[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched Eternal Sunshine. If you guys could erase memories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: yesPlsKillMe.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
yesPlsKillMe.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Just watched Eternal Sunshine. If you guys could erase memories from someone, would you?

I think I probably would. I broke up about a month ago. I'm bitter and resentful that I'm having a hard time moving on.
>>
>>27136549
first off thats a great movie
secondly I never hated anyone enough to want to erase my memory however its cool to think about
>>
>>27136549
Good film, remember watching it after my first long-term rejection. Would've erased my memories at the time but now, nah.
>>
>>27136549
Just saying forget you is an insult. And you'll both possibly do it like in the movie. Or find another you end up hating from not learning from your experien.
>>
>>27136586
>>27136647

I don't hate them. A little bit, cuz they were a liar, but mostly I just want to move on. Stop being "triggered" by all the things that remind me and wondering why they are the way they are, etc.
>>
>>27136733
I would tell you time heals all wounds but thats bullshit. I still think about girls from high school and that was like 10 years ago. SO I dk
>>
I'd erase every single memory I've ever had other than some basic details about myself, then start fresh
>>
I'd erase my memory entirely.
>>
File: _20160313_192633.jpg (31 KB, 720x382) Image search: [Google]
_20160313_192633.jpg
31 KB, 720x382
>>27137156
>>27137248

I feel you familia
>>
>>27136549
>If you guys could erase memories from someone, would you?
no I'm not a faggot
>>
I'd erase my whole memory so I could kill myself.
>>
>>27136549
>tfw you will never be a mpdg

good movie though
I don't think I would
memories are fucking precious, even the bad ones
nothing feels worse than forgetting parts of your life like that, it's like losing what makes you who you are
this is coming from someone with an exceptionally poor memory who all but forget their four year high school relationship and desperately wishes they could remember at least some of it even though it was mostly shitty
>>
I'd rather Vanilla Sky myself and live out the rest of my life with her.
>>
>>27138482
that movie was Penelope Cruz in her absolute prime

she was literally perfect in that movie
>>
>>27138482
man that movie was sad
it's a shame T cruise didn't play it right imo

I'd be paranoid I'd eventually get too curious and expose the ruse and then fall into a deep depression when I realize I was alone all along and everything I thought was true was actually a lie
>>
>>27138522
Have you seen Jamon Jamon?
>>
>>27136549
The whole point to it was that it was better to have love and then lose it
>>
>>27138482
My bro had the vhs but I never actually saw it
I just fast forwarded and jacked it p Cruz's tits
>>
>>27136647
Not necessarily. In my case, I love her more than I can describe, and I'm too beta to tell her. At this point, I'd rather just forget about her.
>>
Maybe if I yoinked my dead best friend out of my head, I'd be the jocular and gregarious clown I used to be.

But I feel like she's most vivid there, it'd be like murder in its own way.
>>
>>27139252
damn anon
that's rough
>>
>>27139086
Is it too late anon?
>>
>>27139086
You're being incredibly naive if you think she doesn't already know. Women can always tell when someone wants to have sex with them or is in love with them.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.