[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grill invited me to a party, refused. Now I'm sitting here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1382805357888.png (39 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1382805357888.png
39 KB, 645x773
Grill invited me to a party, refused.

Now I'm sitting here all alone regretting it, cheer me up bots. It was going to suck anyways, right?
>>
File: 1429104603213.jpg (68 KB, 400x393) Image search: [Google]
1429104603213.jpg
68 KB, 400x393
>>27134524
Misery loves company.
Robots give shit advice so you'll stay and be unhappy with them.
Do the opposite of MOST of their advice (except the stuff about not being a cookold, that stuff makes sense.)
>>
>>27134524
bet she wanted to make fun of you like
OHLOOK HE REALLY CAME
>>
tonight was supposed to be the night but you blew it
>>
She was being polite. You would feel awkward and unwelcome, then you would go home embarrassed, regretting it even more than you do now, dwelling on all those Chads you saw being confident and getting attention from girls they're probably going to fuck while you have no chance ever. It's a lot more disturbing and headfucking to see it unfold in front of you, believe me. If you're mentally ill like me, that shit scars you. Be thankful you're at home on /r9k/ where you only have to contemplate that shit and not be haunted by deranged looping flashbacks of 2nd person encounters.
>>
>>27134524
It's a sunday. The weekday starts soon and you probably have things to do unless you're a NEET then I dunno
>>
You were not gonna have fun anyways, who cares.
>>
honestly, yes, it probably would have sucked for you. parties are not for robots, they are for social normies. you'd just autismo out and go home miserable.

you made the right call.
>>
>>27134524

If she's there tell her you changed your mind.

Nothing wrong with telling the truth to normies you appreciate. In fact they'll like you more for that.

Go to the party if you're still in time.
>>
If you got tipsy you could've had a good time. I hate parties and get autistic as fuck at them until I get buzzed then I don't care and I'm not stuck in my head. Better luck next time bro.
>>
>>27134610
>>27134631
>>27134650
>>27134658

Thanks for having my back bros I knew I could count on you. I can be pretty sociable in the right setting with a few people, but large gatherings and parties make me anxious as fuck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.