[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder that if you female it is 100% impossible for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Just a reminder that if you female it is 100% impossible for you to be a robot and you should just get out and go back to normiebook.
>>
>>27135868

I don't really get bent out of shape or post about it but I do unironically believe this desu
>>
>>27135868
What are you a faggot?

They can be here they just shouldn't expect to get treated like a special princess. Pathetic beta orbiters should leave instead
>>
>>27135868
>female
I dont care if you're roastie, virgin or Stacy you should get out of this board. It wasnt created for you so get back to Normieville.
>>
>>27135932
>It wasnt created for you
Yes it was
/r9k/ is created for anyone and its whole point is that you can't post duplicate posts, it has nothing to do with virgin culture
>>
>>27136054
Just because the script does something? People who created this culture are not a fucking script.
>>
>>27136312
People who created the culture are irrelevant
Read the rules, description of /r9k/ says nothing about it, and it's not reinforced officially
>>
File: 1447523696515-3.gif (528 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
1447523696515-3.gif
528 KB, 500x246
>>27136375
Then why are you even here if everything's irrelevant? Go troll somewhere else, fucking normie scum.
>>
>>27136054
>it has nothing to do with virgin culture
I think /b/ is just a couple boards away. You seem lost friend.
>>
>>27136472
I'm not trolling, I'm just explaining why you're such a fucking retard but you don't want to listen
>>
File: yea0-008.jpg (109 KB, 396x319) Image search: [Google]
yea0-008.jpg
109 KB, 396x319
>>27136054
get out of here you worthless slut
>Man straps himself in plane essentially a .50 cal bullet with wings with rocket fuel behind him
>breaks mach 1
>Women washing the dishes and being sperm reciprocal
>3 men launch themselves towards the moon in a roman candle filled with LOX and Kerosene
>Women washing the dishes and being sperm reciprocal

women are worthless sluts who have an itching obsession to make men desire them and create beta satellites for an endless stream of attention
>>
>>27136975
>first american women finally goes into space on fully tested relatively safe space shuttle
>bitches that support crew packed too many tampons because they didn't know
>MUH WOMENS RIGHTS
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.