[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /despair?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11
File: despondentpepe.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
despondentpepe.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>tfw literally autistic (actual diagnosed autism) loser NEET
>tfw never had long lasting friends.
>tfw 28 and could not even hold onto my McJob, and no one will hire me.
>tfw your political beliefs are opposite everyone else in your generation.
>tfw you are not even /pol/, you just realize degeneracy is fucking the world up and that you "notice things", and that we should instead learn to help one another instead of looking for a messiah to fix things (Trump for 4chan, Sanders for the rest of the internet).
>tfw you tried Church, but no one accepted you because you were an autistic piece of shit that creeped everyone out.
>tfw I can't even get into modern vidya, and just finding myself re-playing my older shit from the 90's and 00's.
>tfw due to autism, I tell people what I really think about them, and obviously no good can come from that.
>tfw you are worthless crap whose best trajectory is working a menial job, of which your much younger co-workers and chad manager just consistently shit on you.
>tfw we live in a society that exalts victims, yet these same faggots don't give a shit about people with autism (legit autists, not self-diagnose special snowflag tumblr faggots).
>tfw I hate myself more and more everyday as I realize I am trapped in a world where I feel I don't belong anywhere and feel absolutely impotent to change anything.
>>
File: decrepitwojak.jpg (19 KB, 430x384) Image search: [Google]
decrepitwojak.jpg
19 KB, 430x384
I really have no idea how to turn my life around.
>>
>>27135202
I feel the same.
Most of the day I spend just sinking attention into anime and web novels. I don't even like video games that much anymore because they all feel repetitive(they are, but its not fun anymore) so I listen to dope podcasts and have fantasies I'm telling the hosts how I became a billionaire with my super secret strategies that don't exist.
I live in a fantasy.
>>
File: sadbedpepe.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
sadbedpepe.png
87 KB, 684x576
>>27135328
I have conversations with imaginary friends is how lonely I am. Likely, tulpa shit. Like invented friends with unique personalities and appearances.
>>
>>27135328
>I live in a fantasy.
Same here. I'm same age as op but keep imagining that it will get better.
>>
File: Saints of the Americas.jpg (282 KB, 480x384) Image search: [Google]
Saints of the Americas.jpg
282 KB, 480x384
>>27134790
What Church did you try? I am schizotypal and incredibly creepy, and the people at my Orthodox Church have been really welcoming to me. It feels really good.

>tfw it is forgiveness Sunday
>tfw people ask you to forgive their trespasses and vice-versa
>even though they have been the nicest people I have met since I came here
>>
File: 1457841906581.jpg (185 KB, 704x3199) Image search: [Google]
1457841906581.jpg
185 KB, 704x3199
>>27135451
it hurts in the heart place anon
>>27135534
>he got help
>he likes it
christfags creep me out. I just can't stand being around people who seem so deluded when they don't live their life by the same rules.
>>
File: decrepitpepe.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
decrepitpepe.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>>27135451
I actually had those same delusions until recently (about a year ago). Now I pretty much realized at best I will be able to hold down a McJob. Dying alone and unloved by anyone outside my immediate family is the most likely outcome for me by far. I have no motivation to not be a NEET because I realize what's the point. You won't be happy or successful by any measure, so you might as well be in a bubble environment.
>>
Just become a Jehovah's Witness, they accept anyone and you can join a Bethel and get free bed and board.
>>
>>27135582
If I wanted to live a lie I'd get a job or study up on getting a at home job.
No, I spend endless time in a zero motivation state where time passes by and I don't care. If the world wants to change me, it will have to come into my home first.
P-Please don't okay world? We're good right?
>>
File: plankwojak.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
plankwojak.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
>>27135534
Anon, I want to try an Orthodox Church. I was raised Catholic, but I am pretty much lapsed. I tried several Protestant Churches but they were all filled with hypocrites, and I had bad experience with one Church group in particular.

Are you naturally Ortho yourself? I like the environment of the Catholic Church, so Ortho would not be too different.

Is there any way I can find a local Ortho Church to go to?
>>
File: resurrection2.jpg (324 KB, 1024x1553) Image search: [Google]
resurrection2.jpg
324 KB, 1024x1553
>>27135681
I started going to one this year. Everyone who goes to mine is a convert except for this one Russian couple. All the converts are big history buffs, so I didn't have much trouble fitting in, and everyone was eager to help me out, and ask how I am doing. The hardest thing is the fasting, which I am terrible at keeping to.

If you are in the US, the Orthodox Church in America has a website that lists all the parishes.

http://oca.org/parishes
>>
>>27135575
>it hurts in the heart place anon
Yes, I know. I had those chest pains before.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 258x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 258x310
>tfw ex-boyfriend that I still love blocked me everywhere just today
>tfw no way to ever talk to him again
>tfw I'm an ugly white aspie Latina with a flat chest and no one wants me
>tfw I just wanted to have him in my arms and be close to the person I don't think I'll ever stop loving
>tfw he always treated me like shit but I don't think I'll ever love anyone else
I'm sorry for everybody else here... it's good that we can talk to each other, though.

If anyone wants to talk, add me at
http://steamcommunity.com/id/natstark/
>>
File: Saint John.jpg (25 KB, 266x400) Image search: [Google]
Saint John.jpg
25 KB, 266x400
>>27135777
Pretty happy about this GET too, desu.
>>
File: neetvswagey.jpg (167 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
neetvswagey.jpg
167 KB, 1437x908
>>27135777
I will try one later this year. I am just afraid of going outside my comfort zone, and I did try going to an Orthodox Church four years ago, but it was all old people with the priest having a heavy eastern european accent and was near-intelligible.
>>
>>27136045
Do you know which Patriarchate they were under? Most of the OCA parishes are converts, but the Ecumenical, Antiochian, and Russian patriarchates have big followings. The OCA is hoping that the coming council, it will be declared a Patriarchate, so that we can get rid of the situation where every patriarchate operates in the Country when one is sufficient.
>>
>>27136160
they were OCA.
>>
>>27136188
Huh. Guessing you are in a major city or on the West coast then? There are a lot of old people at Orthodox Churches in-general, but there are usually lots of converts. Maybe you just found a holdout community of White Emigres, I don't know.
>>
>>27135872
>Trying to fish up a community of desperate losers to give you free shit on your fresh catfishing account in a thread about the sadness in life.

Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.