood that the desire for democracy existed and, having seen three wars, hoped that perhaps if might yield peace.
>>
>>27137207
>because Hillary is a sociopath whose every display of emotion is a pale imitation of ours
Thats why she's a total cunt in private amirite?
Dipshiiiit

Trumps emotional as shit so I don't even know what
>who at least has some human feelings, however suppressed they might be at this point.
Is about
>>
>>27138681
Absolutely right, anon. People who seek power have normal minds. They're just like us. They want what's best for their fellow men.

Top kek.
>>
>>27137466
looks like her cunny stinks
>>
>>27138737
Some do, some dont
Regardless, Trump and Hillary both have and express emotions
>>
>>27137207
I'll vote for trump because I don't like beanarselos
>>
>>27138825
Trump was a democrat not long ago. He doesn't give a shit about immigrants. He just wants to win.
>>
Bumping this thread for the hell of it.
>>
>>27138915

>not long ago

Nigger you weren't even alive when he was a Democrat.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.